PDA

View Full Version : If I make a clan who would join?

Michael
Dec 23, 2001, 06:08 AM
I (according to this topic) will make a clan maybe soon.
Who would consider joining or join?
If I make it I'm calling it Cool Rabbits or Above the Law.
For a laugh:
Above the Law (ATL) name I didn't come up with, I saw it while walking through a park, it was grafitee writen on a public toilet's external wall near a pirate ship climbing frame that was fenced off because it was dangerious. I'll try and get and scan ya'll a photo ;)

~SPLASH~
Dec 23, 2001, 06:10 AM
No thanx. I'm not gonna join a clan (for now). But good luck with it (and I like the ATL name ^_^)

Alberto
Dec 23, 2001, 06:13 AM
Actually I won't join either, I'm clanless fo the moment, and if I join a clan it will be DM or GpW.

Black Energy
Dec 23, 2001, 07:42 AM
I can't join either, I'm the responsible leader of The Elemental Clan, and one of the members of the Cracco Clan leaderteam (ECC). However, it would be very kind and warm to remake the Cool Rabits, in tribute of Blink, a leader and person I really respected when he was still around.

MaGoo
Dec 23, 2001, 07:43 AM
Sorry, I'm sticking with GpW.

FireSworD
Dec 23, 2001, 06:31 PM
Sorry, i will always be in DM.

FireSworD
Dec 23, 2001, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Alberto
Actually I won't join either, I'm clanless fo the moment, and if I join a clan it will be DM or GpW.

We could always use people like you, Alb, in DM! (if your good enough that is :P)

Alberto
Dec 24, 2001, 01:29 AM
DM and GpW already asked me to join. :P

But I'm not sure which one to join, anyways, I wanted to participate in the DM VS GpW CTF war. :P

$tilettø
Dec 24, 2001, 02:58 AM
depends if you can get some players..

clanless for the moment..

~SPLASH~
Dec 24, 2001, 03:21 AM
Stiletto, what does it matter if the clan has other players? You always quit clans after a week! :+

$tilettø
Dec 24, 2001, 03:31 AM
NOOO

LAst time it was 2 WEEKS

YOU YOU YOU ..........

no no how would you know Splash??

last time 2 months

~SPLASH~
Dec 24, 2001, 03:43 AM
Oh, I forgot. Christmas is supposed to be the time of friendship and love and peace. Guess I mixed it up with the 4th of July...

KRSplat
Dec 24, 2001, 03:52 AM
Now, now, kiddies. Settle down now. You don't want your admins to come, do you? ;P

No thanks. I'm in NC (Not a Clan) for now.

FireSworD
Dec 24, 2001, 07:00 AM

But I'm not sure which one to join, anyways, I wanted to participate in the DM VS GpW CTF war. :P

If you want to be one of the best, Join DM you'll be fighting alongside the "demigod like" wariors such as iCeD,Dizzy and Flea

$tilettø
Dec 24, 2001, 07:08 AM
lol i think GpW is the best at the moment but it aint good at the moment the best clans of JJ2 are GpW and DM that sucks..

Krezack
Dec 25, 2001, 01:17 AM
Well if you think DM and GpW are the best (they are!) then don't go over to a clan thats second best because you jsut aren't good enough.....ever heard of training? :D

$tilettø
Dec 25, 2001, 01:33 AM
omg you are (beautiful)

PiZZa: Personal attack replacement.

Txl Kill
Dec 25, 2001, 04:29 AM
Now now stop fighting! I might start a clan and only let in the best!

Black Energy
Dec 25, 2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by $tilettø
lol i think GpW is the best at the moment but it aint good at the moment the best clans of JJ2 are GpW and DM that sucks..

I wouldn't be so sure about that. GpW and DM are surely not the best clans of JJ2. They may be good (though I prefer DM over GpW) but they're not the two best ones.

Lama
Dec 25, 2001, 05:56 AM

You have a chance to become one of the GpW's best in JJ2 because there is still room; Sure, there is Tyf the JDC contest victor and Trilogy the JDC duel hero and enemy ravager and Ryu and many others but they are not demigods (no offense to Firesword and DM). You also get to join the ranks of tileset and/or level gods like Disguise (Nature's Ruins) , Shadow (Future Evo), and Spaztic (Shellion's Extreme Revenge). But GpW is not limited to JJ2, no señor, it's also about Counter-strike, Broodwar, and other games. So, if you want a clan that has its fair share of good players and also plays other games, join GpW.

Black Energy
Dec 25, 2001, 06:07 AM
GpW asking for members? How rare, this was one of the last clans I'd expect to see doing that. At all, it seems this clan is getting worse and worse everyday.

Alberto, let me give you this advice, if you want to choose between GpW and DM, pick DM. I have my reasons to think you shouldn't join GpW, but join DM instead. No offense to all the GpW people here though.

Gargoyle
Dec 25, 2001, 06:12 AM
I will, as a test run, just to see how many people join and stuff.

Gargoyle
Dec 25, 2001, 06:16 AM
I'll join!

$tilettø
Dec 25, 2001, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Black Energy

I wouldn't be so sure about that. GpW and DM are surely not the best clans of JJ2. They may be good (though I prefer DM over GpW) but they're not the two best ones.

they are which are the 2 best ones then??

ShadowGPW
Dec 25, 2001, 07:23 AM
Black Energy who on earth are you to judge about us? You don't even know the clan. Anyways we are not seeking for members we ask! We are not a Jazz Clan at All we are a Quake clan that Joined Jazz for the fun. Problem is there are no clans here that takes something serieus (accept for DM) MultieClanning, don't show up for wars.. only do "i'm destroy yer clan blah blah" or they think they are the best. Perhaps you didn't notest we are a more "older" clan.. a lot of them are 16 or up. Okey the onces that are 13/14/15 act atleast older we TRY to take the game serieus but there aren't any clans here that respect any clan rule that was made in the Doom/Quake time.. Also a lot of clans here have a big ego without doing any thing, look clan KK had some victories so if they had/have an ego so wot they DONE something to do.. in 1999 we had 4 people in the top 5 of the Project 2/GamePoint 500 Euro Contest. So now let YOU GUYS show something and then speak!

Today Clans Like JOL/EC or wot ever only have a big mouth but when ive asked let's do a small 2vs2 in CTF Diamondus warzone they refused.

And yes TT asked us for a clanwar but that will be a future option then, first let us fight agianst DM. btw DM will be a close call they have a lot of talents but we have also some dudes here that can bring some kick butt.

Here is the Rules of being an offical clan
- At least 5 members to call youre self "Clan/Squad"
- MultieClanning or what the call it in the CounterStrike world Clan***** is not an option, other wise you lose the idea of being in 1 clan.
- a website is an option, but it's needed to get on CPL/WCG/ClanBase or other offical wars
- At least 1 leader

ShadowGPW
Dec 25, 2001, 07:24 AM
I hate this filter lol >_<

Txl Kill
Dec 25, 2001, 07:25 AM
I take every clan im in serious and work hard to make it prosper!

ShadowGPW
Dec 25, 2001, 07:26 AM
small note.. if these topics go on ile close them all.

RosetaJOL
Dec 25, 2001, 07:34 AM
I agree Close this topic!

$tilettø
Dec 25, 2001, 08:17 AM
nah and why did you challenge JOL?

i wouldnt call them a real Official Clan

~SPLASH~
Dec 25, 2001, 09:09 AM
I guess a clan is a clan, official or non-official. But some clans are run more immature than others...

FireSworD
Dec 25, 2001, 10:29 AM
In my opinion Multiclaning is stupid, i don't mean to offend anybody but it's not hard to stay loyal to to just one clan in fact it's easy! and what are the benefits of multiclaning anyway?

Like shad said, GPW is mainly a Quake/Doom clan personally i detest Quake and Doom that was one of the reasons i didn't want to join GPW. GPW and DM both have OUTRAGOUSLY good players i'm training harder to face Tyf and Trilogy i'm thinking up new strategies and testing them and maybe even study the adversary to learn his/her weaknesses ans strenghs.

Jazz2 isn't a "Serious" or realistic game, In fact i don't think games should be serious and realistic after all there all just games! this isn't real life here.

Lama
Dec 26, 2001, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Black Energy
GpW asking for members? How rare, this was one of the last clans I'd expect to see doing that. At all, it seems this clan is getting worse and worse everyday.

As Shadow said, GpW is not openly seeking members, each member at the very least gets screened and\or tested before getting accepted into the clan. Also, what is your proof that the clan is getting worse and worse everyday?

Alberto, let me give you this advice, if you want to choose between GpW and DM, pick DM. I have my reasons to think you shouldn't join GpW, but join DM instead. No offense to all the GpW people here though.

What could those reasons be for not joining GpW?

$tilettø
Dec 26, 2001, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Krezack
Well if you think DM and GpW are the best (they are!) then don't go over to a clan thats second best because you jsut aren't good enough.....ever heard of training? :D

i ment that there is almost no competition in jj2 :(

BæÅüMàÑ
Dec 26, 2001, 07:04 AM
*thwaps everyone on the head with his non-existant WT mod cane, the realizes he doesn't have one and thwaps everyone on the head with a rolled up newspaper*

alright alright settle down y'all, we don't need no clan brawl, we fight in "gentlemanly manner" ;).

eh, i would rather prefer Alberto join GpW, then he could be with me an' ryu again, eheheheh.

As for which one's better, well... they both have thier strengths and weaknesses.

I mean, ya, DM does have Demi-God type players, but GpW hath gots itself a demi-god slayer, which we all know as tyf :p As Tyf's manager, i'll set my biased opinion towards GpW is better, in MOST cases, considering it has a well built website, multi-game clan(not to mention thier high ranking in other games). Basically, my biased decision really comes down to setup communication and organization for the clans. GpW has some of the best organization for a clan currently, while DM still has it's legendary "demi-god" players, it kinda all equals out in the end i guess...

And true, there is no competition really... it seems there only 2 dominant clans and the others kinda just... live... it would be nice if there were more people to actually recruit, then there might actually be MORE clans (heck, i'd prolly woulda started my own clan if there were more players around, but there really isn't anymore, that's part of the reason Ryu an' me stopped A$, and also the fact of my laziness/business for not building a website, from too much school and football).

So er... a for ATL, GL with it, may it one day rise as a clan :p

*all of the people Beau thwapped started throwing tomatoes at him*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!

ShadowGPW
Dec 26, 2001, 09:07 AM
I luv my members.. huggies for all.. ;P

Michael
Dec 27, 2001, 02:18 AM
Only Gargoyle didn't go off-topic. WOW!
I wanna join DM this means.

Black Energy
Dec 27, 2001, 06:37 AM
Can't a person give his personal opinion here? However, this opinion is based on facts, proofs and things that happened before. And because I'm around for quite a long time now, I happened to see GpW during the early times, till now. I'm sorry, though I like some of the members, I can't and won't like GpW.
Please respect my thoughts and don't let this turn into a flame war.

ShadowGPW
Dec 27, 2001, 07:27 AM
<I>"However, this opinion is based on facts, proofs"</I> what facts? we are just saying that you don't know anything about the clan Bolt and yes this is pretty off topic.. Nitro is right.

FreeLancelott
Dec 27, 2001, 08:02 AM
clans suck. i was in a couple. i was in GpW. maybe even twice. but now im clanless again. but then again i don't play anymore.

JZBlue
Dec 27, 2001, 09:56 AM
I remember Nitro from forever ago (in that short period that I was on Jazz.. and then off for like years).. His server was like the best one on.. I'd definatly join.. if only I could get this FIREWALL TO WORK! \_/ *huff puff* o.O

(Please respond to my Clan vs. Clan post.. I think it was great potential)

Bilbo
Jan 20, 2002, 05:12 AM
Cr back??????????????????????????????
weirdo :D

Blink
Jan 20, 2002, 08:42 AM
heh your right :p i wont play JJ2 often anyway, just when EQ is down.. like NOW

Derby: Acronym edit.

Blink
Jan 20, 2002, 08:55 AM
I can't join either, I'm the responsible leader of The Elemental Clan, and one of the members of the Cracco Clan leaderteam (ECC). However, it would be very kind and warm to remake the Cool Rabits, in tribute of Blink, a leader and person I really respected when he was still around.

Hey! im not dead! but yes i agree, im a great leader and person, also respected by the whole JJ2 community:D

Krezack
Jan 20, 2002, 09:01 AM
Your also on yourself :rolleyes:
heh heh

Txl Kill
Jan 20, 2002, 02:30 PM
wow this topic is old anyways this is how i see the 2 clans in a fantistic sort of view...

DM: Seems to stand out front with banners and statues of thier vitorcys. The entire place is lit and everyone is happy...

GpW: Back in a corner behind DM hidden under black cloaks as they wait for DM to sleep then they will cut their throats.

GpW is what i would like to join... It seems more underground with the most powerfull members!

p.s. What makes someone a Demi God?

Derby: Content edit.

Krezack
Jan 20, 2002, 11:17 PM
what the? uh GpW is gonna slit there throughts eh? uh you have a uh.....imagination...

Michael
Jan 26, 2002, 08:26 AM
I don't want Shadow to talk and at the same time squirt blood from his neck :( it scaw' mwe... :(

~SPLASH~
Jan 26, 2002, 10:57 AM
Nitro, nothing would please me more to see some gore.
:D

Black Energy
Jan 27, 2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Txl Kill
wow this topic is old anyways this is how i see the 2 clans in a fantistic sort of view...

DM: Seems to stand out front with banners and statues of thier vitorcys. The entire place is lit and everyone is happy...

GpW: Back in a corner behind DM hidden under black cloaks as they wait for DM to sleep then they will cut their throats.

GpW is what i would like to join... It seems more underground with the most powerfull members!

p.s. What makes someone a Demi God?

Derby: Content edit.

DM and GpW both have their bad sides and good sides. Mostly bad sides these days........... :mad:

ShadowGPW
Jan 27, 2002, 05:16 AM
Oh, bolt/BlackEnergy Shut Up, you don't know anything about these clans, yer only comming here spamming the forum and trying to get people mad.

So thats a second warning, Ive seen you this doing before., you naughty boy ^.^

Michael
Jan 27, 2002, 06:50 AM
YEAH! BAN SHADO... i mean Black Energy! :P