PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst JJ2 gun?

CannibalBob
Apr 11, 2001, 09:03 PM
Personally, I feel it is the TNT, since you haveta usually drop like 10 of 'em to actually HURT a player! I'd like the TNT better if it stayed where you put it for ~ 5 minutes or whatnot and acted like a mine. It'd be good in CTF, so you can have a slight protection around yer base when you're gone...

The pepper spray is cool, but there's nothing special about it. The Freezer only freezes a player for like 0.5 seconds. If you're frozen, keep pressing shoot and you'll smash out of frozen mode in a second! The opponent doesn't even have enough time to butt-stomp you... which sucks. All other guns are good.

Michael
Apr 12, 2001, 10:08 AM
It depends on the situation, I wouldn't use blaster when shooting somone when i'm on a laedge (shooting someone lower than me), I'd use bouncey or Seeker.

-Nit

Aiko
Apr 12, 2001, 10:27 AM
Ice, TNT, pepper spray. In this order.

DFX
Apr 12, 2001, 10:52 AM
The worst guns are Frostbiter, & TNT.

Jazzy
Apr 12, 2001, 11:45 AM
Of course the ICE gun!!!!!

Violet CLM
Apr 12, 2001, 12:13 PM
Blaster: It is almost the only thing I use in SP.

Blue Bouncy Bullets: I learned it's true worth yesterday in a 9-10 battle. I lost.

Freezer: Race. Need I say more?

Homer Missiles: Not one word is needed.

RF Missile: Higly useful in chases.

Toaster: Very useful, can't put the way it is into words, however.

TNT: Secrets?

Pepper Spray: Practicly useless.

Electro Blaster: Powerups and isolated other players.

I would say....... PEPPER SPRAY!

Admael
Apr 12, 2001, 01:12 PM
I'd say the least useful weapon for multiplayer mode would be ice. It does no damage, and unless you're racing, it gives you little to no advantage.

In a close second, pepper spray. The only cool thing about it is that it gives off more than one bullet automatically, but that doesn't make up for how completely useless it is.

-Ad

Pyro
Apr 12, 2001, 01:31 PM
somebody with a lot of time and some skill could create a NEW most useless gun! Or if they wanted to be boring it could be useful.

Newspaz
Apr 12, 2001, 02:37 PM
Ice and TNT, I hate it.

Networked Electronic Worker Skilled in Peacekeeping and Accurate Zoology

Violet CLM
Apr 12, 2001, 02:56 PM
Useful? How about a Electro Blaster/Homing Missile mix?

Talec
Apr 12, 2001, 03:34 PM
*gawps* A seeker that goes through walls? That's too good! People would hate it http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tanpopo Kiku
Apr 12, 2001, 03:59 PM
The worst weapon would be TNT. But I've never played online so I wouldn't know.

iCeD
Apr 12, 2001, 04:44 PM
I'd say, TNT and Ice. TNT does no damage and Ice is only an advantage when trying to beat someone to something. (such as the flag in CTF or a Race game)

Pepper Spray is actually a pretty handy weapon, it's so effective in chases.

CannibalBob
Apr 12, 2001, 06:15 PM
Pepper spray bullets move slow compared to RF missiles or the blaster, which is why I feel it is useless. Also, you can't get 'em in crates, which is junk. Hey, Freezers are better than TNT, whether you like it or not... If someone were to drop a TNT, the Ice freezes the TNT! :P

Honestly, Epic should increase the freezing time, so you can buttstomp the player, and the TNT should actually hurt a player and stay where you put it longer... like mines.

Rýû
Apr 12, 2001, 08:34 PM
Pepper, TNT, Ice, Useless

KJAZZ
Apr 12, 2001, 08:49 PM
I don't believe any weapons are good, but if the toaster REALLY fired out toast, it would be the best. =)

<Yawn> Fighting Seizure Robot, go. http://www.harrythecat.com/graphics/k/robot2.gif </yawn>

SteelTalon
Apr 12, 2001, 09:15 PM
I beg to differ. I believe the Seeker is the most useless weapon in the game. Seriously, does it serve any purpose? So it homes in on others. It has such a large curve that it cannot home on others accurately. It's only useful for poor shots, IMHO, and you all shouldn't be poor shots (add to that it's the slowest gun in the game). =P

Pepper Spray rules. It is great for Tunnel Ratting and just plain cool. =P

Ice, well, is only good for Race or LANs, but that's still better than a gun that just hurts with a minimal tracking ability, is slow, and can't be upgraded with fastfire.

And TNT absolutely ruxors in Single. Also somewhat useful for keeping people of your tail in multi, even though it doesn't hurt (face it, if it did, it'd be too cheap!).

Derby
Apr 12, 2001, 09:21 PM
On some rare cases, TNT does deal damage, powered up or not. That is when you get the old phrase "You ate it" or "You killed yourself".

I don't use seekers too often, myself. I usually use my blaster, bouncers, RF missiles, and pepper spray, if I have any of these to use. However, overall, I use weapon 0 (buttstomp) frequently to shake off distant and semi-close fire.

Michael
Apr 13, 2001, 05:24 AM
If you kill someone with TNT then you don't get a roast, so if your playing for number of roasts then TNT sucks but if it's number of kills then TNT can be pretty officiant.

I see many of you are saying Pepper Spray, i think not: P-Spray can shoot 45 dagree angels (if you know how to use it http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ).

If you don'tknow how thne ask me, my E-Mail is in my profile.

PS-I'm not trying to cover up for poor old Pepper Spray 'cause i don't even use it much.

-Nit

Wild Angel
Apr 14, 2001, 01:46 AM
I like the toaster gun!!

Jazzy
Apr 14, 2001, 02:57 AM
TNT= the bunny's best friend! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Admael
Apr 14, 2001, 07:59 AM
I liked the original JJ1 concept of TNT better. In it, TNT was rare, but you could use it to clear pretty much almost everything you could see! Now *that* was useful.

-Ad

jediscum
Apr 14, 2001, 09:34 AM
Yes TNT truly was awesome in jazz1 but in jj2 I would have to say it is the most useless gun

p.s. I'm back I some how drifted off just before the jmmb went down and got really excited about warcraft iii.

CannibalBob
Apr 14, 2001, 10:45 AM
Why all the harrassment towards the seekers? Once I was at a cliff side, all I did was shoot the Seekers forward and they go straight down! They go pretty fast if you run and shoot Seekers, too. Yes, Pepper spray can shoot at some strange angles, if you aim up and keep shooting. TNT would be more useful if it was RARE and actually did damage. I wouldn't mind it if it stayed how it is, but it should just stay where you dropped it, so you can set up mines or whatnot in front of your flag. It might be annoying, but hey: you can shoot 'em and they go off in a chain reaction! Plus, they'd go off automatically in a few minutes. not as soon as they leave your screen like how they are now. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

$TÛNT$
Apr 14, 2001, 10:54 AM
Problem is, most people think "Multiplay" icludes Battle and CTF only. But there;s also treasure and race. So weapons as Frostbiter, which is useless in battle, can come in quite handy in Racegames.

I think Pepperspray is useless, cos of it's range and power. Other weapons can easily replace it.

The most dishonorable weapon are the seekers. I think not much skill is needed for them;just launch them.

I'm gonna post some weapon descriptions on the board soon. So everyone can judge it themselves.

Violet CLM
Apr 14, 2001, 12:45 PM
Stunts, you're forgetting Cooperative.

DFX
Apr 14, 2001, 04:57 PM
Also the Seekers suck sometimes because they shoot invisible walls! Highly annoying. Especially in Duels.

Lamer
Apr 14, 2001, 10:11 PM
In low lag or low ping situations, the seeker is good as well as the powered-up icer since you usually get enough time to kick or buttstomp to deal quite some damage. The RF, powered up and very rapid firing Blaster, Bouncer, Electroblaster, and sometimes Pepperspray are always useful to me. As for the the TNT and Flamethrower I find them useful only in single player.

RockyR
Apr 15, 2001, 05:28 AM
Hmmheh.

I remember good old TNT. ^-^

Really a crapper now. We all know it.

I think, of course, it wasn't supposed to be so worthless. It's decent in Single Player.

I'm ***uming they had problems programming TNT to work properly in Multi without it being mindlessly cheap. It's not a onehit kill. Of course, a player could make walls of static damage-dealing devices. Not a good thing. They might bust themselves into small messy pieces, but quite an expense goes to the enemy player too...

No way it was supposed to be a meaningless little 'push'...'bounce' weapon.

I mean ya know they didn't finish it. There was supposed to be a nice big Powerup but they probably didn't know what to do with it.

All it does now is double the damage....of course you can't normally get it. It's just as useless. It has to be TNT.

Pepper Spray isn't so hot but with fastfire it's no worse than much else. The angle-firing is a mistake that they intentionally or inadvertantly left. Jazz/Spaz were supposed to be able to fire anything at an angle. Q_O It could be worse. It's not bad at all. This was another unfinished weapon?

I think so...remember the old version in OEM that's this messy fireball thing?

Ice is a mess in some Multiplayer games because of lag, where it does absolutely nothing. It's okay otherwise...not the absolute worst. Everyone's mentioned race where it certainly is mean and good. ^-^

Nice in singleplayer too. Not many enemies can bust out.

Seekers are decent but mindlessly cheap when powered-up. The advantage is clear. You have to fight fire with fire. >_<

Toaster isn't all so wonderful because it usually requires a close range. Of course in that situation, if you're fast and sneaky, it's really good. ^-^ The enemy player gets their rump scorched. Maybe incinerated, with the p'weredup Weapon. Bad times.

(yes, I'm looking atumall)

BBT is cool. The bounce factor is an advantage held by no other gun. Shoots really high. You can knock down prizes. Shoots thru walls when you run fast. ^-^

The powerup is sweet. Mows right through the enemy, you can send a whole mess of em. And you can shoot from above and get a whole different angle of attack.

Blaster is simple but precise and brutal. With fastfire especially. No problems. Power it up it's unstoppably nice. No special effects necessary.

RF is powerful. No complaints here. The recoil is a mess, but you can execute rocket manuevers with that in mind. Rocket Punch and Jet Kick, I suppose. ^-^ Awesome.

The powerup, everyone loves that. And no wonder. It's one of the better.

Electroblaster is good with shooting thru walls in mind but how often do you haveto do this? It's not so hot. It's good in some situations. But otherwise it's slow. Not horrendously craptastic but it ain't good.

The worst weapon (in multi situations)...is the Shield. ^-^ Not because I don't like it.

But because you just can't use em! No one can stand it because of the remarkable cheap factor. They're really good, but where they give ya temporary unscathability and a dual power Blaster...no one wants to put up with that. So it's the worst...can't use em without being scolded and feeling sheepish. Not that you'd want to...better to try and win with some of the above weapons. ^-^

And look, the end. Wonderphul.

- Rocky

Stuff is good.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Apr 15, 2001, 07:56 AM
Now now people, I need to point out a few little known facts.

Pepper Spray shoots faster than any other weapon, it can be pretty powerful if used correctly.

Pepper spray and Electro Blaster even if powered up still do 1 damage.

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 15, 2001, 08:00 AM
B-B's, I consider these to be the most un-useful, since either powered up or not, they do a measly one damage, and don't cover much of a range, though their shoot out far, thats about the only good feature on them

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 15, 2001, 08:03 AM
You people don't know how useful the ice gun is!

A true jazzer knows the full potential to any weapon, personally, I don't use TNT period, and I use ice to freeze someone, and then blast the crap outta them, I don't care what weapon I use(besides tnt)Its a good setup

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 15, 2001, 08:04 AM
(I'd be referring bb's to Pepper Spray, and yes, see bobby point there, thats ONE of the reasons why hes one of the best jazzers of all time

CannibalBob
Apr 15, 2001, 09:48 AM
Yes, good points ev'ryone! But you are all still missing the point! TNT is FINE how it is, but it just needs to stay where you deployed it for longer than it stays now. Once your character leaves the screen with the TNT on it, it detonates! It should act like a mine, and stay where you put it, so you can defend your CTF base without anyone in it. It won't be annoying, because you can easily shoot the TNT down and levels don't have that much TNT on it anyways.

Too bad Epic Megagames wouldn't release the source code so SOMEONE could patch up the 1,000,000 bugs in JJ2, like the CTF bug when played split-screen!

defalcon
Apr 16, 2001, 02:14 AM
The least useful weapons would be TNT. Even though it can dislodge seekers it's still not too usefull.

I don't know why everyone's dissing the pepper though. As Bobby said, it's the fastest gun there is, and when storming down corridors, there are only 2 guns better.

UrbanMenace
Apr 16, 2001, 03:07 AM
TNT can be used defensively, if you have lots of people shooting at you, just put a load down, and you can deflect their fire.. I made a lvl based on that, not very good, but still..

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 16, 2001, 11:52 AM
Actually, Ice is the most usless. It can not hurt anyone. Pepper spray does have something special. If you shoot it in rappid fire, in a foward direction, then (still shooting) hold "up", it will shoot diagnal. Not super amazing, but still special. TNT is good, cuz it'll blow up any kind of blow upable brick.

~SPLASH~
Apr 16, 2001, 11:08 PM
actually, ice isnt as useless as many ppl think. ever been in a server with those evil shields(battle 1, ctf3 and so on)? well if someone grabs a shield (i was gonna put a word here, but this could be an offence against less-experienced, new people http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif), use the ice to freeze em, then kick or shoot em. he will get hurt even though he has a shield.

i think the most useless weapon in mp is TNT, as it doesnt hurt 9/10 of the times.

UrbanMenace
Apr 17, 2001, 08:35 AM
pepper spray is very useful if someone's diaginally above or below, as long as they're not using seekers. Pepper spray gives you about a second of firing advantage over the blaster, if they're far enough away (bouncer is similar, but can't shoot up...)

Kaz
Apr 17, 2001, 10:52 AM
I love pepper spray, it doesn't give you the recoil of RFs, and you can fire it up, then run and have fast fire and shoot a 2d field of them long range. like a giant rectangle of damage.

Admael
Apr 17, 2001, 01:55 PM
Rocky!? Hey. :-D

Really, I have problems *seeing* pepper spray. My eyes aren't exactly great, and it's a really strain on my eyes to see those tiny grey bullets. It kind of makes it completely useless to me.

-Ad

Wild Angel
Apr 17, 2001, 03:42 PM
Ice and Pepper Spray.

CannibalBob
Apr 18, 2001, 08:42 AM
Yes, Admael is right. Pepper Spray is hard to see, and when you have a bunch rapid fire powerups, all you see is smoke! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Anyway, another downer is that Pepper Spray cannot be collected in crates, and I don't think they can be obtained in Weapon steel barrels either. I could be wrong about the barrels, but... yeah.

Pepper Spray is an OK gun, but it is basically similar to the Blaster, except smaller, shorter range, slower and shoots two. Ice, on the other hand, could freeze someone longer so you can at LEAST butt stomp 'em. TNT hardly hurts anyone.

n0
Apr 18, 2001, 09:26 AM
I'd say TNT is the worst, but Epic could have made it the bomb! (pun intended)

CelL
Aug 26, 2001, 07:05 AM
On 2001-04-13 00:15, SteelTalon wrote:

I beg to differ. I believe the Seeker is the most useless weapon in the game.(add to that it's the slowest gun in the game). =P

Nope, the TNT is the slowest, it does`nt move at all http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif.Btw, seekers can go pretty fast (not very fast, but not as slow as normal) if fired while runing :-P.

$tilettø
Aug 26, 2001, 07:09 AM
I just luv RF powerup and Seekers can go Fast if you run and Shoot

MaGoo
Aug 26, 2001, 07:45 AM
Worst guns from 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

1)Ice

2)TNT

3)Pepperspray

4)Blaster Gun

5)Toaster Gun

6)Gun9 (The one that goes through walls although can be useful)

7)RF Gun

8)Bouncies

9)Seekers

10) Uhh.....

F!re
Aug 26, 2001, 08:32 AM
every one says that pepperspray sucks but it doesnt its shoots fast weird and is quite handy in water

you also say ice is bad but like in my level flaming flags you need to freeze the springs before getting in the base. also if youre frozen you cant move so thats kinda handy to

tnt can be useful too ,like you can blast away a whole wall with one shot.

also frozen tnt hurts you it works like a mine.

I dont think there really is a worst weapon there just some weapons which are less good than others

EvilMike
Aug 26, 2001, 10:20 AM
Pepper spray really isn't all bad. If you actually know how to play, you would know that it is the fastest gun, and has the longest range. Of course, to get it to go fast and far you must be running before you fire. The fact that the pepper spray is a little brown dot can also be used to your advantage. Have you ever considered the fact that it is hard for your enimy to see as well as you? Some good players are able to dodge shots by jumping over them. The pepper sprays bad visibility combined with the great speed make the weapon very hard to dodge. This weapon also works with fastfires, which it good.

I know that the pepper spray gun only does one damage, but in a level with no or few powerups I would use it.

The worst gun is TNT. It does nothing.

Kaz
Aug 26, 2001, 01:34 PM
Actually, TNT will do you some good if you're being chased, if you use the right timing (sometimes in race) you can knock the enemy back...

Not to mention it makes those swartugaruds run super fast if you plant it right...

And yes, Pepper spray is very long range, and handy in shooting in angles for stupid campers... not to mention it does that cool 180 complete arc thing, it's too bad they put a 50 limit on it though becuase I would rather use it than a blaster..

Not to mention, it lasts longer than most other weapons so if you can use your speed right, you can make a pepper residue that'll hurt the enemy while he's chasing you, so it's only useless in the hands of a newbie.

Rýû
Aug 26, 2001, 02:47 PM
TNT sux

but it can cause damage SOMETIMES

TNT is the WORST gun there is, The worst gun there was and the worst gun that will ever BE

Nexidos
Aug 27, 2001, 02:42 PM
in single player the two best are the flamethrower and blaster...

multiplayer I like bouncies

least favorite is definentally TNT...assuming that doesn't count then buttstomp :P

Hareoic
Aug 28, 2001, 01:13 PM
TNT is an EXTREMELY useful item when you need to bust blocks of ANY sort, weapon, stomp, or whatever, it CANNOT be beat.

I kinda hate seekers too. They really are kinda cheap. It really kinda defeats the purpose of aiming your shots.

ALL YOUR SEEKERS ARE BELONG TO NOBODY ALL AT!!!

Sr Jp Cb At
Aug 28, 2001, 05:57 PM
In my oppinion NO weopon is better than any other weopon. Each is extremly useful in the right situation even though some situations pop up more often than others.Here are some of my favorite ways to use each weopon.

Blaster: Its hard to dodge with lots of Fast Fires and it becomes more lethal with power up.When you jump continusly the stream of bullets becomes hard to dodge. usefull in wide open lvls like diamondus warzone(unfortunatly there isn't any fast fire or the blaster power up there)and in tunnels.

Bouncer:Very hard to avoid in small spaces as it bounces off the walls and around the area alot.It shoots upardly very far wich can hurt opponents who arent even on screen yet. Also good in tunels.

Ice: Hundreds of uses if you think about it.

(Still needs to be tested)Sometimes when theres one ammo left of ice it fires it AND the next weopon SIMULTAINIOUSLY! that can hurt people lots. Also if your a good shot you can freeze oponents in the middle of blasting them with other weopons(seekers work well here).This too is useful in tunnels.

Seekers:People use this so much and you ppl probably know most of its uses so ill just contribute this its EXTREMLY good in corners and other confined spaces or in dark lvls.

RF Misseles:Hard to aviod when shot excessively.... Hard to avoid period. there Really fast (thus the name) and become faster when your running. the fact that it shoots 2 or 3 at a time can devestate wide areas and can many people at once.not useful in tunnels cause of the recoil.

Toaster:the more fast fire you have the farther it shoots.its hard to predict the way it shoots because...err i cant really describe it but im sure you all know anyway. also it burns ammo slowly (pun not intended) so you can shoot with it for a while.

TNT:Great for blasting through walls and spreading around ammo. can destroy things in a 4x4 tile area around it and ,if used correct, can knock opponents back away from chasing you. explodes when shot.

Pepper spray:as it has been pointed out alot its more or less hard to see. it shoots out 2 at a time and can shoot diagonally which can devestate different playing styles. so what if it only deals one dammage, you can combine it with others if you wish which can hurt alot.

ElectroBlaster:Shoots through walls. Shoots farther when running. extremly useful in many situations such as blasting people in the carrot area in Diamondus Warzone. or getting the seeker power up in Chemical warfare.

Now theres a bunch of stratedgys and great uses for each weopon Proving of coarse that cows are cool! Errr i mean all of them are good in the right situation. So Nya! =P

Kaz
Aug 29, 2001, 01:40 PM
Yes... there is a certain way ice can be used to kill a person multiple times...

EvilMike
Aug 29, 2001, 03:38 PM
Lol. Don't let people know about it :P

That's the one reason I don't use ice in my levels.

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 29, 2001, 10:46 PM
Would you guys consider it cheating if I knew how to use rapid fire without getting any pickups?

$tilettø
Aug 30, 2001, 01:12 AM
No

Fear
Aug 30, 2001, 08:29 AM
yes

Best weapon is blaster, in all situations exept firering around corners and over walls.

Tunnels you all mention... Tunnels are no standard area, tunnels can have lots of things including all sorts of gaps, tricks and corners, they can be small and large, so please, do not mention 'tunnels.'

Nexidos
Aug 30, 2001, 12:35 PM
I forgot rapid fire existed. It's worthless. Simply repeatedly hit the spacebar key.

VeggieMan
Aug 30, 2001, 01:21 PM
Your mom is the wrost gun to use..

VeggieMan

Violet CLM
Aug 30, 2001, 01:32 PM
You're talking about the close together floor and ceilling springs, Janus?

Seekers can be used to kill people multiple times too. I think most any weapon can.

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 31, 2001, 11:43 AM
No. I found out how to use rapid fire without getting pickups.

roseta
Aug 31, 2001, 12:17 PM
The jj2 bouncer.

The jj1 launcher is better.

$tilettø
Aug 31, 2001, 12:47 PM
On 4:32pm 8-30-2001, Unknown Rabbit wrote:

You're talking about the close together floor and ceilling springs, Janus?

Seekers can be used to kill people multiple times too. I think most any weapon can.

u mean Shooting Them Up?

lolz i do that all the Time in Battle1 and Other lvlz :P

Enigma
Sep 1, 2001, 02:27 AM
Ice gun: worthless, you can blast yourself right out of the ice.

TNT: worthless if you try to hit someone with it. only if you're really lucky and the opponent doesn't sprint through it, it'll do damage. The good thing about TNT though is that it will blow up every kind of weapon block, and even stomp scenery. But you hardly ever see those in battle levels. conclusion: TNT=useless in battle

Hareoic
Sep 1, 2001, 09:02 AM
Well, at LEAST both are good for slowing opponents down.

The worst weapon?

Here's the most hated anyway:

Shields.

defalcon
Sep 1, 2001, 09:22 PM
Pepper spray is useful. You storm tunnels with it. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Pity they didn't keep it as what it was in the OEM. Same as the electroblaster, cos the blade gun looks cool.

Kaz
Sep 2, 2001, 08:49 AM
I'd try something to my jazz 2 data file and jazz 2 program and then search for it but I'd like pay.

Veggieman: My mom is a better gun to use than your blaster.

Fear
Sep 3, 2001, 09:14 AM
Pepper spray is also masterful in water.

Wazz Wackrabbit
Sep 4, 2001, 05:49 AM
Hmm...

Blaster

Simple. Collect fastfires (shoot 'em from enemys or find 'em). And push Shoot.

Frostbiter

Useless.. But not fully. You can freeze platform and QUICKLY jump on it b4 it unfreezes.

Bounce Bullets

Shot out quick, they make clouds.

But they're hard to aim up.

You've gotta be near to enemy to shoot it.

Seekers

Useful to shoot things hard to aim.

But Battle with them (and Shield) is unfair.

TBN...

roseta
Sep 4, 2001, 11:53 AM
TNT is my best weapon.

Personally, the bouncer is the worst

Twi$ted-Black
Sep 5, 2001, 04:47 PM
TNT is pretty useful in the Tubelectric solo levels for tricking those electrofuzz guys into nuking themselves.

The best weapon is probably the homing missles...the most useless in solo is electroblaster. I never used it once because you just don't need it, with the enemies so weak and stupid. I did use it on Devan, but that's just because I practically had full ammo left.

Jazz 1 solo is too easy. The only level that even began to challenge me was A Diamondus Forever on hard mode (bees)

Coppertop
Sep 5, 2001, 06:22 PM
Ice works on the robot boss. . . it's funny when he kind of just FREEZES (lol)

Pepper spray definately. Quite useless. And the only thing bouncers do is give you points when you pick them up.

Kaz
Sep 6, 2001, 02:04 PM
If blaster weren't unlimited, it would be useless.

Ramborabbit
Sep 13, 2001, 05:08 PM
Acually, TNT is pretty good if you use it properly. For instance, I use a TNT "Arch" method to trap opponents. Simply jump over them in an aarch and rapidly press the fire button. The TNT will trap your opponent and result in them being hurt.

Toaster is the best gun when powered up because if you run and shoot, it goes very far and deals good damage.

Louis K
Feb 27, 2014, 06:22 AM
PEPPER SPRAY!!!!
It is contempt for the spice!!
I've never seen such like this horrible fucking shit!
What are they thinking?!?! Is it really weapon?

Treylina
Feb 27, 2014, 08:28 AM
Holy god of necro...You just bumped a 13 year old thread.

Anyway, I consider freezer the worst. It's too niche (its uses being freezing springs and using over death pits, the robot bug on freeze was stupid and I'm glad it got fixed), it's mostly just a glorified blaster. Not to say I hate the weapon, I like utilising it in levels. I just wished it behaved more differently than blaster and wouldn't let players to break out of it themselves.

TNT is buggy (I think?), though it can be useful for playing defensively. It's nearly just about as niche as freezer, though.

Pepper is also niche, too bad the powered version doesn't give more damage by default.