PDA

View Full Version : CTF/Race Idea

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 27, 2002, 03:32 PM
We should make a multiplayer level for Jazz2 that would be half CTF half Race. What we could do would be to make a race level with CTF bases at the start. You would try to get through the level without falling in a hole with warps. (Since you lose the flag when you go into a warp this is good). At the end of the level there would be another CTF base. You would score a point there and go through a warp that would send you back to the start. You would play this level as a CTF level but you would be racing. Is this a good idea?

Khellendros
Jan 27, 2002, 03:48 PM
I think the idea is worth a try. But what would the other players do while one had the flag? Hunt him down? Maybe you could have warps from the beginning to strategic points for other players to get ahead and wait for him.... You could possibly even expand this idea to a sort of king of the hill type of game.... Hmm...

Violet CLM
Jan 27, 2002, 04:35 PM
I had this idea a long time ago.... but it's basically Assault.

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 27, 2002, 05:37 PM
You would have more than one of each base, Khellendros.

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 30, 2002, 10:02 AM
.......C'mon guys! Is this a good idea or not?

F!re
Jan 30, 2002, 10:16 AM
it sounds cool but complicated

JanusJackrabbit
Jan 30, 2002, 12:01 PM
It's not that complicated F!re. You play it as a CTF level. You start by grabbing the flag near the starting point. The object of the game is to score as many points as quickly as you can. There are multiple bases and tracks for each person. This is harder to do though because you have to avoid falling into a warp.

URJazzCC
Feb 2, 2002, 03:27 PM
Actually, Violet CLM already used this Idea. He called it Team Race. But instead of having the CTF Base at the beginning, he put both at the end in a sucker tube, so that not just 1 person will have hte flag.

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 2, 2002, 04:56 PM
That's too easy. Use my harder idea.:rolleyes: