PDA

View Full Version : How not to draw

Captain Spam
Dec 27, 2001, 08:34 PM
Hey. Now I attack. :-)

The majority of you prolly have no clue who my characters are, so this pic won't make as much sense to you as to others (i.e. Cobra, Skittlez, DrJones, Gizmo, etc). But, here it goes... the attack pose. :-)

<a href="http://exclaimindustries.net/~captainspam/otherdoodles/ExclaimAttackSquad1124.png">With the background</a>
<a href="http://things.exclaimindustries.net/ExclaimAttackSquadWorking.png">Without the background</a>

Enjoy! And comment!

Cobra
Dec 27, 2001, 08:38 PM
oooh...vicious!

FreeLancelott
Dec 27, 2001, 08:57 PM
it's bomberma-err, captain spam!! w00t!

~SPLASH~
Dec 28, 2001, 02:44 AM
Apart from Captain Spam, dont have a clue who they are :D
good pic tough.

BæÅüMàÑ
Dec 28, 2001, 06:15 AM
agreed with splash :)

(of course, How NOT to draw, is to draw like me, which is probably the worst way of drawing... yet for some reason i can draw some pretty tight swords and weapons)

FreeLancelott
Dec 28, 2001, 07:04 AM
that's cos you're a violent warmonger.

im the same way, nothing to worry about. lol

BæÅüMàÑ
Dec 28, 2001, 10:08 AM
actually, i think it's that rage inside me that always wants to get out yet i rarely ever let it out, and so i think of better ways to kill people :D i've learned to live with blades and guns at an early age (at 4 yrs. old, my dad taught me about weapons :D), so weapons do not really bother me that much, they just kinda lay around my computer, in case i hear some wierd noise outside that sounds like some person trying to break in. then i grab the gun and mechette :D my dad said he'd teach me metalworking and forging possibly over the summer, so i can forge my own blades. *thinks of all the cash he can make from custom blades*

Captain Spam
Dec 28, 2001, 01:46 PM
Splash: Aye, I had a feeling nobody else would know who they were. :-)

These are four of the main characters from three of the comics I'm planning on throwing together. They're entirely unrelated to each other (Except Alex and Matt), but I threw 'em together anyhoo. Put simply, left to right...

Captain Spam (The Adventures of Captain Spam): My nickname namesake. A mellow superhero who's always willing to save the world, as need be.

Alexandria (The Dementia of Magic): An apprentice sorceress. Fun-loving, a bit mischevious, quite clumsy. Loves playing with spells she knows nothing about. Sister to Matthew.

Mack (Vitamin C): The world's most miserable grocery store employee. Entirely hateful, cynical, mean-spirited, and angry. I would say sadistic, but that would imply he derives joy from making others miserable, and truthfully, he doesn't take joy from much of anything.

Matthew (The Dementia of Magic): A skilled thief. Usually a bit cynical. Has put up with his sister's (Alexandria's) spells gone wrong since she was seven. Has a heart of gold, if you can get that far. Brother to Alexandria.

That's the basics of my characters... as Cobra, Skittlez, DrJones, Gizmo, etc, will attest to, if you want any more detail, I'd be rambling on for hours on end for each character. And I didn't even include Fred, Jack, or Wilma from Vitamin C. :-)

GuMmYBeAr!
Dec 28, 2001, 01:59 PM
neeftee.. ;p

FireSworD
Dec 28, 2001, 04:18 PM
Me likes the Picy are you gonna make a movie out of it? :P

Captain Spam
Dec 29, 2001, 04:04 AM
Nah, just comics. You'll see. Eventually. The same 'eventually' I've been telling everyone. :-)