PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Inerested In a New Clan?

Flash
Dec 25, 2001, 09:27 PM
Well i've been out of the Jj2 community for a while but im back with clan ideas. Anyone, i'm thinkin' of starting a totally nuts clan, nice site, some funny clan happenings ect and of course lots of games. I'm not sure how Jj2 clans are going now i guess ill sheck up on things but wanyway if your interested just post here.

BTW, im thinknig of naming the clan something like the suicide potatos, or something.

$tilettø
Dec 25, 2001, 11:37 PM
wit you? no :-)

Flash
Dec 25, 2001, 11:58 PM
:mad: lol

dopeh
Dec 26, 2001, 12:46 AM
Who are you BTW ?! You're not tha real Fl@$h r u?
Abou the clan, no thanks. There are already enough clans.

Flash
Dec 26, 2001, 01:13 AM
Never heard of Fl@$h before. I've pretty much just returned to the community, i sorta drifted away a couple of years ago when my dad used my JJ2 cd as a frizbee, it sucked. Up until now I hadn't got a new copy, so about a week ago i just went on ebay and got it back again.

I guess alots changed eh? Lots of new stuff, heaps of nice new tilesets and great stuff happening with JJ2 editing, anyway, none of you know me but I aint new to JJ2.

dopeh
Dec 26, 2001, 01:17 AM
Welcome Back then. (not that I know you..)
Well, maybe you aren't new to Jazz2, but Fl@$h[TT] is here already at the JCF for some longer time than you! I don't think he gonna like this...:)

Flash
Dec 26, 2001, 01:35 AM
ooooo i understand, other forums ive been onb for other games it gets annoying when some other little guy comes along with the same name as you.

I guess i'll have to change my name or somethin, i dunno, ill wait see wut he says. Maybe people can notice hes different from his clan tag, or site inits, what ever the TT is for.

Derby: F*lter B*pass e*it. *ou g*t * warn*ng. R*fra*n fr*m sw**r*ng.

dopeh
Dec 26, 2001, 01:47 AM
I guess i'll have to change my name or somethin, i dunno, ill wait see wut he says. Maybe people can notice hes different from his clan tag, or site inits, what ever the TT is for. Yea...you have to change your name probably, Flash won't like this..(Flash TT) Even that you are without clantag won't safe it I suppose...

Flash
Dec 26, 2001, 02:08 AM
:( I've never had another nickname ever, i've had Flash for 8 years :(. Well just wait, see what other Flash says.

ShadowGPW
Dec 26, 2001, 02:29 AM
to much spamming to each other.. good bye topic

btw guys use ICQ/MSN or wot ever in the future