PDA

View Full Version : I need Jazz for a freind

Michael
Dec 10, 2001, 08:43 PM
Can someone here from australia give my freind the CD to intall Jazz or tell me a shoppe to tell them or something?
My freind is blond (that might make ya faster :-P ).

Buster
Dec 10, 2001, 09:16 PM
Well, in spite of being somewhat partial to blondes, there are a couple of reasons I cannot help.

The first being, blonde or not, she's your friend and there doesn't seem to be much hope for me. Besides, the geography doesn't fit.

Second...ahh, first? You never commented on the sex of your friend. If "she" is a "he"...well, blonde males do about as much for me as a hairless cat. Make that an ugly hairless cat (relative to hairless cats of course).

And thirdly, and prehapes the most important (since I'm a nice chap and apt to overlook the romance bit) my Jazz CD choked on it's own bile some time ago. I have existed these many months by tranfering my copy from my HD to a CD-RW, along with other archive files.

However, might I suggest you check E-Bay? They often have people selling JJ2 at good prices.

~Buster

Now, if anyone could tell ME where to get a copy of TSF...

Krezack
Dec 10, 2001, 11:17 PM
Tell your freind to goto harvey norman or her local software store and order it in also if you tell me the location of your freind me. defalcon or zero dai might be able to help.

EvilHunter
Dec 11, 2001, 03:37 AM
look @t www.ebay.com or so :D

Wazz Wackrabbit
Dec 11, 2001, 10:34 PM
..>Be(piglatin)? Nah. Try ME:P
I've got my TSF from Unhit...

I'd give the Australia pal TSF, but um,
no >_> 1.23 would be better for his timezone, am I right?
O.o

*scram!*

Michael
Dec 12, 2001, 08:55 PM
I don't (and from what she understands, neither doezs she) her to get TSF, 1.23 good ol' 1.23...