PDA

View Full Version : This isn't JJ3, but whatever happened to the Jazz Jackrabbit Gameboy Color game?

Hellraiser
Mar 23, 2001, 01:00 PM
I'm just wondering, whatever happened to the Jazz Gameboy game? If the game was ever released, I'd like a rom of it.

Newspaz
Mar 23, 2001, 01:22 PM
Arjan didn't agree that Take2 was going to make the game. And he has some rights to jazz (I think).

Anyway maybe there's hope. A quite long while ago they announced Keen for the GBC. And now it's comming. Maybe this kind of announcement will come for jazz soon to.

Altho dont be to sure about that :(

JelZe GoldRabbit
Mar 23, 2001, 01:50 PM
We can always hope...

*crosses his fingers*

ShadowGPW
Mar 23, 2001, 02:38 PM
JJ GBC has been moved to Lostboys and they upgraded it to GBA.. according to Michiel.

About a JJ3, no info yet

FireClaw
Mar 23, 2001, 06:01 PM
Isn't this just Jazz Jackrabbit 1 or 2 to the Gameboy? Or is this a totally new Jazz game?

ShadowGPW
Mar 24, 2001, 02:48 AM
well, i dunno that thing is a 32 bits machine so its possable for jj2 =P

Ice M A N
Mar 24, 2001, 02:52 AM
That GBA is so awesome. I'm pretty sure you can play multiplayer games with a single cartridge! (Of course you need multiple GBAs.. but that's pretty obvious ;).

Newspaz
Mar 24, 2001, 03:08 AM
If it would be made by Lost Boys doesn't that mean that it will be moved to Formula; the handheld division of Lost boys?

CrazyRabbit
Mar 25, 2001, 06:50 AM
Oh yeah, I remember JJ2 was supposed to be released in last year fall for Gameboy Color.... I guess they cancelled the game

FireClaw
Mar 25, 2001, 08:59 AM
Or they might of delayed it. It happens a lot these days, you know.

Admael
Mar 25, 2001, 02:39 PM
Extremely likely. Any of you recall how long they dragged JJ2 out? Long time. Gracious knows it might show up in 2040. ;-)

-Ad

FireClaw
Mar 25, 2001, 03:45 PM
Yeah. A tip; never believe the first release date. It always lies.

Matjong
Mar 26, 2001, 02:34 AM
FireClaw is soo true :/

FireClaw
Mar 26, 2001, 11:14 AM
Well, best not to rush them. Probably JJ2 wouldn't even HAVE some of the features it does now if rushed.

Emerald Dragon
Mar 26, 2001, 11:04 PM
I never knew there was sopose to be one for Gameboy. I was so out of it...I'm not a real heavy gammer. The only games I play are well...nothing. I am a big internet chick. Thats just about all I do...internet. Bleh.

Hellraiser
Mar 28, 2001, 03:45 PM
I don't mean to sound Braggy, But I'm glad that The project is going to be for GBA because I'm going to get one before anyone else in my area!! I'm getting mine imported from Japan! (and don't give me that tired old excuse that North American games won't work with it, bacause that's not true) Come on Jazz GBA!!!!!!!

Me
Mar 28, 2001, 08:10 PM
I will cross my fingers

DFX
Mar 29, 2001, 04:32 PM
It's evil if it is for Gameboy and I dunno what happened to it.

Hellraiser
Mar 31, 2001, 05:47 PM
It's not evil if it's for Gameboy. Just because you don't have one doesn't mean that it's evil. I have one and I think it would be excellent to have a portable version of Jazz.

Jersey Devil
Apr 7, 2001, 07:02 AM
Hey! I didn't know that Jazz GB was gonna get moved to GBA! I know it's probably just a rumour right now, but it's a wierd coincidence - I wrote about the GBA in my War Tavern story, 'Enter Jersey Devil - The Lost Warrior'. Check it out!

I have my GBA now, and, man is it cool or what?

It's great, trust me http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DFX
Apr 7, 2001, 10:41 AM
Actually I do have a Game Boy Color. I just thought that maybe Jazz could of have been a leader for the computer.

DFX
Apr 7, 2001, 10:42 AM
Really? I don't believe that you have a GBA since it might've only been released in Japan. So why would you want to own a Jappinese Game Boy Advance. I can wait for it come in English.

Jersey Devil
Apr 8, 2001, 01:43 AM
I know this is a little off-topic - forgive me:

I imported my GBA from www.KingCat.co.uk (http://www.KingCat.co.uk) (I didn't want to wait 'til June). It's a universal machine, and it doesn't matter that it's a Jap. one, 'cos it'll work with all UK/US/Jap games.

The sad thing is, I had to get rid of my Game Boy Color to pay part of the cost of my GBA. I'll miss that GBC - it came to Argonaut Software, and the European Computer Trade Show with me...

GBA's great, though. Import one. Do it. DO IT NOW! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And if Nintendo bring that mobile phone adapter to the West, we could all meet up and play Jazz Advance online! 'The Portable Wing of The Jazz 2 Community' http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hellraiser
Apr 12, 2001, 02:17 PM
The GBA is more than a portable Snes, it's a portable N64! (well, a 32-bit version), but that's better than Snes was! But a lot of N64 gazmes will be ported over to the GBA with little graphic loss, such as Mario Kart 64. Mario Kart Advance looks exactly the same, if not better than it's big brother on the N64.

$§ßPÎççÖlÔ
Apr 15, 2001, 05:48 PM
Dum de Dum ohh what was the topic ohh yeah now i remember about JJGBC never heard alot about it might be good if it is made =®Þ

anyways im da best http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__-

The One The Only $§ßPÎççÖlÔ

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 15, 2001, 06:43 PM
There was such a thing consider by Nintendo?

Hellraiser
Apr 24, 2001, 03:31 PM

~SPLASH~
Apr 25, 2001, 12:45 AM
never trust jazzgames

never trust nintendo

never trust me

all LIESSSSSSSSSS!

*runs off with his gb*

Ice Wolf
May 4, 2001, 02:01 AM
I like chicken

Electric Ir
May 4, 2001, 12:47 PM
On , Ice Wolf wrote:

I like chicken

Topic reviving.. Gotta love it.

Hellraiser
May 7, 2001, 11:44 AM
mmmmm.... chicken..... hey! maybe they should make a Jazz GBA cart that smells like chicken!!! no... wait... how about a Chicken GBA cart that smells like Jazz!!!! no.... wait... *gets confused*

uh... um... Chicken is good!!!!!

Ice Wolf
May 11, 2001, 01:46 AM
Yes, but then someone would be bound to eat their gameboy. Or start playing their chicken.

GRGenEXMRTNK
Jul 11, 2001, 10:36 AM
And guess who started the whole rumor in the first place?

ME

I said it was coming out on GBC years ago.

Now I WROTE PERSONALLY to Ninttendo requesting a JJ2 game, and they said they were hearing rumors about the game being made as much as we have.

Wait a sec, are you thinking...?

Hareoic
Jul 30, 2001, 10:49 AM
*waits for somebody to congratulate him for making a really big discussion*

Hareoic
Aug 1, 2001, 09:57 AM
*feels so very very worthless and obviously thinks somebody else decided to take credit for it when he started the thing first...*

Hareoic
Aug 23, 2001, 06:01 PM
Will somebody please reply?

Hellraiser
Sep 10, 2001, 01:45 PM
I saw a Jazz Jackrabbit game on Nintendos' official GBC release list, under "future titles" a while back, but now it's all gameboy advance release dates, so I can't give you a link.

Hareoic
Sep 14, 2001, 12:53 PM
I claim 2nd page!