PDA

View Full Version : For All Project Forward Builders & Fans

Electric Ir
Dec 30, 2001, 06:33 AM
CURRENT SITUATION: A big mess.

<b>Virtual Headache</b> Fire Sword: Send it to Unknown Rabbit. Unknown Rabbit: Send it to me, levelproject@ceesheijdel.nl. I'll look at the level and build on it again. I'll search for the next builder.
<b>Rudolphs Revenge:</b> Fl@$h has worked on it, and I did. The next person will be picked by me ASAP.
<b>Quantum Detonator:</b> Overlord has worked on it, and I did. I'll pick the next builder ASAP.
Don't worry anymore, it will be allright.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE: Everything will be changed from now on, you'll soon receive an email with the next builder!

<HR>
Rules:

* You MAY change somebody's area, but not too much.
* You MAY skip the working, but then you send it directly to someone else without changing the level and/or the textfile.
* You MAY NOT put too much ammo, food and such.

<HR>

Electric Ir
Dec 30, 2001, 06:58 AM
Format: Name, E-mail, DONE

Electric Ir
levelproject@moron.nl
YES

Fl@$h
tjoppetja@hotmail.com
YES

Mirrow
mirrowurct@hotmail.com
YES

Fire Sword !
akliensmith@msn.com
YES

Overlord
tomaz.zornik@guest.arnes.si
YES

NO-Guys

Rage
rageakademon@hotmail.com

Coolm@n CC
rond@wanadoo.nl

KRSplat
krsplat2001@yahoo.com

Enigma
nils_noppe@hotmail.com

Black Ninja
blackninja@catdog.zzn.com

Phoneix
leviathon@myrealbox.com

Spaz Boy
spazboycc@hotmail.com

MR MAGOO
Batista5438@rogers.com

Craccoboy CC
-- email address not published (yet) --

Unknown Rabbit
sam@armory.com

----
Note: Those are the only ones for Virtual Headache

Electric Ir
Dec 30, 2001, 07:01 AM
For the guys i've missed:

NAME:
EMAIL:
DONE:

Thank you. This is serious business, no replies for fun or 'I thought of this idea before. OK?

FireSworD
Dec 30, 2001, 10:16 AM
I'll send it to Unknown Rabbit as soon as i can find his email address also my email address has changed (again) now it's: akliensmith@msn.com

Electric Ir
Jan 1, 2002, 02:09 AM
Hey, i've read your PM. Have you sent the file to U.R. yet? That'll be nice, because we can almost finish the whole level, but before that some other people need to work on it, the NO-body's.

Black Energy
Jan 1, 2002, 05:33 AM
Electric IR, what level am I going to work on?

(By the way Craccoboy, I've seen you made a decision, great.)

Electric Ir
Jan 1, 2002, 06:46 AM
Er, we'll see. :)

FireSworD
Jan 1, 2002, 08:03 AM
Yeah, i sent it to Unkown Rabbit he should be working on it by now.

blurredd
Jan 1, 2002, 10:49 AM
Don't forget BlurredD!

BlurredD@hotmail.com

Electric Ir
Jan 5, 2002, 06:02 AM
VIRTUAL HEADACHE - The level is very big now, but still much builders to go. I need to tell everyone: Keep up the good work! ^_^
QUANTUM DETONATOR & RUDOLPHS REVENGE - Will get a time-out otherwise VIRTUAL HEADACHE can't be released without any bugs.
See the lists below.

Rage, BlurredD, Coolm@n CC, Craccoboy CC, Krsplat, Enigma, Black Ninja, Phoneix, Spaz Boy and MR. MAGOO are the ones that need to work on Virtual Headache.

Enigma
Feb 11, 2002, 06:12 AM
OK, i'm very sorry to do some evil topic reviving here, but i was wondering where the Virtual Headache level is right now... it's quite a long time ago since we last heard anything about it.

Electric Ir
Feb 11, 2002, 12:53 PM
Topic reviving in this case isn't evil. I don't know anything about Virtual Headache yet. I've sent the level to the next builders including all email addresses.. So if everybody gave their correct and active mail address I'm sure that it will be OK.

The deadline is Winter 2002, which seems to far away, so that wouldn't be a problem.

If Virtual Headache doesn't seem to get finished, I still have another version of it, which the small version. It's not too big, but not small either. The version which the people are working on now is the BIGGEST version.. it consist of over 256x64 tiles!

FireSworD
Feb 11, 2002, 01:01 PM
Electric, do you think the Project Forward website needs it's own message board?

This "small" version of Virtual Headache, does it look anything like the bigger version? and what about the other Project Forward projects, are they done? and what other future (Project Forward) projects are you planning Electric? UGH! i have soooooo many unanswered questions! ane thoose are just a few of them!

Electric Ir
Feb 11, 2002, 09:55 PM
-> Maybe there will be a messageboard. My server is compatible with PHP and CGI.. but I don't think I have enough space..

-> The small version is a version ripped off the big version, but it looks nice.

-> The future projects: Quantum Detonator, Rudolphs Revenge and one secret one..

-> Next time the levels will be sent I will do it different from this method..

Gotta go to school, but I hope I told you enough, at least , for now.
~Electric

COOLM@N CC
Feb 21, 2002, 10:29 AM
How long will this take?, i still didn't get the level!!!