PDA

View Full Version : Revival of the Origins--The Origin of KRSplat

KRSplat
Dec 9, 2001, 09:12 AM
Heheh. Just felt like writing a story one day, so I got a storyline. It sat on my hd for months, until now. I'll write the story now. But first, I'll take joiners.

I can write the prolougue,(sp?) and I will, now. You have been warned, this will not be fun. I advise you to stop reading NOW. Don't say I didn't warn you! :p

Once upon a time, there was a very miserable planet called Carrotus. This was after the realm of the Jackrabbits, they had been killed hundreds of years before. The only thing left of them was their enemy, who had mixed a potion which gave him eternal life. He had stolen Eva's diamond ring, and used his time machine to wipe out Jazz, Spaz, Lori, Eva, and all who stood with them, even the loyal birds had been eaten by the lizards, who still remained faithful only to their master, Devan Shell. However, there was a small force nobody knew about, a small band who, together, could change the universe. Unfortunately, this was not their only goal...

Spaz Boy
Dec 10, 2001, 02:50 PM
You are a rather strange kid. ;-P

Anyway, I'll help. I think I could lead this into a story that has been (scarily enough) crawling through my mind. However, my story isn't very pleasant. It involves around half the earth dying, and requires the people in the story to all go to the same school. ;-/

Anyway, I'll start on it lata. I've gotta go do stupid homework. :(
*ROARS* If I finish, I'll open up good (actually evil) ol' Word, and start it. (Then I'll copy and past every 1,000 words or close to that into the JCF...)

Actually, scratch that. I'll make up a new story, and post mine seperately. ;-P

Lata,
~SB