PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Escape. Need help!!!

Gargoyle
Feb 12, 2002, 06:34 AM
I REALLY need help on this! There's only one more chapter left! I need someone to make a Danm level. (you know what i mean). Its supposed to be a volcano. Please contact me if you want to help. (zybug@hotmail.com).

I might as well give a little preview for this;
I started working on this around 5 months ago. I started to make an Assualt level where u need to escape from prison, but then i decided to make it a SP pack. Think of DE as episode 0, when Jazz is escaping from prison. Im betting that everyone's first reaction when they finish it will be:"Ok...That went a bit off track..." becuase allready in the second level your in another dimension, becuase you need to unfreeze a spring that will allow you to continue your journey, UP. Thats all im telling, but i slightly copied the level continueation idea from Tomb Rabbit, but not that much. Just if you wanted t know; Kejero made the music, Electric IR made the episode file, and the level builders are as follows: Jelze, Nitro, ET, Super Sayen (i hope i got that right), Me, and maybe even you!

Uncle Garg wants U!!!

NinjaNukerabbit
Feb 13, 2002, 01:11 AM
Can you count me in the level making?

Gargoyle
Feb 13, 2002, 06:32 AM
It would help if you would authorize me on ICQ ya know. you have been on my awaiting authorization list for around a month.