PDA

View Full Version : Hybrids have clan opening

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 14, 2001, 08:38 AM
Yes, Once again, im in-need of members, due to a lack of supplies, we need to get new members

Derby
Apr 14, 2001, 09:14 AM
"Due to a lack of supplies"? I know you mean members, but that's just a sign that today's clan members have become objects. ;-P

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 14, 2001, 09:30 AM
SO true, yet its so true derby

Tanpopo Kiku
Apr 15, 2001, 05:14 PM
*shakes head*

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 15, 2001, 06:14 PM
What?

that doesn't tell me anything?

If your gonna do that, you should take a number, now serving number 100

~SPLASH~
Apr 16, 2001, 02:55 AM
that would be me!

i would like to have to have some porkmeat and some chickenlegs plz http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 16, 2001, 08:25 AM
*hands over the pork and chicken*there you go!

SteelTalon
Apr 21, 2001, 12:09 PM
BW has a bigger gap. ;P

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 21, 2001, 05:11 PM
Ahhh, So true though

GoldBones
Apr 22, 2001, 07:55 PM
W00! go hybrids! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

`GoldBones[GpW]

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 24, 2001, 05:59 PM
*heh*Thankx gb!

and thankx for hosting that joining server, hopefully either me(mainly me, espi doesn't play that much, this game is just too boring)and Im not able to get on that much(doesn't bother me that much)So hopefully I can get someone else to lead, most likely, its gonna be bunnybash(since hes been around the longest, flame and pryo have too, but I don't see them that much anymore, so if they both can, we'll have three leaders)and most likely change our symbol(I really never cared for this stupid star, but since nothing else we chose came through, we had to stick with it, thank espi for deciding about it, thankx man)so if we do retire(by next year I should, simple cause this game sux now, theres nothing new to be discovered in it, and the levels that are here are good, but not good enough to keep me here, the true only thing that keeps me playing is friends, otherwise i'd be enjoying my retirement right now)

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 26, 2001, 04:51 PM
And if the British invade America, will we have enough heavy artillery to fight them?

- Piz

Ducky
Apr 26, 2001, 05:23 PM
Sigh. I'd join, but for no reason at all in the world I want to join UOI. And besides Blackie is a Hybrid, I couldn't, uh, never mind :P

`Ducky

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 26, 2001, 06:27 PM
*heh*Well thankx anyway Ducky, but if you ever want to, feel free to go ahead

Tubz
Apr 27, 2001, 12:15 PM
Um Supplies what do you mean, don't forget i'm still in Hybrids Bliz heh.

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 27, 2001, 02:10 PM
Figure of speech, for members, and yes, I know tublear, glad to see your still with ushttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 3, 2001, 07:36 PM
Ill join, but I need to know more about the clan, and I'd rather be treated as something more than a item thats gonna be used and thrown away!

Tubz
Jun 1, 2001, 11:32 AM
Ill join, but I need to know more about the clan, and I'd rather be treated as something more than a item thats gonna be used and thrown away!

How strange?

---------------------------

Well is there still a clan opening

UltraFire
Jun 1, 2001, 06:09 PM
Guess so, but don't contact me, try to contact anyone thats left in the clan, well thats left in the Jazz Jackrabbit section, if your in Starcraft or Brood War, contact me or espio