PDA

View Full Version : I need a list of what ALL of the events do

Hareoic
Feb 24, 2002, 07:40 AM
I'm creating my first single player level(I hope this won't be a failure, too:()and I need to know everything you can do with all the different events. Aside from tilesets, this is all that makes level making difficult for me. I know it will take a long time to make such a list, but I REALLY need to know! I would go ahead and try all the events, but I don't know all the possibilities. And I already know about MCEs, so don't explain that.

Summary: I need to know everything you can do with all the different events. Can you help me?

Ginny
Feb 24, 2002, 11:55 AM
ok I'll make a list...of what I know

Hareoic
Mar 2, 2002, 11:20 AM
Well, gee, I didn't know just about all of you didn't have a clue what all the events due. Otherwise you would have listed them like I asked!

EvilMike
Mar 2, 2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by GenEXMRT
Well, gee, I didn't know just about all of you didn't have a clue what all the events due. Otherwise you would have listed them like I asked!

I know what all the events do. Will I list them? No. I don't want to waste my time doing something that has already been done. Go ask newspaz, I think he has something to do with an event list.

Violet CLM
Mar 2, 2002, 12:08 PM
Do you have any idea how long that would take? I'm a veritable encyclopedia on almost every single JCS related subject, (go ahead, ask me anything!) and to be nice, I DID try to list them, but it takes forever. Besides, a list has already been made. Ice M A N's got it. Go bug him.

Ice M A N
Mar 2, 2002, 12:11 PM
er.. no I don't. I know most/all the events, but don't have anything written down.

Ginny
Mar 2, 2002, 01:11 PM
write them down then :lol:

Hareoic
Mar 2, 2002, 03:36 PM
I thought you had written something longer. Does that joke about possum ring a bell?

And I'm sorry, but I need to know everything all the events can do, like all the glitches and stuff. Sorry I demand so much, but I really don't know how many combinations you can make with all the events, and which ones don't do anything. Please...

EvilMike
Mar 2, 2002, 06:07 PM
Can't you just experement?

Violet CLM
Mar 2, 2002, 11:47 PM
I'll try.... next time I have a lot of spare time. (Probably in a few days)

In the meantime.. experiment! Turtle Shells, Steam and Bridges can get you off of the bottom of the screen, sucker tubes at the highest possible speeds can send you through walls, crates open upon falling onto something in Multiplayer!

JanusJackrabbit
Mar 3, 2002, 05:09 PM
What numbers on the palette control the pin ball bumps.