PDA

View Full Version : I need some Beta Testers for my new tiileset.

Michael
Dec 10, 2001, 08:41 PM
I need some Beta Testers for my new tiileset, here are the req.:
-Online alot for me to be updated with them alot.
-Dedication to this job which will be about only 2 days.
-Not to show ANYONE at all the tileset.
-Honestly say 'this tileset is gay' and 'danbit man! now i donnn;t have a chance of making the best tileset'.
So, just say if you want to.

Violet CLM
Dec 10, 2001, 11:41 PM
Uh, ok.

Krezack
Dec 11, 2001, 01:48 AM
sure i will if you first tell me what a tiileset is :P

Disguise
Dec 11, 2001, 03:57 AM
I'll take the job (if u want me to). Here's my CV ;)

1) I'm online between 3:45pm-12:00am during the week and 3:00pm-6:00am in the weekends (Times are approximate, GMT)

2) I won't show ANYONE the tileset. To prove this I'll give you a small batch of my set that you can show to the entire world before it's supposed to be released (if I do exploit your set)

3) I'm a BIG critic, I'll give you an honest remark to the slightest detail and give you ideas on how to improve them and what extra stuff the set needs.

There, that should do it, answers all the criteria you need. I'd just like to say that I <b>LOVE</b> your approach to a tester. You ask them to make honest remarks and 'get to the point' no matter what they think. It's the way I do it, and I love the critics to bits! Always good at what they do, and the extra opinion is worth it :D

--===Edited===--
Whoops, forgot to add my contact details, my ICQ is 18989030, AIM is DisguiseDA, email (or MSN) is disguise@surfanytime.co.uk

Go ahead, knock yourself out ;)

Michael
Dec 11, 2001, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Disguise
I'd just like to say that I LOVE your approach to a tester. You ask them to make honest remarks and 'get to the point' no matter what they think. It's the way I do it, and I love the critics to bits! Always good at what they do, and the extra opinion is worth it
Ya talk to much, but you still got the job.

Disguise
Dec 11, 2001, 02:39 PM
I talk too much, hehehehehe, that's an honest opinion, LOL!

blah blah blah dee blah blah

Thnx, I'll be seeing u ;)

Michael
Dec 12, 2001, 09:02 PM
coem on then... I'm online almost all day and can't see you, honestly IT's MY LIFE!! and it's NOW OR NEVER!!! I ain't GUNNA LIVE FOR-EVA!!!! ;-p
lol

Krezack
Dec 12, 2001, 10:27 PM
I just wanna do things my way!
uh yea disguise is on while we are asleep and vice versa.

Disguise
Dec 13, 2001, 01:26 AM
Hmmm, you live in Australia? That's a problem then. I honestly am online almost permanently, but australia is right across the globe, and everytiem Krezack tells me he's gonna go to school it's when I'm supposed to be asleep (of course I'm always up til' like 3-5 hours later, lol).

Anyways, the best I can reccomend is checking with Krezack when he sees me online, or by figuring out ur difference from GMT and then checking it out.

Other option is waiting until the weekend :(
Why? Well, simply because I don't sleep. I'm online almost always!

Just wondering, what proggie will u be using to contact me?

Michael
Dec 13, 2001, 02:06 AM
I'm GMT: +2:00, says your UK, 2 hours behind me 15:45, so at 17:45 my time you go on... ok, I'll see if you come on at six this evning.

RosetaJOL
Dec 13, 2001, 08:21 AM
I will if you tell me what tileset it is and where to get it.

Violet CLM
Dec 13, 2001, 12:47 PM
Give me the tileset already. *Grump*