PDA

View Full Version : About jj3!

TBM_old
Jan 26, 2002, 06:10 AM
Show me a website for jj3 screenshock, Ok?

Michael
Jan 26, 2002, 08:36 AM
At http://www.noogy.com/image/gallery/jj3/screens/screens.html you can find some I think.
Heres an image for ya to feast on:
http://www.noogy.com/image/gallery/jj3/screens.jpg

TBM_old
Jan 26, 2002, 09:40 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You was mistake me I meant with Spaz Special! Where can I found it?

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 26, 2002, 10:48 AM
I don't think Spaz is in JJ3, Bjarni.:(

TBM_old
Jan 26, 2002, 11:25 AM
Why NOT? He is me favorie rabbit.

Xtreem
Jan 26, 2002, 11:59 AM
Spaz is not in my JJ3 Demo but i think if they developed it more he would be, all we have seen is an early test demo of jj3

Originally posted by Bjarni Cool
Why NOT? He is me favorie rabbit.

Txl Kill
Jan 27, 2002, 03:35 AM
Yes Jazz is the only selectable character to play with :) and they dont have specials witch is poo! Im trying to fix the interplay on my ver but no success

TBM_old
Jan 27, 2002, 03:54 AM
:O
Demo realy? Say me homepage of demo!

Michael
Jan 27, 2002, 06:56 AM
You can't get the demo.

Kaz
Jan 27, 2002, 03:49 PM
You can, it just depends on the people you talk to.

Krezack
Jan 27, 2002, 07:55 PM
Talk? You mean type right?

defalcon
Jan 27, 2002, 07:58 PM
Bjarni, repeat with me. Spaz Jackrabbit. Otherwise Jazz's last name would be the same, and it'd be JS2 instead of JJ2. :p

Krezack
Jan 27, 2002, 11:20 PM
Don't pick at him over something trivial, we all know what he means.

defalcon
Jan 28, 2002, 02:29 AM
Yeah, sorry, it's just sometimes I forget what he means when he says that.

TBM_old
Jan 28, 2002, 03:37 AM
Can I create a level in thhis game? If it so, do you known what is a name of level program?

Txl Kill
Jan 28, 2002, 03:59 AM
i dont know if u can use this for the unreal engine but for most games i would use Worldcraft... it also has a built in level editor i think someone said but im missing files for it!

TBM_old
Jan 29, 2002, 12:40 AM
Why are too few on this game? No Spaz, no map editor what next? Why are it named jazz3 if nothing can do in old game?

Krezack
Jan 29, 2002, 02:02 AM
Think of it as shareware version that you can't download anymore Bjarni.

F!re
Jan 29, 2002, 02:13 AM
Why bother ANYWAY!!
it's never coming out (PoA)

Derby: Potential Attack Edit.

Assassin
Jan 29, 2002, 06:48 AM
I found the file the level editor needed on internet and the editor is excactly the same as the UT editor.

defalcon
Jan 31, 2002, 12:01 AM
Yeah it is, it's Unreal Ed. Because the engine is Unreal. And it must be built that way.

Bjarin, basically Jazz3 was/is an unfinished game. It'd have Spaz and level creating and all that if it were finished, but G.O.D Games decided they didn't want to 'lose money'. And look where they are now, after publish Fly!2 (:roll:)? Near dead I hope. :mad:

Krezack
Jan 31, 2002, 02:09 AM
Simply because it uses thhe unreal engine doesnt mean it uses unrealED (Deus Ex doesn't it uses a modified version of it)

Black Ninja
Feb 2, 2002, 09:38 PM
Black Ninja is here to explain, as always. I can tell you anything about jazz3. except where to get it; ;p

It used UnrealED, but it was a slightly modified version, in that it used different textures, sound effects, etc.
Bjarni: even if you could get jazz3, you wouldn't want it. True, it's insanely fun, but after you beat it you just get a bunny that says something like: "go in this warp to head to the next level! but, that level isnt in the demo. sorry!"
Internet play has insane lag. there is not even a way to shoot if you are a client. the server gets an enormous advantage. Only battle mode was made.
uhm....yeah. i wish i had jazz3. =p

Knautilus
Feb 13, 2002, 09:30 AM
IS JJ3 3D? I HATE 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE 2D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to say anything about 1D..........

ElectroPiZZa
Feb 13, 2002, 09:34 AM
Actually, BN, the JJ3 UnrealEd could just as well be exactly the same since texture and sound files are read from separate file packages in various folders, not embedded in the UnrealEd program. I like to call it "JazzEd", even though I never saw it. JazzEd! YAY! Or JCS3? Hmm.

RosetaJOL
Feb 14, 2002, 10:40 AM
JCS3 LOL!

KRSplat
Feb 15, 2002, 04:21 PM
JazzEd is already taken..

defalcon
Feb 15, 2002, 04:44 PM
Actually KRSplat, since work on JJ3 started well before Aiko made JazzEd, they didn't steal the name. But neither did Aiko, he wouldn't have known. :p

Black Ninja
Feb 18, 2002, 05:23 PM
the jj3 editor was impossibly hard to understand. it had startings of a 2d editor, where you could create platforms, etc, but it was really buggy and didnt work. and the program WAS unrealED, but they changed the filename to something else. the odd thing is, when you opened it, it said unrealED. how odd. and i believe it was filenamed Jazz3ED.

Shiverz
Feb 19, 2002, 09:14 AM
This is a Demo and they didnt finish the whole game off so they couldnt add anything else And ALSO I THINK IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE A JCS FOR JJ3 COZ its a 3d game :P

And Spaz could have been added if they finished the game

Imagine Eva As A Playable Charater :lol:

TBM_old
Feb 19, 2002, 10:57 AM
You are right!

Aiko
Feb 22, 2002, 04:35 AM
Okay, two things.
To those who have the JJ3 demo, please DO NOT spread it, at least not yet. Thanks.
And EP: JazzEd is mine. Diapers.

Maelstrom
Feb 22, 2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Aiko
Okay, two things.
To those who have the JJ3 demo, please spread it, at least not yet. Thanks.

To anyone misinterpretting that and thinking its ok to spread it...think again aiko was saying NOT to spread it.

Txl Kill
Feb 22, 2002, 10:14 AM
Impossible to make a JCS because its 3D? are you joking? of course it possible i make levels for counterstrike using worldcraft a 3d level maker and Unreal engine has its own level maker called Jazzed i think.. anyways its really easy to make levels in 3d!

Cpp
Feb 22, 2002, 10:23 AM
Actually it has UnrealEd. Just like the one in Unreal 1

<Crono>
Mar 4, 2002, 03:16 PM
Exuse me, but I've been wondering why everyone has been so unwilling to spread or even let others spread jj3 around. So what if its illegal, do you actually think anyone is gonna care if people are distributing a glitchy demo of a game that was never and will never actually be finished, or sold?

Black Ninja
Mar 4, 2002, 08:13 PM
lol, crono..listen. Jazz3 is completely illegal in every way possible. NO-ONE is supposed to have it. Even Epic said somewhere that they didn't have it. Don't remember where.........ah well. The game isn't all that great anyway, crono. the screenies that have been floating around are like...the only good parts. except the snowboarding level. but it wasnt finished, OF COURSE....! ah well. 'nite!

Unhit
Mar 6, 2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by JanusJackrabbit
I don't think Spaz is in JJ3, Bjarni.:(

Yes, I think Spaz will appear nowhere in Jazz3, even in the full version (if this should appear...)

Ginny
Mar 6, 2002, 07:06 AM
I think he probably will, just like Lori probably will.
and I dont mind if its just Jazz cause in Jazz1 there is just Jazz but Jazz1 is one of my favrote games:D

defalcon
Mar 7, 2002, 12:14 AM
Spaz and Lori would be in JJ3 if it were finished. THey're in Dean Dodrill's scrolling menu art. They even got Razz. :p

Txl Kill
Mar 7, 2002, 01:45 AM
SNOWBOARDING LEVLE?!??!?!? I beat the whole game and i didnt see any snowboarding level what is the file name for it?