PDA

View Full Version : I need a picture of the entire Diamondus Warzone!

Hareoic
Feb 16, 2002, 12:39 PM
I need a picture of the entire Diamondus Warzone, but I can't find one. I need help!

Violet CLM
Feb 16, 2002, 12:55 PM
Go into JCS, open DW, put the size at 12.5. Press Print Screen. Open a drawing program. Paste.

RosetaJOL
Feb 16, 2002, 12:55 PM
hmm dnno
I have the diamondus tileset though..

RosetaJOL
Feb 16, 2002, 12:59 PM
Umm whats DW?

Hareoic
Feb 16, 2002, 01:40 PM
I COULD do that, but I need a larger size.

DW=Diamondus Warzone

Enigma
Feb 16, 2002, 02:28 PM
It could help if we knew what you need it for. Maybe then we can give better advice.

Hareoic
Feb 16, 2002, 04:35 PM
Remember the CTF Strategy Bitmap I made? I'm going to make a VERY detailed explaination of this level, explaining good ambush spots, what weapons work best in certain areas, all that important stuff. But this is MY idea, so if I hear ANYBODY has taken my idea and made a map, I WILL SUE THEM AND CURSE THEM AND SEE THAT THEY SUFFER!!!

..Ahem, anyway, that's what I want it for.

Hareoic
Mar 23, 2002, 09:10 AM
I revive this topic in order to have all your base get at least one lousy answer!

Rage
Mar 23, 2002, 11:01 AM
-Noone would read it (90% of the downloaders here are just n00bs that don't play CTF and have no idea what DW is, most don't even know the CTF rules)
-Most jj2 tactics come to this: fire a bunch of seekers towards the enemy
-Advanced players are getting very bored with DW (See for example EvilMikes thread in General Talk)

EvilMike
Mar 23, 2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by GenEXMRT
I revive this topic in order to have all your base get at least one lousy answer!

Don't shave our bases.

Another Jazz 2 fan
Mar 23, 2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by EvilMike

Don't shave our bases.

:lol:

||Slim
Mar 23, 2002, 12:43 PM
i *THINK* it would be nearly impossible to get a entire view of diamondus. you should try unknown rabbits trick. but instead, have like captions with bigger images (probably taken from DW while playing it in jj2) of the exact spot.

Violet CLM
Mar 23, 2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Rage
-Noone would read it (90% of the downloaders here are just n00bs that don't play CTF and have no idea what DW is, most don't even know the CTF rules)
-Most jj2 tactics come to this: fire a bunch of seekers towards the enemy

I have to say those are both wrong. Along with the first one being pretty impossible.

defalcon
Mar 23, 2002, 06:32 PM
There are almost no CTF servers up nowadays, and most of us are getting bored of DW. Plus aside some newer players, everyone w=knows how to play well in DW.

Kaz
Mar 23, 2002, 06:58 PM
I know how but I'm not telling you.

Michael
Mar 23, 2002, 08:46 PM
LOL, I'm suprized non of you sudgested this:
Right click on the desktop and select properties, go to Settings and set the resolution to something high, if the scrren looks streched in a wrong way go 1 mark higher/lower and select the enxt resolution. Go into JCS and open DW, zoom out to the maximum press printscreen, then paste it into paint and save.
For lowe resolution machines/screen that cannot support high resolution you will be forced to take screenshots of parts of it in your maximal zoom-out in JCS and (paste into paint) assemble them with paint or any prgram that let's you drag.

Violet CLM
Mar 23, 2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Go into JCS, open DW, put the size at 12.5. Press Print Screen. Open a drawing program. Paste.

Already said. I just thought it obvious that he'd be using a high resolution.

Michael
Mar 24, 2002, 06:23 AM
No. he said it was too big, I gave him the complete and correct answer cus I'm the best ;p

<Crono>
Mar 24, 2002, 09:39 AM
just in case you havn't already made one, here is one I made just for the heck of it. http://members.lycos.co.uk/crono94/ckeep/image/dwmap.png
If you want it larger, just ask, It would take awhile so thats why I didn't do it yet, cause I'm not sure you need one anymore.

Michael
Mar 25, 2002, 02:20 AM
Good jobCrono, that looks good, maybe if we'd add a background it'd be cooler.
Why'd I say We? :P

FireSworD
Mar 25, 2002, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by GenEXMRT
Remember the CTF Strategy Bitmap I made? I'm going to make a VERY detailed explaination of this level, explaining good ambush spots, what weapons work best in certain areas, all that important stuff. But this is MY idea, so if I hear ANYBODY has taken my idea and made a map, I WILL SUE THEM AND CURSE THEM AND SEE THAT THEY SUFFER!!!

..Ahem, anyway, that's what I want it for.

The strategy that most people use for DW is to: Shoot seekers at the opponent, go into the "box" shoot a bunch of seekers at the warp hoping that your adversary will come in, and the adversary will shoot you with the electroblaster (when he dosen't have one heart) and so on...

DW is too overused. We need to get out of our comfort zones and try some good new levels! :P

defalcon
Mar 25, 2002, 10:39 PM
Like Crimson Diamond !!!

:D:D:D