PDA

View Full Version : A lil' request for LC.

DrJones
Jan 2, 2002, 08:05 AM
Because Lori Central is not far away from being up again, I would like to ask you all if you wanted to contribute a little bit. The site's not going to get a major redesign anytime soon, but should have new logo's and the like.

If anyone's interested, contact me through e-mail (joffijn@dsdelft.nl) for more details. Please remember that I'm busy with exams and the like, so I won't respond quickly.

Again, this is just a 'if you want' thing. Simple, one-character images. I'm thinking of three types, one of them being a logo.

Thanks!

Captain Spam
Jan 2, 2002, 07:08 PM
Oi... you know I'd love to draw her for ya, Doc, but I still haven't had practice on drawing anthropomorphic people... nor practice with drawing someone else's character.

Mayhaps later.

~SPLASH~
Jan 4, 2002, 01:07 AM
me scanner is broke. argh matey!

VelKa
Jan 4, 2002, 08:55 AM
Sure, I'll help if I can. However, e-mail isn't exactly working properly, so ICQ is probably the best way to contact me.

Monolith
Jan 4, 2002, 05:34 PM
All the previous stuff I made is still avaliable for you to use. I'll see if I come up with anything else.

DrJones
Jan 18, 2002, 02:05 PM
I won't ask for anything right now...not until the site is up and running again, but if you're interested in what kind of images are needed for LC, don't hesitate to ask off-forum.