PDA

View Full Version : Cazz's 17th Birthday

Jessie NP
Jan 31, 2002, 02:25 PM
Tommoro is my charater Cazz's Birthday! So I wrote this:

Cazz woke up early February 1, her Birhtday. She woke to find a nice smell around her dresser, she looked and found a glass vase full of Blue Crysamthemums! "My Favorite!" she said sniffing them. She picked up a note that Read:

Dear Cazz,

Happy Birthday. I hope you liked the flowers. I got a big present you'll love! Got to go, bye!

Love,

Tom MK :-)

She looke outside her window. The ground was covered in snow. She slipped into her Baby-Blue Dress, and set out to her chores. She did the dishes, shoveled the side walk, polished her gun}), and cleaned her room. When she finished, she went shopping. Ms. McMacy, the casheir, informed her that Tom MK was there an hour ago, buying somthing from the Jewelery setion. "Tom? Hmm. What would he be doing in the Jewelery Section? " she asked, pondering. She puzzled this all the way home. When she opened the door, She dropped her bags in awe. "SUPRISE!" It was suprise party! All her freinds were there! They ate cake, gave presents and more. While everyone danced, Tom and Cazz snuck into the bathroom. "And now, my present," said Tom, pulling out a hunter green ring case. Cazz opened it. It had a pink heart-shaped diamond. She knew. He wanted to marry. "Um...Cazz?" said Tom, trembling. "Yes?" said Cazz, in a soft loving voice. "Will you....Will you marry me?" he asked, relaxing. "Yes." said Cazz.

About an hour later, the news had spread.

THE END

So, what do you think?