PDA

View Full Version : Clan vs. Clan

JZBlue
Dec 26, 2001, 09:28 PM
I've been talking with some of my friends and they think it's possible to patch jazz for a kind of Clan vs. Clan mode in Battle, and CTF. It works by sorting ppls names into teams....

If anyone's interested in helping please reply back.
Thankyew ^^ (ASM Rox!)

VeggieMan
Dec 26, 2001, 10:41 PM
There is Team Battle.. That works fine. As does the CTF. One clan go red and the other clan go blue.

JZBlue
Dec 26, 2001, 10:42 PM
There are more than two clans out there, I'm sure.

VeggieMan
Dec 26, 2001, 10:43 PM
Well, not really.. For jj2? Heh. GpW and GpW

Sorry, I must have read that to fast I didn't see the more then two clans. My mistake.

Enigma
Dec 27, 2001, 01:36 AM
If more than two clans would fight each other at the same time, it would take months before they would find a date that suits all participants. So usually a clan sticks to fighting one other clan at a time.

Michael
Dec 27, 2001, 02:11 AM
What Enigma said and, EvilMike did a clever TeamBattle system available on J2O.

Chiyu
Dec 27, 2001, 02:34 AM
It wouldn't be that much trouble to have 3 or more clans participating in a clanwar at the same time, if the organisation is good, and each clan doesn't bring too much members along (about 3, 4 per clan).

JZBlue
Dec 27, 2001, 07:06 AM
Yea... The limitations and regulations of how it should work are still being toyed with. If anyone has ANY idea on a really good way this should work, please reply.

( There is a big problem with making sure people are really a part of a certain clan, and there needs to be some sort of ultimant clan list.. er something)

JZBlue
Dec 27, 2001, 05:15 PM
.....I guess that sums it up for ideas '~' lol...

Stijn
Dec 30, 2001, 05:02 AM
My wise words. If you fight with teams of 3 players and the war is on saturday, I'm pretty sure it's easy to find a date that suits every member