PDA

View Full Version : Wake up!

Newspaz
Feb 15, 2002, 03:38 PM
Time for some action guys. You got an half done engine, and now yu guys are just saying.. Oh well.. crap we'll see about it later.

I know you are trying to start having a life. But can't any of you just spend ten minutes a day on possum?

KRSplat
Feb 15, 2002, 03:42 PM
Maybe they're working on it but not telling us.

FireSworD
Feb 15, 2002, 03:45 PM
I believe the possum project is dead. I haven't heard a single thing about possum in such a looooooooooong time!

KRSplat
Feb 15, 2002, 04:09 PM
Of course its alive :D

F!re
Feb 17, 2002, 12:08 AM
whats the use of making this anyway I mean c'mon its a 2d platformgame hey times have changed this is the 22nd century you really think people are waiting for this? they really dont care about games like this anymore.:o

~SPLASH~
Feb 17, 2002, 01:50 AM
21st century, smart@ss :D

well anyway, Yes. What keeps you lazy bums?

F!re
Feb 17, 2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by ~SPLASH~
21st century, smart@ss :D

well anyway, Yes. What keeps you lazy bums?

whoopsy :roll:

Xeno_old
Feb 17, 2002, 05:27 AM
Nostalgia plays a big part in this I bet, F!re. Anyhow, patience is a virtue, and good games aren't dished out in a year, or 2 years, or.......

Usually.

~SPLASH~
Feb 17, 2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Xeno
good games aren't dished out in a year, or 2 years, or.......

Usually.
Yes, but it would help if they would actually do something or tell us if they are doing something :)

The March Hare
Feb 19, 2002, 07:46 AM
I agree. Maybe the designers will post something soon...

*HINT* *HINT*

JJ BBoy KS
Feb 19, 2002, 11:52 AM
I'd be mad if they stopped working on it and just let it die. I've been waiting for this since I first saw it at JMMB. It's gonna be a cool game.

The March Hare
Feb 19, 2002, 11:55 AM
Maybe if we all sent e-mails to MetalWarrior and Dino they'd tell us what they're doing... but then they might get mad and quit working on the game!! NOOOO!!!

Okay, bad idea.

-The March Hare

Dino
Feb 19, 2002, 06:05 PM
Hey, I'm determined to finish this thing, don't worry. MW is still doing the engine and I'm still trying to figure out a plethora of design issues (and I admit I've been a bit apathetic about it ;o3= ); I'm getting around to redoing a lot of the story, I wasn't really satisfied with what I came up with last December...anyway, sorry for leaving everybody in the dark, I'll be working on the project and updating every once and a while here. Maybe I'll introduce Laq next update? I'm 99% certain Laq is gonna end up in the final version of the game, he's a cool character. :o3=

The March Hare
Feb 20, 2002, 06:20 AM
Cool...

This is like, the best news I've heard in a long time!!!

So who's Laq? I hope he doesn't replace Skitch or Jagger!

-The March Hare

Dino
Feb 20, 2002, 06:54 PM
Naw, he doesn't. :o3= He's a possum too. Laq's kinda like a source of comic relief, but that's only secondary to his character. Trust me, no Jar Jars in Possum. ;o3= He's important to the story, but he's a fun character. He has a really deep Irish accent and tags alongside Skitch a lot. He wears a black leather bucket hat, and he's really lanky (like Skitch). If I had a scanner here I would try to draw him and post it, but in the meantime I'll leave 'im in your imagination. :o3=

Laq may be my favorite character so far, honestly. Laq is to Skitch like Knuckles is to Sonic I guess, and you know Knuckles is really cool. ;o3= Anyway, uh, yah. :o3=

(edit: let me clarify: Knuckles from Sonic and Knuckles, not Sonic 3 ;o3= )

The March Hare
Feb 21, 2002, 07:46 AM
NO JAR JARS IN POSSUM?! :eek:

That's very good news. One Jar Jar in existence is enough, thanks!! So who will do Laq's voice? Bluez? How will Laq fit into the storyline?

-The March Hare

KRSplat
Feb 23, 2002, 11:12 AM
I *might* be able to do *a* voice...

(but I should've joined the team a few years ago)

:p