PDA

View Full Version : -Angels Story- Bringing a old story back to life

Wild Angel
Apr 11, 2001, 12:19 AM
I found this somewhere in my abiss of stuff. I looked at it and proof read it, I decided to continue it. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Have fun reading.

<center>Part One</center>

One stormy night, a rabbit with blue eyes and black fur through the dark streets of Diamondus.

“I got to…find the cottage…soon!”

She ran through the dark streets. She felt as if the more she ran the darker the streets and the sky became. Wild Angel felt something soft between her toes. She looked down and saw something shinny stuck in the mud.

“Its only mud”, she sighed. “I must be getting close to Diamond Field!”

She sat down to investigate the shinny item stuck in the mud. It was a golden locket! She opened it and saw a picture of 2 finely groomed rabbits.

“I wonder whom this belongs to”, she quietly said to herself.

She looked up and saw a rabbit standing in front of her. The rabbits face was hidden by the dark shadows. A flash of lighting behind him made him visible for a split second. He had golden colored fur.

“Hello, there. ”, said the rabbit.

“Um, hello. Who are you?” She asked still sitting in the mud holding the little locket in her fur.

“Oh…I’m very sorry!”

“Its okay, I’m Gold Bones”, said the rabbit.

“I’m Wild Angel, sorry to bug you”

“Oh its okay, it happens all the time. I’m walking around and I run into a cute girl.”

For a moment she couldn’t believe what Gold Bones had just said. Did he really mean what he just said, or was he joking? She looked down at her matted fur.

“I better be going, I have to get to a cottage before it reaches midnight”, she said gloomily.

“Oh, why midnight? And where is this cottage you are talking about?” Gold Bones asked.

“Oh! Have no time to explain! Meet me tomorrow on Diamondous Field. Three o’clock sharp! Bye!” And Wild Angel ran off into the streets of Diamondous.

The dirty water splashed up on her fur as she ran. She turned a corner and almost slipped on a plastic bag that someone had left in the street. She ran until her legs hurt.

“Just a little longer”, she told herself, ”Just a little longer, I can make it!”

Then she stopped. Ahead of her was a little field with a small cottage in it. She approached the little cottage slowly. The cottage had been her hide out ever since she became an orphan at the age of 5. She was 15 now…she had lived as an orphan for 10 years now. She would wander the streets of Diamondous singing to earn money. With the money she earned she would buy food and clothes. She slowly approached the little cottage.

Inside there was a pocketknife that she had found, a bucket, and a little jar in which she kept her money that she earned by singing. She opened a small door in the back of the little cottage and a breeze flew in the little place. She walked out the door. Outside there was a little river. She had never found out what the river was called but on sunny evenings it was peaceful and the running of the river soothed her asleep during the long nights that she spent in the cottage. The rain had stopped now, but it was still very dark. Wild Angel walked out and put her toe in the water.

“Bur, it’s freezing”, she screeched,”Oh well”, she sighed.

Wild took her hand and let the cool water rush over it. She closed her eyes and again, thought about her past. This time all she could remeber was flashing blue lights. A flash of lightning in the distance woke her from her thoughts.

“I better wash up. The storm is coming back”, she said to herself.

She washed up and walked back into her little hide out, and set the locket on the small table, and crawled into her little bed and pulled the rag sheets over her head, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Wild Angel
Apr 11, 2001, 12:25 AM
Part 2, Diamond Field

The next morning she woke up to the chirping of the birds. She crawled out of her bed and rubbed her eye with her face. She went to a tiny door located across her bed, on the other side of the room. She opened it and pulled out a black skirt and a red shirt. She slipped them on and threw her old clothes in a little cubbyhole in the corner of the little closet. She then picked up her brush she had found in the closet when she first moved in, and brushed her fine, black fur. She grabbed the tiny locket she had found last night and walked out the little front door and sniffed the breeze. It smelled sweet like pollen. She trotted out the door and sat in front of the door and sat in the field. Wild took the little golden locket from her hand and again opened it. This time the bright sunlight over her let her see the faces of the rabbits clearly. Underneath one picture was words carved

‘Koln’ and other the other ‘Slayer’ was carved. Wild bit her lip and shut the tiny locket and put it around her neck. Wild Angel sat in the field holding her knees. She rocked back and forth impatiently.

“If only he would hurry up and get here”, Wild Angel though.

Just then Gold Bones walked up to her smiling. Wild Angel looked up into his face. The night before she had been cold, wet, and lost, but today she was groomed and dry. She looked up into Gold Bone’s face. He had Blue eyes and Gold fur. He was wearing a black trench coat.

“Oh, hello. Sorry I was…. day-dreaming”, Wild Angel said.

“Ah, well I’m Gold Bones”, he said.

“Well, I’m Wild Angel, but every one calls me Wildie.”

“Ah, well, Wildie, how are you today.” Gold Bones asked.

Wild Angel couldn’t tell Gold Bones how she really felt. Would he really believe that she didn’t have parents or that she didn’t live with anyone? Would he believe her? Would he ask why she went to the cottage if she didn’t have any family? The thoughts of it made her uncomfortable.

“Oh, I’m fine!”

“Are you sure? You don’t look fine”, Gold Bones asked.

Wild Angel sighed and looked down at the grass beneath her. She had to tell him the truth it just wasn’t right to lie to him!

“I’m not fine…I'm a orphan” Wild Angel replied sadly. Just then she started to cry silently. She buried her face in her dark fur.

“I’m, sorry”, Gold Bones replied. He took her hand. “Come, leme take you home with me then you can have a nice hot meal, and we can talk on the way there.”

“Did you hear something?” Wild said.

“Nope”, replied Gold Bones, “Did you hear something, Wildie?”

“Yes”, Wild said, ”There it is again! Did you hear it this time?”

“Yes I did! It came from the forest of glistening waters”

“I’m going to go check it out”, said Wild.

“I’ll go with you”, Gold Bones said back.

The two of them crept into the forest of glistening waters. It wasn’t very easy to see in that forest. CRACK! They heard it again. Gold Bones pulled out his Samari Sword from his belt.

“Look!” Wild gasped.

A turtle crept through the branches of the trees.

“Watch out” Gold Bones cried out, “Now, bombs away!”

Gold Bones lurched forward and his sword landed right on the turtle’s leg. The turtle let out a scream and blood trickled from the turtle’s leg. Gold Bones jumped on the turtle and held him down.

“Who are you!?”

“I am not gonna say!”

“Wild give me my sword.” Gold Bones said.

Wild grabbed Gold Bones sword and handed it to him. On his sword was a carving of a dragon and the blade was sharp and shinny.

Gold Bones took his sword and held it against the turtle’s neck.

“TALK!”

“Okay, you win!” cried out the turtle, “I am one of…. Devan Shells guards!”

Gold Bones threw down his sword and grabbed the turtle by the neck and raised him till they both were face to face.

“Were is Devan Shell hiding?” Gold Bones demanded.

“Deep…in the forest!”

With that Gold Bones threw down the turtle and the turtle scurried away.

“Com’on Wild, it’s getting late and I told my parents I would be home at 4. We’ll deal with Devan Shell later.” Gold Bones said.

“Oh, Okay”, Wild said.

And the two of them began to wander their way out of the forest.

“Oh great we’re lost!” cried out Gold Bones.

“I hate this forest, we’re lost ”, said Wild.

They wondered around for about 15 minutes. Until they found their way out.

“Com’on Wild, lets go home”, Gold Bones said.

Then the two of them began the journey to Gold Bones house.

Wild Angel
Apr 11, 2001, 12:30 AM
Part 3, On The Way

Gold Bones and Wild Angel walked out of the forest and into the bright sunlight.

“How old are you?” Wild Angel asked.

“The question is how old are you?” Gold Bones asked.

“I’m 17, and your….”

“19”, replied Gold Bones.

“Oh”

“Com’on we got to get moving”, said Gold Bones.

“Wait a second” Wild said quickly,”I’ll be right back.”

Wild Angel quickly ran across the field and ran into her little hideout. She searched franticly for her pocketknife.

“Were is it!?” she mumbled to herself, “Ah, there it is!”

She grabbed the pocketknife and ran out the door shutting it quickly behind her. The long flowers and weeds scraped on her fur as she ran. She stopped quickly throwing up dirt from her feet.

“Hehe, sorry”, she said giggling.

While coughing Gold Bones said, “Its okay….r-e-a-l-l-y. What did you need so bad that you had to run back there for?”

“Oh, hehe, just my pocketknife”

“Were did you find that?” Asked Gold Bones.

“Oh, in a dumpster on the street”

“Ah, I see”, Gold Bones said, “Well, we better get going, it’s getting late.”

“Okay then”, Wild replied back.

They walked for about 20 minutes till they saw a sign that said “Carrot Avenue” in front of them. Wild looked down at her feet, and bit her lip, thinking.

“Maybe, just maybe my parents aren’t dead”, she though.

She heard wheels screech and she looked up. A car was in front of her honking madly. She franticly looked around for Gold Bones, but she couldn’t see him!

“Over here, Wildie!”

Gold Bones was to the left of her, waving for her to come. She quickly ran over to Gold Bones and jumped on the sidewalk next to him, and turned to look back at the car and its driver, but he was gone.

“Hum Dee Dum, GOLD BONES LOOK!”

A silvery machine stood in the mist of a street. A strange looking turtle walked out of it. He had glasses and a small remote control with 2 buttons under it. It was Devan Shell!

“Who, What, Were!?” Gold Bones asked looking around quickly.

“Over there!!”

Devan Shell heard them and started running like a mad turtle that had been on drugs.

“After him!” Wild Angel screeched.

Gold Bones and Angel ran, and ran, and ran a little more. Devan Shell tried to take a quick corner but slipped on a Snickers chocolate bar rapper. He fell feet first and landed on his bad, squirming to get up.

“We’ve got him now!” Wild Angel said.

Just as Wild Angel went to jump and Devan, he presses the top button on his remote and was gone in a zip, and a flash.

“Oh NO”, Gold Bones said.

He ran over to catch Wild, but was too late. Wild fell on the right side of her face, and her lip began to bleed.

“Com’on Wild, now we HAVE to get you home!” Gold Bones said.

Wild Angel got up and wiped the side of her lip with her arm and looked at the blood.

“I’LL GET YOU DEVAN SHELL!” Wild screamed madly.

“Com’on lets go home. It’s just a turn around this street.

They walked and turned when the reached a street called Pivot Drive, and bumped into a rabbit with red headband and wristbands, blue eyes and blue gun and backpack.

“Oh, I’m very sorry”, Wild Angel said.

“Nah, it’s okay. My name is JelZe. What are y’alls names?”

“I’m Gold Bones…”

“…And I’m Wild Angel, you can call me Wildie if you want, JelZe.”

“Okay, were exactly were y'all going?” Asked JelZe.

“Home”

“Where’s that?”

“Why should I tell?! You’re probably going to hunt us down and tell Devan Shell and then kill us”, Gold Bones blurted out.

“Whoa! HOLD IT”, JelZe said.

“ Well, we better be going! Meet us tomorrow and we’ll tell you everything”, Gold Bones said.

“Okay, nice meeting you”, Wild Angel said as they walked away turning back waving.

Wild Angel
Apr 11, 2001, 12:36 AM
Part 4, Gold Bones House and Beyond

They walked for about ¼ of a mile till they reached their destination: Gold Bones house. His 2-story house was an ocean like blue color.

“You stay here, Angel, I'm gonna go inside and tell them you’re here, okay?”

“Oh, Okay”, Wild said nervously.

“Hello Son, is the girl here you were talking about last night?” Slayer asked.

“Yes, she is here”, replied Gold Bones politely.

“Come and bring her inside, your mother has made a delicious meal carrot stew, rolls….”

“…Okay dad I get the point.”

“Hehe, okay son.”

Gold Bones stuck his head out the door….

“Wildie, common in!”

“Oh, O-K-A-Y”, she said nervously.

“Everyone meet Wild Angel”, Gold Bones yelled.

“Hello, dear”, Koln said coming out of the kitchen. She was a tall, slim black rabbit with beautiful green eyes.

“Hello Wild, I heard a lot about you”, Slayer said. Slayer had ? fur and ? eyes.

“Um-Hello every one”, Wild said sheepishly.

“Come and eat, dear”, Koln said.

“Mom, tomorrow morning we need to go and meet someone, okay?”

“Okay, but who do you need to meet so badly?”

“His name is JelZe.”

“Okay, but be careful!”

“Thanks Mom!”

Gold Bones took Wild to the table. There was Carrot Stew, Sweet Potatoes, and Sweet Rolls. Wild Angel ate until she was full.

“Thanks you”, Wild said politely, “Were is my room I’m going to stay in?”

“Hmm…first you need to get washed up”, Koln said.

“Yes, Gold Bones.”

“YES?” Gold Bones responded quickly.

“Go show Wildie to her room and to the shower, please.” Slayer finished.

“Okay…”

Gold Bones took Wild up to her room. It had a clock, a beautiful bed, and a window that had a beautiful view. Outside her window was a lake with green trees and ducks.

“Oh, It’s lovely!”

“Hope you like it”, Gold Bones said, “Let me show you to your bathroom.”

They walked down a little hall, which had pictures of Koln and Slayer. Just then Wild remembered. The locket!

“Um, Gold Bones, are you missing a locket?”

“Yes, why?”

“Because I think I have it”, Wild said, “I found it stuck in the mud the day I met you, here you can have it back.”

“No, you can have it”, said Gold Bones, “ I have 2 Gold little lockets. You can keep this one.”

“Umm.”

“Just keep it, I have two. Well here is the shower, you can change into this, it looks a little big but it should work”, Gold Bones said to her.

It was a long, green dress.

Gold Bones walked back down the hall and down stairs. Wild stepped into the shower and turned on the water.

<center>(20 minutes later)</center>

Wild slipped the dress on and looked in the mirror. It fit her perfectly! She groomed her fur and washed her mouth out, and ran downstairs.

“I’m gonna go to bed, you should too Bones, it’s getting late and we have to meet JelZe tomorrow!”

“Okay, Wildie, I will be right up.”

Wild ran into her room and fell onto her bed. She looked out the window one last time and then crawled into her covers, and fell into a deep sleep.

I know, Koln and Slay are Husband and Wife in this, but it is because I wrote this in like-4th grade, possibly 3rd.

<center>Welcome-to inasnity."</center>

<center>~Wildie, the Wild Angel aka 7 OF 9</center>