PDA

View Full Version : Todays battle that never happened

Rýû
Apr 9, 2001, 12:09 PM
12:40 pm central time

Ryu was fighting (GPW) stileto (and winning) when Cracco Boy came to the server challenging The Great One, or responding to a challenge That The Ryu gave to him the day be4, Cracco put alot of rules and he wanted to Fight me in diff modes, at what i said "Just bring it", then he made the challenge even more unfair when he named the match judges members of his own clan and friends (which he called "fans") I still said Just bring it but right after that iCed came to the server, and i told him that what could be better than having the best CTF player as a judge, and he laffed at that, he challenged both of us to a 2 on 2 match we agreed he saw the power of iCed and my skills fighting stileto so he got scared and kept saying brb for the most dumb excuses, such as, "im was taking a shower" and "a fan is sending me a message"

se spazzyman, the host kicked him, and me and iCed won, so the reason im posting this is, ............Cracco Boy, Just .....BRING IT (on jazz)

Newspaz
Apr 9, 2001, 12:21 PM
Craccoboy is lame. I said that a long time ago. And he still is :P.

MattW
Apr 9, 2001, 12:27 PM
On 2001-04-09 14:21, Newspaz wrote:

Craccoboy is lame. I said that a long time ago. And he still is :P.

I Disagree.

Rýû
Apr 9, 2001, 12:33 PM
He is. He didn't wanna fight and kept putting xcuses and stuff so he couldn't fight and even tho everything was at his favor

Ax Man
Apr 9, 2001, 01:09 PM
Ryu...for once i completlley agree with you. Cracco is nothing but a bag of junk and a bunch of talk. He thinks his clan will back him up, but half of them wouldn't care less if he dropped dead.

Rýû
Apr 9, 2001, 01:13 PM
Thanx, i dunno how once i was his allie, i hate ppl like that

Fquist_old
Apr 9, 2001, 01:37 PM
No personal attacks, please. Consider this a warning, newspaz.

Ryu: I understand your concerns but this will only get into fights.

SteelTalon
Apr 9, 2001, 06:10 PM
End of story. Someone, please close up this thread.

[EDIT: Ryu, next time, run your message in spellcheck if you're going to type like that ;P]

-SteelTalon

=Proudly 103rd person to register

+"goqdi 29of3w q43 43574h8ht w99h"

Rýû
Apr 9, 2001, 07:48 PM
......shut up, ok quist

Derby
Apr 9, 2001, 08:04 PM
Please use private messaging for this type of posting. It's there for a reason, I'm sure. ;-P

Monolith is 1! 1 is Monolith! Is 1 Monolith? 1 Monolith is!

~ Derby

Newspaz
Apr 9, 2001, 10:51 PM
Ok I'm sorry :P I know I shouldn't have said it but the guy annoys me from the time he started on TSF till now.