PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon, VERY soon...

Disguise
Dec 16, 2001, 09:17 AM
http://www.freewebz.com/disguise/naturead.gif

Go ahead, knock yourself out! ;)

Oh, yes, I couldn't put the image here because my free web host (icky) won't allow images to be posted on other sites, just click the link and you'll see. I tried to stick as many areas into the screenie as possible, but there are still loads you haven't seen.

Anyways, as soon as some beta testers give me the 'ok' on the final version I'll upload it. That should prolly be in about 4 hours or less (I hope).

--===Edited===--
Hmmm, seems you can't even use the link. Anyways, just copy and paste it in your browser ;)

ShadowGPW
Dec 16, 2001, 09:30 AM
Looks AWESOME DEES :)

Violet CLM
Dec 16, 2001, 03:54 PM
You bet it does. *Stares, then remembers he's not looking at the image anymore*

I just love that statue of Jazz.

ElectroPiZZa
Dec 16, 2001, 05:26 PM
Impressive, but you still cannot beat Agama.

Disguise
Dec 17, 2001, 04:00 AM
You have to be pretty stupid to think that I can beat Agama!! Agama is the GOD!!! WOOHOO!!! YEAH!! NOBODY BEATS AGAMA!!!

Hehe, I'm just living in my own little world working at my own little standards, nothing compared to the immense universe of Agama! Heheh, I love Agama tilesets ;)

Krezack
Dec 17, 2001, 04:08 AM
That may be all fine and dandy but the fact remains your tileset is 100 times easier to use then agamas.

Disguise
Dec 17, 2001, 04:17 AM
Hmmm, since I posted that previous nmessage Krezack has already changed the pic on his sig AND posted, whoa, I told you that you were lightning fast didn't I? ;)

Anyways, here's for a long lasting Credits section. These guys deserve as much of the credit for the set as I do!

Credits:
-Disguise (basically everything not mentioned below ;) )
-Fquist (testing, suggestions, and help with the L33T mountains!)
-Newspaz (testing, suggstions)
-Shadow (testing, suggestions)
-Bobby aka Dizzy (testing, suggestions)
-Krezack (testing, suggestions)
-Roseta (helped me with a name for the set)
-former JJ2 guy Fireclaw DL (he found the music file, and at an acceptable size as well)

Programs:
-Paint Shop Pro 7 (basically everything not mentioned below, I LOVE this program!!!)
-Photoshop (textures on temple rocks and ground)
-TeraLogic Texture Maker (background)
-Bryce (mountains)

Anyways, there ya go, wanna make a set? then get all this sorted out ;)

Krezack
Dec 17, 2001, 05:52 AM
My previous signatures were i silly i think, btw which pic are you refferring to? i changed it 3 times: the wierd baby one or the krezack of j2hg one? i'm thinking of cutting the size of the wierd baby one down by 75% and chucking it back into my sig anyway for my reveiw:

Comparison:
Disguise's set:

Ease of use:
yes

Eyecandy:
more then usual, still not enough , good quality

Mask:
Perfect

All tiles?
missing a few of the less importent ones

Pallet:
not edited

Agama's set:

Ease of use:
heck no!

Eyecandy:
tons of it, great quality,

Mask:
Good although a few glitches

All tiles?
missing fair few of the importent ones (such as sucker tubes, hooks, arrows, rain)

Pallete:
not edited

Conclusion:
a 9.2 to Disguise's tileset (lack of eyecandy, lack of a few tiles such as direction arrows) and heck i wouldn't be a very good beta tester if i thought this set sucked (i'm supposed to point that out you see before it's finished)
a 9.3 to Agama's heaven tileset (lack of sucker tubes etc. hard to use)

And no im not being biased, But i trully think they are on par with each other.

Disguise
Dec 17, 2001, 03:54 PM
Tileset uploaded onto J2O, have phun ;)