PDA

View Full Version : What would be your vision on the future of JJ2?

FireSworD
Feb 24, 2002, 05:01 PM
JJ2 is obviously dying, slowly, so what is to come of the jazz2 community in the future? which clans do you think will still be alive and who do you think will be the last person playing JJ2?

KRSplat
Feb 24, 2002, 05:20 PM
The JJ2 community won't die for a while, until the players (literally) die. We are not anymore based around a game.

What I think will happen:

We eventually will just use IMs to talk. Every once in a while, we will wonder: "How did we meet?" Then we think, and remember: "Oh yeah, it was that bunny game. What was it called? Razz Rackrabbit? No, Jazz Jackrabbit. Yeah, that's it." Then we will talk to someone, and say: "Hey! Want to go play some JJ2?" They might say: "Uh... what's that?" We will remind them, and they may agree.

That's what I THINK will happen. :p

Monolith
Feb 24, 2002, 05:25 PM
People have been saying that Jazz has been dying/is dead for a couple years now, so it's been pretty slow in dying. Most games never completely die, but the communities loose coherence. The Jazz Jackrabbit community has had some big breaks in the past, such as the discontinuation of J2C and and JMMB, but so far there have still been other sites to take the place of old ones. Sites do die, and the power of who runs things does shift. The community still doesn't die until the last site stops, and there's no one to pick things back up again. I don't see this happening within a year or more, so I think Jazz Jackrabbit still has some time left.
Don't forget Anniversary Bash 4!

Krezack
Feb 25, 2002, 02:15 AM
*morphs iinto harbringer of doom* Its dead you fools! Gaaaaaa no point, all gone, all dead...give up! :D

Newspaz
Feb 25, 2002, 02:18 AM
I think, we will suffer like the Commander Keen community. We will start to create tons of fan games soon. Watch these words, it already started with ET's game.

~SPLASH~
Feb 25, 2002, 02:40 AM
in the future, GpW, DM and CC will still be alive, but very inactive. Alot of players (mostly TSFers) will have stopped, because they got older and lost interest. There will be only 1 server, named "Battle Server X", unless you are playing on saturdays, cos then there will be a server called "Help me". The multiplayer area will have lost its fun because of the various cheating programs that will be made in the future. Also, j2o will not exist anymore, due to financial reasons. Instead we will have Jazz For-eva - a site hosted by a group of evil gamehackers trying to take control over the game...

:P sorry...got carried away.

Aiko
Feb 25, 2002, 04:35 AM
Last persons playing JJ2? Me and JelZe! Count on us :-)

The March Hare
Feb 25, 2002, 06:10 AM
I... WILL... NEVER... LET... JAZZ... DIE.

Seriously, I think the game will die before the community does. But somebody out there is always going to love it and play it (that would be me). :)

ROCK ON, JAZZ.

-The March Hare

Scorpius
Feb 25, 2002, 06:11 AM
I've started a ton of games the moment they came out.. never joined the forums though. Kinda regret that. Anyway I already consider Jazz brain dead.. it's dead but it doesn't know it yet. lol. I haflheartedly go in an expect to see 30-40 servers up. =(

RockyR
Feb 25, 2002, 12:33 PM
Jazz died and we're all in the afterlife.
The number of people, enjoyment of the game, involvement or something, that hasn't changed a thing since people began to notice commercially the game was dwindling (Epic layed folks off soon after it was released). We have reached a point of stability by now, well maybe not me I'm not always here (But that would be bad).

So I mean you here aren't going to change at all, people leave and people come. You're still talking the same. ^_^

(Rocky)
Wow; stuff is good.

The March Hare
Feb 25, 2002, 12:41 PM
Rocky? Is that YOU?

*passes out*

You being here is proof that Jazz is still alive!

*spys Onag browsing the forums*

*passes out again*

-The March Hare

Ice M A N
Feb 25, 2002, 01:10 PM
OT, but anyway.. Onag was just playing JJ2. He got my spare JJ2 CD I sent him. yay. :)

Ginny
Feb 25, 2002, 01:15 PM
:O

VelKa
Feb 25, 2002, 01:28 PM
We are a moderately tough community, always sticking up for each other (well, not always, but that's not the point). We will not ALL die, but some people here will.

BECAUSE,

Eventually, the friction that exists between certain peoples will get out of control, forcing some people to leave the community. Then, more people, seeing that these people left, will also leave too, and so on.

UNTIL THERE ARE ONLY A FEW PEOPLE LEFT. WE WILL SEE WHO ENDURES TO THE END HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

and, those who survive the trials and tribulations will eventually find themselves in paradise. or not. Depends.

GO JJ2 COMMUNITY!

Kaz
Feb 25, 2002, 01:42 PM
I'll be the last one here if the mb doesn't die out first =P

defalcon
Feb 25, 2002, 11:21 PM
Hey I haven't left yet either, and I don't yet plan on leaving.
Woo, Onag played and browsed! Go Ice MAN! ;)

Disguise
Feb 26, 2002, 12:19 AM
Ye'll only take my blunderbuss, once ye pry it from mah COLD DEAD HANDS!! :D

CelL
Feb 26, 2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Aiko

And me. Don't forget about me:P

defalcon
Feb 26, 2002, 03:40 AM
Okay all you guys who said Jazz dies with you, I'm gonna be holding ya to that! :D

Unhit
Feb 26, 2002, 04:45 AM
I started playing Jazz online in April 2001. I don't want to stop already now. There are people that already have played Jazz around 1998. This was four years ago! I want to stay at least this time. That means 2005.
And if the community should die, I'd sure be one of the last ones to stay. And so my clan. After a CS-clan of my friend died, I swear myself not to let my clan die, what reason ever. The only thing that would make me letting my clan die is if I'd leave the community. But I'm sure I'd find good new clanleader then. So remember my clan. created in the new days :D.

Btw, I donn't want the community to do. And I don't also think it will. I for example got lots of friends in that year I'm playing online now. Of course, there is mail, the #jj2 channel, ICQ and all those boards...but what's better than a long duel against a good player in one of martin's levels? Hah? Any idea ;)? You see, there are reasons to stay.

After all, I think the only thing that could really make leave would be if I'd lost my internet connection or nobody else would play...

But, the Jazz2-community <b>must stay alive</b>!
I already played lots of other games online: shooters like HL, UT, CS, TO, Q3, RTCQ, adventures/RPGs like Diablo2, and strategic games like AoE2. But I like the community nowhere that much as in Jazz2. VelKasha is right. They help each other. Of course, there are flamewars (btw, read my new article @J2O about that subjectt :lol: ), but at all, the Jazz2-community is very nice...and unique.

People will leave, people will come...

Stay alive, Jazz.

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Feb 26, 2002, 04:58 AM
i dunno wich clan wil be in the future i geuss CC GPW and DM atleast but i will be the clanleader for Tbt forever so.....

the last person playing jazz must be an newbie{or if you mean the last person thats live in the jazz time now could be me but i dunno i think this community wil be used forever

Ginny
Feb 26, 2002, 05:08 AM
I wont leave unless I absolutly have to!

Scorpius
Feb 26, 2002, 05:28 AM
hehe.. I've been around since 98'... I'll keep playing even if I run around one of my levels all by myself. ;)

The March Hare
Feb 26, 2002, 07:18 AM
I've been around since the beginning... and I will stay until the end...

SO COME GET ME, WORLD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-The March Hare

Enigma
Feb 26, 2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Aiko

Count me in too!! I won't stop playing unless i should get squished by a giant asteroid! :D

defalcon
Feb 26, 2002, 11:16 PM
*Giant asteroid hurtles down*
You HAD to say that, didn't you. ;)

I'm the one who locked the door, so I'm not leaving. ;)

Disguise
Feb 27, 2002, 12:50 AM
All things live, but not all things are truly dead

Krezack
Feb 27, 2002, 01:16 AM
Fo course jazz will never "die" but in the game type death sense jj2 died ALONG time ago......in fact all that keeps it alive is this board.

Disguise
Feb 27, 2002, 02:09 AM
We're all dying, it's increasing the value of life that counts.

Aiko
Feb 27, 2002, 02:44 AM
Nonsense, Krezack.
All that keeps it alive is jazz.logicware.com, ports 10053-57 (and jazz2online.com/downloads).

defalcon
Feb 27, 2002, 03:37 AM
So in otherwords, our own computers, the JJ2 Macintosh server along with Quistysoft and Co is all that keeps us alive?

Disguise
Feb 27, 2002, 04:08 AM
WANT A COOKIE?! :D

Another Jazz 2 fan
Feb 28, 2002, 12:51 PM
While the community may never truly die, eventually the game will. Be realistic, a time will come when computer technology advances so much that it is no longer compatible with JJ2. (That will be a sad sad day). I already am looking for some way to play JJ1 on my Win XP system... there must be some way.

I will also be here. While I do not post as often as many people, and read few topics, I will be here. You must understand, I have less time on the internet these days and less time for Jazz. Back in the days of the Epic MMB I used to read every topic and post much more often. This became fewer on the JMMB, and now here I have a small number of posts. (Although this board doesn't count them, but it is positively below 50). Do not fear, though. I love Jazz and will be here to the end. No, wait, I will be here AFTER the end. That's right. Because this game is so great.

possible deaths of JJ2 :
-servers go down forever
-computers aren't compatible
-J2O (and with it JCF) goes down (for one of many reasons, possibly financial or disinterest of those responsible for these sights)
-everyone in the community loses interest

We all know that the last on is not likely at all to occur, but a game without a future (no JJ3 and epic doesn't give a censored word about JJ2 or patches) will not live forever. We must take into accout all of these possibilities.

Enough pessimism, though. Jazz 2 will live on as long as any of us are alive, even if it is in our fonder memories of bygone happy days.

The game is nowhere near death, and the community bonds are currently very strong. Although, has anyone realized how important a message board is to us? I realized this when I had some problems posting on the other computer (fixed now - due to a firewall program). Yes, this board, and J2O, are our lifelines. They are the boat that the community rides on. Without them we will drown.

Enough rambling... JAZZ LIVES!!!

Another Jazz 2 fan
Jason Jackrabbit LP

Txl Kill
Feb 28, 2002, 01:02 PM
You are wrong i think on 2 of your predictions if the list servers go down people like monolith will host thier own list servers and if J2O shutsdown someone might start another one like when J2C shutdown

Michael
Mar 1, 2002, 08:55 AM
JJ2 will never die until I have left :P

FoD
Mar 1, 2002, 11:26 AM
I think once every single one of the "Oldies" have left, Jazz2 may finally begin to plummet towards it's final death.

Michael
Mar 2, 2002, 02:37 AM
The newbie of today are the oldies of tomorrow. (I can't belive the newbie-aeter just said that!)

Disguise
Mar 2, 2002, 02:47 AM
I HAVE A COOKIE! :D

Krezack
Mar 2, 2002, 04:11 AM
No if all the listservers die then someone will make another.
If j2o dies someone will make another.

True i don't think jazz will die....or at least i don't think this board will die.

Pîççølø aka $øùlFírÈ
Mar 2, 2002, 07:01 AM
Well, I started playing Jazz2 online about the same time as Unhit, I also had a clan (I let it die:)), but I also intend to stay for very long. On TSF there are still new ppl coming, everyday fresh rookies :). And I guess this will go on for a while so this community may be dying but there stil come new ppl so.. I think this game has a looooong future ahead!
Jazz will NEVER die!!

Enigma
Mar 3, 2002, 01:22 AM
The game will die some day of course, but not in the near future i think...

Oh, and i claim second page :p

Unhit
Mar 3, 2002, 02:38 AM
Sure. Every game dies somewhen...but I hope this day will earliest come in a few years...

Hellraiser
Mar 3, 2002, 07:09 PM
Well..... I'm not certain how much longer Jazz has to live. With list.jazzjackrabbit.com long gone, and the logicware company on its final breath, the list servers will soon fall. In fact, that's all that's really left of Logicware.

When that grim day falls upon us, the Jazz2 community will suffer a serious blow, which we will never fully recover from. All that will be left is this board, and I'm not sure how long we will use it after the game itself ceases to exist.

But, there is hope. this all goes back to the advertising that so many are against. I know many hate warez, but if the game is supplied, people will play. New people can't play a game they can't get. Also, the more popular the game is, the more chance we have of getting an online game site to provide a server for Jazz. (I know this is a bad example, but something like WON. even though jazz was hosted bby them at one time)

in Layman's terms; If they see it they will play.
If they play it, they will keep it alive.

Unhit
Mar 3, 2002, 11:32 PM
I don't think the community will die if the listserver crashes. We already had this problem in last fall, and monolith found a very good solution (thx to him!). I think the community, if it should die that fast, will more probably die if the "young" players from now will ne grown up, about 3 or 4 years from now. They won't stop because they don't like the game anymore- they stop because they will study etc...

The March Hare
Mar 4, 2002, 06:21 AM
...and study, and study, and study...

-The March Hare

Unhit
Mar 4, 2002, 06:36 AM
This is no joke. I'm sure you also want to get a good job in jour future, so you'll also spent time on studying...somewhen...like I did this year, perhaps a lil bit too late...
But I really think this will be the mainproblem, also of many other games.

Hellraiser
Mar 4, 2002, 10:58 AM
Well, I already have the study problem. If you can't tell, I'm not on as much as I used to be. But you're right. I forgot about Monolith's solution to the list servers.

Trafton AT
Mar 27, 2002, 04:10 PM
I think making and playing levels is still fun. The creation of a new world is enjoyable. I think it's JCS that needs and update to include things like programmable macros or videos in the middle of play. I often find myself saying "If only..." while thinking of something novel to do in Jazz. There's a lot of possibilities that could make the game a lot more refreshing.

Trafton AT
Mar 27, 2002, 04:12 PM
Oh, yeah, and I'm NEVER quitting. Jelze and Aiko, you've got company. I can guarantee it.

Nadine
Mar 27, 2002, 06:24 PM
Well, we're not going to sit around and 'let' Jazz die are we? We have to bug Epic, or GodGames or whoever, and get them to become interested enough in making Jazz3! I think the audience could grow bigger. They didn't like the sales of JJ2 - well maybe that was because it was 2D. Not that 2D's bad, but considering when Jazz2 released and it was in 3D - some people EXPECT 3D these days and won't accept anything less unless it's a GameBoy Advance game. Ofcourse GBA wasn't out in 1999.

Hey - a new 2D Jazz game on GBA! That could make enough sales to get them interested in a 3D JJ3 project! Then, Jazz will be competing with Sonic rather than dying!

Another Jazz 2 fan
Mar 27, 2002, 06:33 PM
Forget it, we already tried everything you just said. And there was going to be a GBC (not advance) JJ game which was cancelled.

JanusJackrabbit
Mar 27, 2002, 08:10 PM
Besides, if they made Jazz3 people would forget about Jazz2 wouldn't they?

Unhit
Mar 27, 2002, 09:55 PM
I personally don't really like Jazz3, because I fear that the atmosphere of jazz will be lost in the 3D-graphics...

Michael
Mar 27, 2002, 11:05 PM
Absolutly (I agre with UnHit), besise it will upgrade the lag of online MP..

FQuist
Mar 28, 2002, 07:01 AM
I think the community will stay alive until someone pulls out the plug.

||Slim
Mar 28, 2002, 07:22 AM
YOU better not be helping pullin tha plug Fquist. :)

Spaz Boy
Mar 28, 2002, 09:07 AM
I think some day these idiots are actually going to give us the source code.

In case I've changed my signature:
Sourcecode. Sunday, June 10, 2001

I have talked to Michiel Ouwehand, a programmer from orange games(which is now a lostboys division), and he has told me that they wouldn't mind giving us the official sourcecode for Jazzjackrabbit 2. But, as they will have some legal issues, I have been told to warn them in a few months(half a year) when the things have "calmed down" a bit. He said that they might just send a few Lost Boys lawyers to Epic megagames to talk about an official release of the source code.

That's from J2o. Posted by Fquist.
Once we do get the source code, I think that the 1.25 team will probably start sorting through the mess. My guess is they'll start on updating some of the parts of the game, i.e. the sound engine or graphics engine. Then, they'll probably go to work on multiplayer. Now how can you resist an opportunity like that? Leaving when probably some of the best programmers around are updating a game you play?!

So, unless they completely hold out on us, we'll survive. Besides, we still have great levels coming out all the time, Link (and J2HG if I remember correctly) are releasing ChatLog II sometime soon....

We are a pretty active community I'd say. I will admit that the actual game play has gone down severely, mainly I think due to the fact that people don't join the Dedicated Servers anymore. Sure, the levels might get old after awhile, but Monolith/Samg/iCeD are keeping those servers up for us, but I won't go into a rant now.

~SB

(WHY ARE YOU SITTING HERE POSTING ON THIS TOPIC? GO PLAY JAZZ. ;))

Nadine
Mar 29, 2002, 07:05 PM
Well 3D games can suck or be mediocre if they're just made to make money and not for the love of making games and making gamer's happy. So maybe we should be patient for Jazz 3, especially since the project appears to be dead right now, and when the industry improves and we stop getting clone after clone and we start getting a lot more quality titles, than some of the original Jazz and Jazz 2 creators will realise what the series has a lot going for it. There's so much potential for Jazz 3 in a 3D environment, but not if they screw it up.

But seriously, in the mean time they should develop a new 2D Jazz game with the Jazz 2 engine and all three characters and I bet it would sell well. But, they have to advertise it, you know? I know we kind of want to give up on bugging the developers because there aren't that many of us, and not nessarily all Jazz fans will bug them.

But it's really sad that such a great series is overlooked because of not so hot sales in one of the two titles (in NA I mean, because TSF and CC never came out here) and HH98 doesn't count because it was only five levels, and you know how much I paid for it in stores? 1 Canadian cent. I'm not joking! They're not giving the series a good enough chance, they don't have the money to put into the project, and the people who own the rights (Epic, right?) are not interested in making more games. I say they should give the rights to Dean Dotrill and Nick Stadler! Okay, I know more is involved in making games than the character animation, but that's so very important.

This industry needs to change. It's corrupted by greedy corporate *******s. Sorry, but sometimes I'm surprised that I want to get into the industry! I'm not exactly a leader, I won't exactly be the one to change things, but I know that things need to change is all. And Jazz Jackrabbit is a good example of what can happen in this industry.

JanusJackrabbit
Mar 29, 2002, 08:12 PM
Business is business, I guess.:roll: They have to make enough money on it to make more copies and profit.

Nadine
Mar 30, 2002, 12:09 AM
Oops. What I really meant is a new 2D Jazz game for GameBoy Advance! If they made another game like that for PC it probably wouldn't sell well, but I would buy it. ;)

White Rabbit
Apr 4, 2002, 03:35 AM
I would never ever leave Jazz.

Sure! I've been distracted by other games such as AoK, Unreal and er...that game I forgot the name of but Jazz Jackrabbit 2 will always remain my favourite game. It's more addicive than drugs (no, that doesn't mean I've been taking some :-P) and how much I try, I always keep saying "Just one more time...", "Another minute and I'll get off..." but I never succeeded.

In my opinion, the Jazz Community will probably keep on going until somebody actually tries to get rid of it.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 has become more than a game for me. It's become a part of my life. I play the game every week at least 4 times and if I have to separate with my dear Jazz2, I'll wither away and die...

Unhit
Apr 4, 2002, 09:58 AM
That's the prob with holidays ;)!

WMCoolmon
Apr 4, 2002, 10:24 AM
For those of you who say that JJ2 will die, there's a solution...rewrite the game. This has been done before-I direct you to the success of Continuum, a replacement for the aging Subspace client. The first version was almost exactly like Subspace, with a few minor tweaks. The second version added features not seen in subspace, and the third version likely will. So it's possible to recode the game, as long as you have the programmers to do it and a list server.
I agree that there needs to be something done about the companies today. It's perfectly legal for a company to hold on to the rights of some game, even if they have no plans to publish it, simply to keep that game from being produced by a competitor.

CelL
Apr 4, 2002, 11:46 AM
I agree with White Rabbbit. Totaly. And i will keep playing untill my dying breath. Untill all is lost. Untill none remain. I will be there. And you can't stop me.... You can't get rid of me. Not that easily.

defalcon
Apr 5, 2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
For those of you who say that JJ2 will die, there's a solution...rewrite the game. This has been done before-I direct you to the success of Continuum, a replacement for the aging Subspace client. The first version was almost exactly like Subspace, with a few minor tweaks. The second version added features not seen in subspace, and the third version likely will. So it's possible to recode the game, as long as you have the programmers to do it and a list server.
I agree that there needs to be something done about the companies today. It's perfectly legal for a company to hold on to the rights of some game, even if they have no plans to publish it, simply to keep that game from being produced by a competitor.

Ah subspace. I used to play that. :D

Ninja Dodo
Apr 7, 2002, 01:42 AM
As long as people are still makin levels and others are still playing them, the community will be live and kicking.

Nadine
Apr 7, 2002, 02:38 AM
And you could always get friends interested in Jazz;)

If they don't have it, lend it to them to try, just make sure they aren't the kind that'll burn themselves a copy.

What great about this game is it will work on many kinds of PCs. So people have no excuse - they must play this game! I'm just now starting to play this game online. Wow, I've been missing out! I hope to see many of you guys, because sometimes no one is around to play against.

Unhit
Apr 7, 2002, 10:21 AM
That's important, yes, and useful too.

Stijn
Apr 10, 2002, 09:20 AM
Lol. There are much topics posted with the topic "FACE IT JAZZ2 IS DYING YOU FOOLS" and now everyone in this topic is saying Jazz2 is never dying. I will probably stay to the end, if I want or not. I also "left" some times, sometime ago I tought it was real but after 3 days some magic force pushed the Jazz2 button and I started playing. I think the dying of JJ2 will be every JJ2 player shatting about JJ2 and not playing JJ2. I'm doing that already. My whole time I'm online I'm in #jj2 talking about JJ2 and other things but not playing JJ2 :). BUT! If 1.25 will be released ever it will give a big boost to the community because we have a better game to offer to our friends then :). Altough <font size="1">we'll see</font>

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 10, 2002, 03:44 PM
My vision on the future of JJ2 would be the public revealance of the PLANET OF PIG.

Fred Dj Master
Apr 11, 2002, 05:48 PM
Since this is my first post I will say a few words:

Jazz2 rocks..

:lol: :roll:

Nevermind.. I hope than the guys of EPIC give us the source code..

And make somes mods for JJZ2 or better 2d engine..

That can be exelent!

I can´t wait to get the 1.25 patch (if its going to exist)

Nadine
Apr 11, 2002, 06:29 PM
Hey, how much time and effort would it take for Epic or GodGames to make a 1.25 patch and give us the source code? Ofcourse they are working on other projects, but why ignore your fans and toss them to the side? Wasn't the original Jazz Jackrabbit one of Epics big games in the early 90s? Isn't it one of their top franchises? Couldn't Jazz be considered their mascot? So what's the big deal? Why do they ignore Jazz2? We need a new patch, and some respect! :mad:

Ahem! Well, this game is awesome, that's all. I just pity those who don't think so or don't own it. My friend needs to get the internet already. She has Jazz2 but no way to play against me online.

Derby: Content edit.

defalcon
Apr 11, 2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Nadine
Hey, how much time and effort would it take for Epic or GodGames to make a 1.25 patch and give us the source code? Ofcourse they are working on other projects, but why ignore your fans and toss them to the side? Wasn't the original Jazz Jackrabbit one of Epics big games in the early 90s? Isn't it one of their top franchises? Couldn't Jazz be considered their mascot? So what's the big deal? Why do they ignore Jazz2? We need a new patch, and some respect! :mad:

Ahem! Well, this game is awesome, that's all. I just pity those who don't think so or don't own it. My friend needs to get the internet already. She has Jazz2 but no way to play against me online.
It would take Epic forever - they don't know diddly squat, we need Arjan. :p And he can't give us the code case multiple copyriight holders won't allow it. And as for ignoring their fans - Epic is a big-shot company. THey care about MONEY, not an old game.

Derby: Previous quotation edit.

VelKa
Apr 11, 2002, 08:02 PM
Well said, ElectroPiZZa. *claps*

Either we all die when our hearts stop beating, or we stay together and become dominated by...PIGS?

Super Saiyan
Apr 20, 2002, 04:40 AM
Just lets keep hope JJ2 wont die out. :)

BurningBulL
Apr 22, 2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Pîççølø aka $øùlFÃ(-)rÈ
Jazz will NEVER die!!

Thats what we HOPE...
(we can only hope for that...)

URJazzCC
Apr 23, 2002, 03:35 PM
JJ2 WILL NEVER DIE!

And if it does, I will be playing it to the BITER END!

BTW, what we should do is all put in some money each, like a couple dollars every now and then, and then pay Epic for the source code/a JJ2 1.25 patch. I know that their price would probably be high, but if we keep giving donations, big or small, it will eventually reach their price! THEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP JJ2 ALIVE! ALIVE I SAY!

Another Jazz 2 fan
Apr 24, 2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by URJazzCC
I will be playing it to the BITER END!

Woah, watch out. That end BITES!

(Unless, of course, you meant bitter. ;) )

And I will stay in this community until all other Jazz 2 fans have left. After all, how could I be Another Jazz 2 fan then? ;)

And if we donated money, I think it should be to fund JJ3 instead of get the sourcecode. But that's just me...

AJ2f