PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas please?

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 9, 2002, 03:40 PM
I want to make a good first tileset, but I want it to be something useful to you guys. What should it be?

Violet CLM
Feb 9, 2002, 05:28 PM
Maybe a warehouse place... wait... A MINE! WE WANT MINE CARS!

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 13, 2002, 04:05 PM
Good idea Unknown, but I can't think of a good background for it.

JZBlue
Feb 14, 2002, 12:19 PM
om... kinda like the dirty ground here? with the yellow ligting o_o yesh.. kinda..

http://www.trendverlag.de/PC-SpielePower/images/TSK-1_scr2.jpg

^*^*There*^*^

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 14, 2002, 05:18 PM
Atomic Bomberman!!!!!!! Seriously, I need an idea for a background with crystals and stuff.

Kaz
Feb 14, 2002, 06:22 PM
I'd like to see a wasteland of technology... sort of like the 2,300 AD thing in chrono Trigger.

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 14, 2002, 06:44 PM
There's too many tilesets out like that already.

FireSworD
Feb 15, 2002, 07:48 AM
I have plenty of ideas for tilesets i won't reveal :roll: :P Ok, i'll reveal one just one! it has something to do with Pizza :P
Tho it may already be taken.

blurredd
Feb 16, 2002, 02:43 AM
Make like an abandon something in ruins.

OK, so I'm saving my ideas, too :P

Kaz
Feb 16, 2002, 07:57 AM
Really? Like what?

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 16, 2002, 05:18 PM
Not that it's something that I would want to do, but someone should make a easter night tileset.

JanusJackrabbit
Feb 17, 2002, 02:49 PM
Any more ideas?:confused:

Kaz
Feb 17, 2002, 05:04 PM
Marble Castle

Bent Reality

House

Snowland (something like that)

A nighttime plains setting

In a tree

Art World (like living in a portait/picture/painting)

it's cool man
Feb 27, 2002, 11:21 AM
Some ideas. I suck at making tilesets, so I don't mind sharing them:

- A mountain village with waterfalls and trees and small brick-houses with wooden roofs, background with sunset or night or something. Hmm, Kinda like those landscapes in Unreal (like Harobed village or Spire village etc.)
- I like the mine/cave level idea. With carts and tracks so you can create a DKC mine cart type level.
- A temple ruin with vines and lots of plants, big boulders, Sunny-sky background
- A very very very very VERY modern tileset, with flashing stuff everywhere, so you can make a propper space station and ship. - A chemical laboratory with green stuff oozing through pipes, wires hanging around which can electrocute you, some sort of doors that can open and close.

Right, those are the tilesets that I would find extremely usefull (if well made) for the single player episode I'm building @ the moment.