PDA

View Full Version : I'll admit it...

The March Hare
Feb 19, 2002, 05:13 PM
Is it a problem if a certain someperson gave a fake e-mail address when they registered. 'Cause, uh... I kinda did that. thisisafake@fakemail.com is not my e-mail address... in fact, I don't have one. :O

So, uh, no one try and e-mail my "address" or they will probably get a weirdo (and there are a lot out there... even a few on this board - no offense to the wierdos :))

- The March Hare

Maelstrom
Feb 20, 2002, 03:05 AM
Don't worry, none taken :p

The March Hare
Feb 20, 2002, 06:11 AM
Why, are you a wierdo? :lol:

I know I am. :D

-The yet to be banned March Hare

Violet CLM
Feb 20, 2002, 12:42 PM
I don't mind.. just don't try to go to my "homepage". :p

The March Hare
Feb 20, 2002, 12:44 PM
Hmm...

I'd better go try! :D

-The still not banned March Hare

Bobby aka Dizzy
Feb 20, 2002, 03:02 PM
If you wish to actually put in a real email address, you can do so in your user cp link at the top.

The March Hare
Feb 21, 2002, 07:22 AM
I take it I'm not in trouble, right?

-The very relieved March Hare

ElectroPiZZa
Feb 21, 2002, 12:25 PM
This could lead to problems on certain boards which <i>require</i> you to put in a working e-mail address when your newly generated password is sent to it. If you don't want people to see your real e-mail address, there is a nifty little feature called "hide e-mail address".

KRSplat
Feb 22, 2002, 04:30 PM
I don't have a (good) e-mail account yet... so don't ban me either. :p

The March Hare
Feb 25, 2002, 07:47 AM
Fortunately, JCF doesn't send you your password. HALLELUJAH!!

-The March Hare

FQuist
Feb 25, 2002, 08:49 AM
So email an admin and ask him to change your pass. The admin won't get to know your pass, he only changes it, so you can access the site and change the pass to your preference.

The March Hare
Feb 25, 2002, 09:20 AM
But, like, I don't have an e-mail address. Which was the whole point of this topic.

-The March Hare

Buster
Feb 25, 2002, 01:31 PM
That's okay, he can post it up here for you to read.

(resolves to sit here until the new pass is posted so he can mess with your preferences and change the password before you get the chance)

BWAHAHAHA! I WILL OWN YOU!

*GASP*

*COUGH*

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAACK*

*ahem*

Sorry, just got a little Imperialistic Power Bug stuck in my throat. Nasty little devil's them IPBs.

~Buster

Ooo look, another IPB is crawling up Fquist's leg...somebody better get a flyswat. Nothing worse than an admin with a thirst for power...

The March Hare
Feb 26, 2002, 08:22 AM
Huh, NO! I like my password and I don't want it changed. I was only wondering if putting in a fake e-mail address is bad!

I WANT MY CURRENT PROFILE!!!!!! AHHHHHhhhh...

-The March Hare