PDA

View Full Version : .anm files

Enendar
Jan 9, 2002, 05:00 PM
ok, i want to edit the .anm files from jazz2... yet none of the programs untilities i d/l will open it. anyone know of a converter

EvilMike
Jan 9, 2002, 06:41 PM
There is only one known program in existance that can edit them, and I was stupid enough to forget the name.

Michael
Jan 10, 2002, 05:01 AM
LOL!

Matrix
Feb 5, 2002, 02:47 AM
AFAIK the file format .anm is a Deluxe Paint Animation File. I've got the info on how to decode them.

Cheers,
Matrix

P.S. i've forgotton what a UWORD is.... HELP!!

Ice M A N
Feb 5, 2002, 02:57 AM
unsigned short int I think..

Link
Feb 5, 2002, 10:26 AM
Do you mean Electronic Arts Deluxe Paint?

I have that...I don't know if it would be warez or not if I posted a link to it, so I won't, just to be safe (I'm not sure if it is free or shareware).

But if you want it then talk to me.

Matrix
Feb 5, 2002, 10:01 PM
Thanks but i own a mac and i supose that EA DP if thats what its called onlye runs on windows

I'll try and create a player. If you own windows though you should be able to run the .exe file in the source. Download it from http://myfileformats.com/download_info.php?id=9180. Try opening the jazz animations file in it

Cheers,
Matrix

Fighter II
Apr 12, 2002, 11:53 AM
same thing! I want to make my own or edit the animated files in there but I don't have the source code.

defalcon
Apr 13, 2002, 01:16 AM
These guys are talking about the INTRO movies, not the animations. Nobody can edit the animations. Plain simple, not without the source code.

Mystical
Apr 13, 2002, 04:43 AM
I want it.

I do not know if I have enough space on the hard drive for it

Ninja Dodo
Apr 15, 2002, 09:57 AM
I have DLP :D

Pretty sure it wouldn't be warez if anyone posted it online. EA stopped selling it ages ago.

Newspaz
Apr 15, 2002, 10:00 AM
Actually, that doesn't matter that much Ninja. The only thng that does is that none of us created it and noone has payed for it. It's like with JJ1.