PDA

View Full Version : All about end bosses

TBM_old
Jan 18, 2002, 05:04 AM
What is you´re favorie?

~SPLASH~
Jan 18, 2002, 06:00 AM
Bubba is pretty funny, but my fav is the Schwartzenguard.

Enigma
Jan 18, 2002, 08:03 AM
Queenie is better than all of them!!! hehe...:D
and Bjarni, don't even bother trying to type the "4-letter-word-meaning-the-opposite-of-heaven" in your 8th poll option. the evil filter will take it out at all times, even when used in an innocent context like your poll:(

Michael
Jan 18, 2002, 08:25 AM
I am best boss of them all!!!!!!!!

Violet CLM
Jan 18, 2002, 12:58 PM
Ok, the last two options are horribly flawed. The Rocket Turtle is a part of JJ2 and isn't custom, and it's impossible to make your own bosses.

You also forgot both of the Jazz bosses, and the undefeatable version of the Queen.

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 18, 2002, 03:46 PM
How do you use the Jazz boss. I don't mean the tweedle one I mean the other one.:confused:

Violet CLM
Jan 18, 2002, 11:56 PM
MCE #200 plus an activate boss, I think.

TBM_old
Jan 19, 2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Ok, the last two options are horribly flawed. The Rocket Turtle is a part of JJ2 and isn't custom, and it's impossible to make your own bosses.

You also forgot both of the Jazz bosses, and the undefeatable version of the Queen.

In what level is a rocket boss?

Krezack
Jan 19, 2002, 01:15 AM
Rocket bosses are buged much like the lasor shield....either that or arjan got lazy heh heh (dont start blabbing about how arjan didnt make themor something please...it's a joke ;-P)

TBM_old
Jan 19, 2002, 02:01 AM
In what level? Now nothing joke. And I was say **** no *****!

Derby: Filter bypass edit.

CelL
Jan 19, 2002, 05:57 AM
Bi;sey and Devan rule. I like the way that Devan transforms into that devil dude.. And Bilsey is just the greatest;). Oh, and the R0cket Turtle was'nt used in any of the oficial episodes, either that or i have'nt been able to find him yet. I think that Haze's example levels for JJ2 Muckamock show the best ways of using the rocket d00d. But personaly, i have not been able to find any way to make the rocket turtle into a real challenge yet.

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 19, 2002, 07:11 AM
I think I know a way. In my next level pack(don't expect anything soon)I will make a thing where you fly in a ship and avoid multiple Rocket Turtles that are flying at you.

it's cool man
Jan 19, 2002, 08:51 AM
What Jazz and what undefeatable queen boss are you talking about?

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 19, 2002, 12:30 PM
They're MCE's.

Violet CLM
Jan 19, 2002, 01:21 PM
Jazz Boss 1:
MCE 200 plus Activate Boss. (I think)
Jazz Boss 2:
Combine the Devan Robot Controller and the Tweedle boss and add an Activate Boss.
Undefeatable Queen:
I forgot which MCE number she is... go to Queen, check the Generator box and check the eventID. That is the MCE number to use.
Rocket Turtle:
Get the Rocket Turtle (from the Bad Guys subfolder) and add an Activate Boss. Put some AreaIDs (with ID 0) around him so he can't fly away off the level, then include a path for him to fly along. Sadly, I haven't been able to get him to continue going in a loop yet, but I'm still trying.

Bjarni:
The Rocket Turtle was never used in the official levels, but is a working boss. Like the Beeboy enemy, which works, but was never included in an official level. Or the Freeze Enemy pickup.

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 19, 2002, 02:32 PM
Epic probably did that so that we wouldn't get bored.

defalcon
Jan 20, 2002, 12:36 AM
Nah, Epic did that cause they had no time to construct more levels for it. JJ2 was rushed, remember?

Yeah, the Rocket turtle doesn't loop the Area IDs. I have gotten them to stay though. Just put loop of Area IDs and when he gets to the end he'll stay there.

Back when I was really bad at making levels, I tried experimenting with the rocket turtle. Had like 6 of em in one place.

I discovered a little glitch back in the days of J2C. If anyone wants to know about it, just ask.

TBM_old
Jan 20, 2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit

Bjarni:
Witch was nether used in Epic game.

What are you talking about? And what witch is in last sharcked demo? Are it no in pack?

Violet CLM
Jan 20, 2002, 01:06 PM
I never said that...

The Witch was only used in the last level of the Shareware Demo. Never in the other levels.

it's cool man
Feb 2, 2002, 12:38 AM
ehmm....
What's and MCE?:confused:

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 2, 2002, 06:54 AM
http://www.geocities.com/atlastsome/ Look here it's cool man.

RosetaJOL
Feb 2, 2002, 09:02 AM
BTW Its Rocket Turtle, not fly turtle. :O :lol: :lori: :Z :roll: ;-)
Rocket Rabbits (http://rocketrabbits.cjb.net)
note: Thats nothing to do with Rocket Turtles=p

So Lets get back to the subject!

Shiverz
Feb 16, 2002, 10:44 AM
Spellings Are What You Need To Learn Queen is One Of Them

http://www.geocities.com/wackyspazuk/Shiverz_Cool.gif

I Like Laughing :LOL:

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 16, 2002, 12:03 PM
Go easy on him Shiverz. Bjarni is autistic.

Violet CLM
Feb 16, 2002, 12:57 PM
And Grammar is what you need to learn. Be not so quick to criticize another that you notice not the mistakes of thouself.

Maelstrom
Feb 18, 2002, 02:25 AM
Well said unkown!

Tubz
Mar 15, 2002, 12:56 PM
I like the robot he's such a silly robot who runs around and is weak.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 16, 2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by JJ Tublear
I like the robot he's such a silly robot who runs around and is weak.

I think he looks tough though:p :lol: