PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Bot and JJ2 Trivia

Link
Jan 30, 2002, 10:40 AM
Some people have been asking me what happened to Chicken_Bot from the #jj2 IRC channel. Well here is the explanation. Don't worry, he isn't gone, he has just moved to a new channel!

#jj2_trivia (irc.quakenet.org)

A few people were complaining about the trivia game causing too much clutter for those who wanted to chat, so I moved him.

In addition to the original 2500 trivia questions before, there are now about 105 Jazz Jackrabbit related questions in there. Chicken_Bot responds to commands. Type !start to start the trivia game. People with +o status on the bot can use !stop, !skip, and !hint. +o means they can ask the bot for operator status on the channel.

You can also do /msg Chicken_Bot hello. This will create a user file, and then you can set a password and stuff so he gets to know you. After you have done that, do /msg Chicken_Bot help for some help on his commands.

If you want +o on the bot, ask me and I'll see if you will be good. So far I just have Ice M A N.

I also want more JJ related questions (105 will run out pretty fast). If you have some to contribute (questions AND answers please), email them to me at chris.bruton@shaw.ca. There is no point in posting them here because everyone will see the answers!

Remember, #jj2_trivia on irc.quakenet.org.