jjinv
jjammo

I use Seeker and Flamfrower. I love J2Ls

MaGoo
Dec 24, 2001, 04:21 AM
Cheats become boring after a while.

TBM_old
Dec 24, 2001, 04:28 AM
It is super-rabbit. Spaz is a super-rabbit and I like make him intro powerful. I use always flamfrower.

Wazz Wackrabbit
Dec 24, 2001, 05:44 AM
I use jjinv, I just can't play w/o it in SP..

Others I use in need, ONLY.
Like jjfly+jjnowall

~SPLASH~
Dec 24, 2001, 06:12 AM
This topic has just been nominated for the most idiotic topics ever made . Codes are oldskool. Have a nice day.

KRSplat
Dec 24, 2001, 06:23 AM
I only use jjnxt to veiw big levelpacks when I want to rate a pack without having to play through (and I use codes for testing my levels, but that's different).

$tilettø
Dec 24, 2001, 07:07 AM
i only cheat online well if the server allows it

MORPH and Fastfire not more

Violet CLM
Dec 24, 2001, 01:28 PM
Okee....

When I'm testing a Battle/CTF/Race/etc pack, I usually use jjnxt to get to the next level after looking through one a lot. This is not cheating, it just takes less time then exiting and bringing up the next one each time.

In Single Player, I get stuck sometimes. This means I either use plain JJfly (Hold down down while in the ground with indefinite helicopter ears and you go up) or JJfly+JJnowalls to get out. This is better then JJK, so I don't think it's really cheating either.

In Tomb Rabbit I use JJInv. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I do aknowledge this as cheating.

Sometimes, when working on my own levels, I use JJFly and JJNowalls to get ahead to the latest point I'm working on. This is as an alternative for just moving the start position. Again, this probably doesn't really count as cheating.

I sometimes use JJAmmo while working on my own levels, to get toaster for frozen springs for example.

And, of course, once I'm totally done testing things, it's fun to put on a fire/bubble/plasma/laser shield and go around decimating everything! :D

Buster
Dec 24, 2001, 02:17 PM
Old School doesn't equal irrelevent.

Me, I use cheats for level testing purposes. Most cheats exist for this reason. The designers put cheats in their games for debugging purposes.

In SP, I sometimes cheat if a bug hits me (stuck in a wall) or if something unfortunate and ill-planned for occurs (frozen spring which must be unfrozen for completion of the level...is this even smart? Why not use frozen springs for secrets, or have respawning ammo by them?).

Otherwise, I don't like to cheat. I used to be somewhat addicted to cheats, but games got booooooooring, so I don't cheat anymore.

~Buster

Black Ninja
Dec 24, 2001, 04:34 PM
forget codes, i make my own!
J2HG all the way!

Krezack
Dec 25, 2001, 01:05 AM
If it were up to me i'd make it so cheat codes in games were illegal and so were malicious cheating trainers. (i hexedit address only to have fun with someone doing the same thing not to get kills or win the game).

Lama
Dec 25, 2001, 02:58 AM
When the need arises in tough spots, I use one or a combination of the following, whichever will satisfy that need: jjinv, jjfly, jjnowall. For skimming through levels, I use jjnext.

Flash
Dec 25, 2001, 11:06 PM
I've never used cheats, i never knew they were available online.