PDA

View Full Version : CC waged Civil War on DR

Ax Man
Apr 9, 2001, 11:58 AM
Before i give you my real message allow me to post some ICQ messages and post some things cracco said to me:

1. You have received a message!

look, we, the great emperors of this world, are busy planning our strategies to get the might in those games and rule them. u understand?

2. You have received a message!

why not? look, I just need my colonists and spies, or we cant expand.. cant you see? if we would go unprepared to a new game we wont know about all the clans there and wont have a good spot for our base.

And in jazz he claims to be emperor. Wishes to take over the Internet. And Cracco if you read this you have got some serious problems, and i recommend i psychatrist.

--------------------------------------------

And now for my real message. Cracco has waged civil war on my clan DR. Those that are allied with me, I call you to battle! Others that have been controlled by Cracco in the past I urge you to look him in the Eye!

Enemies of CC Join me! Join me in my quest! I will not let these claims go unpunished! To the battle Field!

Please join me in my quest for pure justice.

Rýû
Apr 9, 2001, 06:57 PM
Emeperor my (i edited this cuz i can get banned) !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ryu says he can be the emperor, ofcorse!!!That after The great one leaves Jazz cuz while im in Jazz 2 i will be opposing to him and his clan

And Cracco if u r watching this.....Just Bring It

The chosen one I'm the living proof with the gift of gab From the city of truth

I will show no shame i live and die for this and if i come off soft then chew on this!

Love is for the hate

and for the peace

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

Hip Chick
Apr 10, 2001, 01:23 PM
I feel offended by pizza's outburst....=(

ShadowGPW
Apr 10, 2001, 10:41 PM
I close this topic.. I don't wanna make this place another

"WE ALL HATE ALL CLANS!" forum..

So topic is now DEAD.