PDA

View Full Version : CC, DL, GPW, JOL, & TBT Relationships

Tubz
Mar 4, 2002, 02:25 PM
I say that all you clans become good friends with each other. Stop flooding this forum with Hatred Topics and stuff that no one wants to hear. I, JJ Mega Tublear CC SUJ say that you all make Peace Treaties with each other. It's getting pretty ridiculous these wars and I say just end it!

A word of warning: If you have anything cruel or warlike to say, don't say it.

Ginny
Mar 4, 2002, 02:38 PM
Why would JOL ever want to allie with CC?
Never Ever unless CC completly changed their attitude! DM/DL hates JOL but JOL doesnt hate them.
JOL has not filled the forum with hatred, unlike other clans. (no personal attachs just a reply to this)

DM bans JOL from their servers for like no reason.

--===Edited===--
Small attack removed by Disguise

Tubz
Mar 4, 2002, 03:12 PM
Roseta argh delete your post! Look, i'm looking for peace here not a war ok. Fquist should give Ginny a WARNING because he'll start a flame war in this topic.

Ginny just to tell you, I am a CC! So quit your Negativity, and delete your post.

Xargon
Mar 4, 2002, 03:26 PM
Yes I agree CC and JOL and the other clans should become friends. And Roseta stop fighting.

Ginny
Mar 4, 2002, 04:50 PM
You call me flaming? Thats not flaming! I know what flaming is so you dont need to tell me.
JOL and CC will not have a threatie or allie PERIOD.
Mabye JOL and Tbt might have such a thing mabye.
And I hope DM changes their mind and stops hating us!

Txl Kill
Mar 4, 2002, 05:02 PM
Insalting other clans is flaming now please i would like to see a peace some day between my clan GpW and some others!

Ginny
Mar 4, 2002, 05:13 PM
yes some day I would like JOL to allie with GpW

EvilMike
Mar 4, 2002, 05:25 PM
What the heck does DL have to do with this? DL is dead.

As for DM, we don't "fight" with anyone. Find one occasion where DM has actually engaged in a flame war with another clan.

VelKa
Mar 4, 2002, 08:10 PM
Okay, time for me to jump in here. I'm going to be a pathetic patriotic clanmember who defends her clan.

I rarely show up online anymore, so I don't see much action these days. I'm not a clanleader (nor am I in direct contact with the DM clanleaders--most of the time), so don't expect me to be very accurate.

Originally posted by Ginny
DM bans JOL from their servers for like no reason.

I've never seen that happen, where a JOL gets banned from a DM server for no reason whatsoever. We don't generally let our attitudes control us, but if a JOL member is kicked/banned it's <i>because</i> they did something to provoke the server.

Deadlock has gotten banned from CC servers before; I don't know why but neither do I care. Keep the peace, people.

And I hope DM changes their mind and stops hating us!

Are you so sure? Be truthful: Who started this? Are you saying that we always go around saying "We're better than you, bow down to us or else" and acting like we're the best clan?

Read below.

Originally posted by EvilMike
What the heck does DL have to do with this? DL is dead.

Yes, EvilMike is right; DL died around December, I think. Please don't drag DL into the picture, it's dead--besides who cares about it now? That would be like mentioning EM; they're also clearly dead.

As for DM, we don't "fight" with anyone. Find one occasion where DM has actually engaged in a flame war with another clan.

I personally don't fight with others for no reason. The more 'active' DM members (including DiZZy, Deadlock, EvilMike, FS, Salamander, and whoever else) don't seem like the folks who would constantly try to pick on people. We're a peaceful clan.

Disguise
Mar 5, 2002, 03:24 AM
grrr, I don't like closing topics, so I'll leave you guys with a friendly warning/speech for now.

I understand that clans will not always see eye to eye. It's pretty obvious. When a clan is made (when it is in it's 'newbie' stage) the clan leader (or co-leaders in some cases) have to decide on certain requirements that the members have to meet. This can be based on anything. Skill, game preferences, game modes, member limit etc.
Of course there is always a possibility that these requirements will clash or disagree to what another clan's requirements, and a war of some sort will follow if the situation is not dealt with. Here's a small example:

A clan leader called Spaz decides to start a clan called 'Spaz Supreme' (SS for short). The one requirement for this clan is that you have to use the character spaz. So, in a while SS has formed into quite a nice little clan. However, they have come under the notice of Jazz, clan leader of a clan called the Jazz Jackrabbits (JJ for short, not to be confused with the JJ clan, this is just a made up story). His only requirement is for guys to use the character Jazz. Of course the inevitable happens and they start to fight and disagree on anything. Everyone knows about the JJ and SS fight and the world is split up in choosing between the two and things carry on from there.
End of story.
However, these clans can see eye to eye with a few possibilities. The very first thing to do would probarly be for Jazz to contact Spaz or vice versa. After having enough of the war they can apologise for their behaviour and agree to stop attacking each other. Several things that can happen is:
1) The clans will merge to form one clan, but that will prevent the clans from being unique
2) The simplest one, is for both clans to stay the way they are, but say that they only want a few people that enjoy the character, and that there is nothing wrong with the other one
3) This is a weird one, but the clans can merge, but still keep their respective names. Their clan tag will change depending on the character they play with.

Of course many more can happen, but I'm at school and trying to keep this short. Anyways, back to real life and keeping on topic.

JJ Mega Tublear CC SUJ (had to get that right ;) ), I would also like to see clans sorting out the differences between them and see eye to eye. I'm sure a lot of people do, but people must also understand that the different requirements of clans doesn't make this as easy as some might think. However, one thing I can expect is for clans to understand that there are differences between them and learn to appreciate it as a variety to the game instead of attack anyone who disagrees to their views.

As for this thread, the reason a lot of topics are closed is because of personal attacking. Allow me to simplify the phrase a bit. You are basically not allowed to say anything bad about someone else or another clan. This is JCF rules, and they must be obeyed, you agreed to them when you joined the forums.
Basically, if you have anything good to say about someone, say it! If you want to discuss something that hasn't got anything good or bad about someone, say it! If you have something bad to say about someone, don't say anything.

If you really have to say something bad about someone else in a debate of some sorts then say it in a fashion that will not offend the other person or clan (back to the story).

Let's say Jazz posts a topic about SS and says:
"Spaz sucks, Jazz rocks!" then it will obviously offend Spaz, but instead is Jazz said somehting like:
"I must disagree with Spaz's requirements for his clan because they aclash with our requirements which say that you can only use jazz." TADAAA!!! That wasn't flaming was it? Nope, it wasn't, hehe

Anyways, clans do have to work out differences between each other sometimes when things have gone a bit too far, I agree to this. However, the JCF isn't made for that, it is a place where you can announce news about your clan. If you have to sort things out liek that, the two clan leaders should have a private chat, or maybe an arranged chat with each clan's members participating. ICQ, AIM, IRC, or even Jazz 2 itself can be used with this. The results of the chat can be announced on the JCF for other people to read to know the situation between the clans.
Heck, a good example is just a few posts inder this one. Bunnyelmer annoounced that his clan tbt and TEC have merged to form EL (Empire of Light). hehe, way to go guys, you gave me an example to prove my point! :D
However, a merge isn't the only thing that can happen, there are thousands of possibilities, I just don't want everyone to say that 'Disguise wants all the clans to merge'.

Anyways, I have spoken with Roseta, and she has been very helpful to me when I asked her to help me. I have spoken to Craccoboy lately aswell, and he has also proved very helpful when i asked him a few questions. As for the multiple DM leaders (not sure who they all are, so I might leave some out), I have spoken with Evilmike, Bobby aka Dizzy, Ice_M_A_N, and iCeD before, and they don't seem like bad people either. I can't recall speaking to bunnyelmer and Bolt/Black Energy so I have no comment to give there.

Oh, just some things you should know (prolly mentioned already). DL and tbt don't exist. DL has merged with EM to form DM and tbt has merged with TEC to form EL.

As for alliances, I don't really see them necessary. You might not agree, but for me any clan that isn't at war is 'allied' (friendly). An alliance is prolly used when a clan has a war with another clan, and would force the ally to join the war or break the alliance. That will definitley offend another clan, and I don't like that much. If other people feel it is necessary to have allies, then I won't stop them.

And lasty a small message to Ginny. I don't know if you are Roseta or not (I've read that you are but you claim otherwise, so I won't decide any of the two), but I did notice a small personal attack. I'm removing it, you shouldn't say anything bad about someone else even if they did somehting bad themselves. Try and discuss it with the person/people responsible.

Disguise
Mar 5, 2002, 03:32 AM
hmmm, maybe that was a bit TOO long, hehe, I wonder how many people will read through that

IceGoddess
Mar 5, 2002, 04:32 AM
i read through it!:D well said

Ginny
Mar 5, 2002, 04:58 AM
Well said

Newspaz
Mar 5, 2002, 06:46 AM
We could just as well get rid of clans. Fights between clans have existed since the beginning of time. You can not stop it and you can't stop clans either. The only solution to this is to keep the fights off the board.

Okay, this opinion is somewhat different than Disguise's, but I don't think it's possible to just all be friends.

The March Hare
Mar 5, 2002, 06:58 AM
I read the whole thing! I liked it.

-The March Hare[NC]

Ginny
Mar 5, 2002, 07:06 AM
I doubt all clans will become friends with all clans

The March Hare
Mar 5, 2002, 07:07 AM
Same here... but we can always dream, can't we?

-The March Hare

dopeh
Mar 5, 2002, 07:08 AM
wow Disquise...How long did it take to write that story...? :-)

Well, a very good example...I think that's exactly the point of the flame wars...

Disguise
Mar 5, 2002, 07:28 AM
Newspaz, I totally agree with you. It's impossible to stop fights between clans, their views can be totally different and blah blah blah...(read above). I admit that I only gave good examples of what might happen, you see, it was an attempt to brainwash people in order to do that. hehe, well, jk with that part, well sorta, you figure it out. Anyways, bad can also happen and the chances of it are good.

That's why i reccomended that you discuss issues between your clans outside of the JCF and announce the results here if you want.

*forces himself to stop*

hehe, how long did it take me? I didn't keep track, but about half of a free period at school, but I didn't finish by then and carried on while I was in break, I'm guessing about 50 minutes (while browsing the new Warcraft 3 news, WHOOHOO!!).

Chiyu
Mar 5, 2002, 08:05 AM
'Deadlock has gotten banned from CC servers before; I don't know why but neither do I care. Keep the peace, people.'

The reason for that is that he cloned members of the Cracco Clan and was causing trouble in my server.

Ginny
Mar 5, 2002, 08:44 AM
always dream lol!

VelKa
Mar 5, 2002, 03:14 PM
Well said as always, Wisey. :)

Cracco....If people cause trouble in your server without having been provoked first, they have a serious problem. If someone causes trouble in your server after someone else caused trouble for them, both of them have a problem. Those who try to 'get back' at those who attack them are simply being immature, although it's not like they started the fight.

Look, someone has said this before, but <b>just because a person does something bad to you doesn't always give you the right to flame them back.</b> The more people 'get back' at those who initiate the fight, the worse the problem gets. Eventually, the people who caused the problem will receive their due reward (uhh....Never Mind).

*gets whacked by an angry crowd*

Ginny
Mar 6, 2002, 04:43 AM
*Wacks Agent Megumi*

Hareoic
Mar 6, 2002, 06:00 PM
Hmmm...

At least the two most "powerful" clans should ally. Of course, DMpW doesn't sound too catchy... at least not to me, anyway. Dark Mercinaries of Proactive Warfare, that sends a chill down my spine...

Can't we all just get along?

*mutters that at least some clans are kind towards others...*

Txl Kill
Mar 7, 2002, 01:49 AM
Allie and merge are 2 diffrent things completly if 2 clans allie then the tags stay the same they just have a close friendship basically... but if they merge they share leadign a tag and members... they are 2 diffrent things

ShadowGPW
Mar 7, 2002, 04:35 AM
dont worry we are NOT going to merge :)

Xargon
Mar 7, 2002, 05:51 PM
I think JJT was talking about making the clans have friendships, not trying to ally. And hey i've never seen Deadlock on before, Cracco.

ShadowGPW
Mar 8, 2002, 05:47 AM
oh dont worry he only will own ya :P
Bobby has already a hard time on him

Chiyu
Mar 8, 2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Morning Star CC
I think JJT was talking about making the clans have friendships, not trying to ally. And hey i've never seen Deadlock on before, Cracco.

Hmm, who are you anyway? There's nobody on the member list called Morning Star. Or are you in another CC? Do I even know you?

Krezack
Mar 8, 2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Agent Megumi
Okay, time for me to jump in here. I'm going to be a pathetic patriotic clanmember who defends her clan.

I rarely show up online anymore, so I don't see much action these days. I'm not a clanleader (nor am I in direct contact with the DM clanleaders--most of the time), so don't expect me to be very accurate.

I've never seen that happen, where a JOL gets banned from a DM server for no reason whatsoever. We don't generally let our attitudes control us, but if a JOL member is kicked/banned it's <i>because</i> they did something to provoke the server.

Deadlock has gotten banned from CC servers before; I don't know why but neither do I care. Keep the peace, people.

Are you so sure? Be truthful: Who started this? Are you saying that we always go around saying "We're better than you, bow down to us or else" and acting like we're the best clan?

Read below.

Yes, EvilMike is right; DL died around December, I think. Please don't drag DL into the picture, it's dead--besides who cares about it now? That would be like mentioning EM; they're also clearly dead.

I personally don't fight with others for no reason. The more 'active' DM members (including DiZZy, Deadlock, EvilMike, FS, Salamander, and whoever else) don't seem like the folks who would constantly try to pick on people. We're a peaceful clan.

Do do do do *cough*wild card ban*cough*

"Can't we all just get along?" i heard someone change that to "Can't we all just get a bong?" heh it was funny.

EverLasting
Mar 13, 2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Ginny
DM/DL hates JOL but JOL doesnt hate them.

We do? Okay :rolleyes:

VelKa
Mar 13, 2002, 08:37 AM
Everlasting, we're all EVIL. Bwahahahaha. =P

URJazzCC
Mar 13, 2002, 02:17 PM
I agree with JJ. We should all allie. But this will never happen. As a high ranked member of CC I know what Cracco can be like. He is a good friend, though we don't always see eye to eye. But he still 'dis-likes' clans who seemed to of....Well.....Caused things which were bad for the CC people. Like when Goc was formed, that made TEC leave JJ2, and destroy CTU (Though this is partially good, the fact still remains). But I can't say that CC is perfect either. So we all have our little mistakes. But anyways, I vote that we all allie. I say that it would do only good, and I see nothing bad happening from this. I'll try to nag on Cracco to atleast consider it, and I hope that the rest of you can try to prevoke this to happen. And I know that even when/if we're all allied we still won't be that good of friends. But it's a step in the right direction, which is alot more than I can say about our current situations.

(BTW...I do not know who (Cracco suspects a GPW, but his theory doesn't have much merit) but someone was releasing personal information about Craccoboy. This information wasn't given to this person from Cracco, but to believed to have searched around. I just hope that this doesn't happen again because the effects could be devestating.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 13, 2002, 03:17 PM
I agree with you Jazz.
There is something CB did to me, I wont say it here for fear I get banned from JCF.;)
anyway..I dont think us all allying that it will happen..I doubt it. heh heh if CC and Gpw allied:lol:

URJazzCC
Mar 13, 2002, 07:01 PM
Yea, I see what you mean Roseta. This is veyr unlikely to happen. But I'm pretty close to Cracco, and I might be able to persuade him to atleast allie with some/one of them. And that would be better than nothing. Besides, I hate how bad of a reputation CC has right now. I mean like, the past was the past, but now they have good members. Like how JOL hates CC, I just don't get why. But those are just the paradoxes of the universe in which the answers are hidden deep within a sub-layer of space where no one will find it for another 2000 years.

ShadowGPW
Mar 14, 2002, 03:09 AM
"Goc was formed, that made TEC leave JJ2, and destroy CTU"

GoC was formed because we clans liked each other it was just a bunch of Elite Clans that wanted to form a group, the project died because there was no use for it.. Funny thing is you still think that we are totally responsable for the death of TEC, that we wanted to destroy it all or so? If TEC leaves the game well we cannot do anything about it. It's there choice to be in the game or not. Just if I say we quit JJ2 it's not anyone's fault it's our choice what ever if we stay or leave. Don't give others the fault accept for your own ClanLeader or Clanmates.

"releasing personal information about CraccoBoy" I don't know about him and are totally not interested. The fact is you always give "us/me" all da blame, please try to think first before you judge, you always point the finger to us! Why? Because CB doens't like us..

NOTE: this topic won't be on that long this way

Krezack
Mar 14, 2002, 03:23 AM
Lol look at yas all - shifting the blame to others and saying "yes we should allie lets stop the fights" then you go on to say things like "dm just hates jol" or "yes roseta we should all ally!" Gaaa stupid!

BæÅüMàÑ
Mar 14, 2002, 04:02 AM
Yes, i have awakened for a moment from my long dormentness...
(you can thank Shadow :P, and Disguise, i played WC3 Beta, and it ROX! :D)

Let's all get along and stuff, i dunno... see... really... trying to get everyone to ally is kinda useless, because of (Yes, i'm going through the scientific method) Human Nature, i mean, there is always disagreements between other peoplez, for the reason of human nature, because one tries to become more dominant that the other, either by getting in a tribe, or in our case, a clan, or becoming very powerful through other means (like Fquist taking over the world through this website, by brainwashing us ;)). Therefore, alliance with everyone is only something existant for a small time until one of the clans feels it's powerful enough to break away. Then Chaos ensues. Furthermore, since this is just like kinda forcing people into alliance, through indirect means of "majority", it could possibly store up anger of some clan members and then build up into something WORSE ( I can take for example how two people in school can't fight because in school they might get expelled or something, yet because they never finisished wat they should have started by releasing thier anger and what not, and getting it over with, they still hold onto it and it would lead to worse like shooting the guy 2 years later or something). In our case it would prolly be a computer virus or what not, erasing the persons harddrive completely. Therefore, this practice is Unhealthy, by doing this you create further risk :) On a further note (the Non-Scientific note), fights create competition, competition = wars, wars = fun :P. If you let the person fight it out, they always learn in the end. of course, they shouldn't flame on these boards, according to JCF Policies of Neutrality. Of course, you can go the "politic's method" (like Disguise was saying), and indirectly state that the other person sucks via using long words and indirect means of stating your opinion :D. So, the most plausible solutions are:

1. People learn better vocabulary so they can use the "politic's method"

2. People learn a language that isn't on babblefish so no one knows what your saying (if only i knew some elvish cuss words) :D

3. We all have wars, kill eachother, learn in the end, and then go to peace, and then kill eachother again... (:))

4. GpW merges with DM to create DMpW and take over the world.
(Eh... Don't Think So)

5. Fquist gives us all kickbacks from his big Uber-1337 evil corporation, QuistySoft. (this wouldn't really solve the problem, but it'd be nice ;))

6. We all just go out to a locale tavern and drink till we don't
know who we are, and uh... ya... B33R!!!

ShadowJOL
Mar 14, 2002, 04:02 AM
Ok. Here me goes. Ever since I've become leader of JOL, people have been really bothering me on servers. Many of which I am kicked out of or banned, and or just yelled at. Now, why do you all hate me! See, DarkerERR or whatever just hates me for example! He claims he don't hate JOL, but he still says he hates me! Now why is everyone mad at JOL. I want to know the unclouded truth. The only theroy I've heard was cuz of some clan war JOL and CC had long ago, but thats the past! As they say, dwelling on the past if futile! Well, whatever the reason is, don't take it out on me or any JOL! See, I'm just thinking that you all need to take stress out on someperson or group of people, and you find it fun to do this. Well why? This game is meant for fun! Not these @(#^!#(& "clan wars" and such. Now don't get me wrong, clan wars and all are good and fine, but don't take these things so seriously. It makes everything so hard to do, and brings down the fun of the game. So I'm saying this now. Put everything about JOL in the past! Just think of JOL just starting out, and none of you are mad at us! Cuz if you think about it, just hating a person for what clan they are in is pretty stupid.

URJazzCC
Mar 14, 2002, 05:41 AM
I would just like to clear something up for you ShadowGPW.

"I do not know who (Cracco suspects a GPW, but his theory doesn't have much merit) but someone was releasing personal information about Craccoboy. This information wasn't given to this person from Cracco, but to believed to have searched around. I just hope that this doesn't happen again because the effects could be devestating."

I never once in there blame GPW, or blame anyone at all. I state who Cracco believes, but then I instantly mention that he has no proof. So I have no idea how you got the wrong idea from that, but I hope you understand in more now. And the whole Goc being formed thing I never mentioned why it was formed, because I do not have that information, and I said that it destroyed TEC, which was an aftermath of it all, and probably un intentional, but the fact still remains that Gale TEC, the leader, left a note to his trusted friends, that mentions the reason why he left JJ2. I will just leave it like that, not pointing any fingers or anything, and I hope no one will find a way to turn this on me. And I just hope ShadowGPW (I don't know him at all, so this has NO merit) didn't just post that useless thing against me because I am CC.(BTW, I mention the "NO merit" part again.)

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 14, 2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by ShadowJOL
Ok. Here me goes. Ever since I've become leader of JOL, people have been really bothering me on servers. Many of which I am kicked out of or banned, and or just yelled at. Now, why do you all hate me! See, DarkerERR or whatever just hates me for example! He claims he don't hate JOL, but he still says he hates me! Now why is everyone mad at JOL. I want to know the unclouded truth. The only theroy I've heard was cuz of some clan war JOL and CC had long ago, but thats the past! As they say, dwelling on the past if futile! Well, whatever the reason is, don't take it out on me or any JOL! See, I'm just thinking that you all need to take stress out on someperson or group of people, and you find it fun to do this. Well why? This game is meant for fun! Not these @(#^!#(& "clan wars" and such. Now don't get me wrong, clan wars and all are good and fine, but don't take these things so seriously. It makes everything so hard to do, and brings down the fun of the game. So I'm saying this now. Put everything about JOL in the past! Just think of JOL just starting out, and none of you are mad at us! Cuz if you think about it, just hating a person for what clan they are in is pretty stupid.

Yes, this game was meant for fun and I agree: we are all (well most of us) are being too serious about it.
I heard that CC did something in the past and now Gpw is doing it.
It was something like this I think:
one day when I was very new on Jazz2 and I was very happy, I was telling someone about the comp my dad had and how good it was..then he started to notlike me. Then one day, I was bored and I started annoying ppl a bit then they started to not like me then well I did mostly stop annoying people like how I was: intrupting conversations and so on..
yeah hating a person for what clan theyre in is a bit ------(I wont say it).

anyway this is what happened with DM:

Spotty came to my server and it was my hotel level; ya know how DM hates hotels. Spotty said something he didnt like about my lvl and I kicked him then he said something not nice about JOL and I banned him,
I did say sorry after but he never forgave me..

ShadowGPW
Mar 14, 2002, 08:01 AM
didn't just post that useless thing against me because I am CC

It wasn't useless I needed to clear you this up!

I heard that CC did something in the past and now Gpw is doing it

What are you talking about.. :confused: keep us out of it thanks.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 14, 2002, 08:13 AM
Err..I think you already know about it Shadow..and I dont want to get introuble again for personal attaching or flaming

Hareoic
Mar 14, 2002, 12:20 PM
Maybe I should become a co-leader
Not too many people dislike me. And maybe I could be the one to test people if they are worthy of joining JOL.*you'd have to send me a private message if anybody wishes to join*

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 14, 2002, 12:55 PM
Thats an idea..btw did you know?: Gzou is coleader of JOL..could talk to Shadow about another coleader:roll:

URJazzCC
Mar 14, 2002, 01:57 PM
In response to the whole Shadow JOL problem. I'd just like to say that he is right. Because if you hate someone because of what clan they are in you are basically racist (Well.. Racist in a JJ2 way). And I'm pretty sure that we all know we should treat each other fairly, andn ot to discriminate people for what clan they are in.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 14, 2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by URJazzCC
In response to the whole Shadow JOL problem. I'd just like to say that he is right. Because if you hate someone because of what clan they are in you are basically racist (Well.. Racist in a JJ2 way). And I'm pretty sure that we all know we should treat each other fairly, andn ot to discriminate people for what clan they are in.

True..
Its like people hating someone or a clan just cause they like or make hotels!

Hareoic
Mar 14, 2002, 04:53 PM
I think EvilMike would hate anybody who made hotels, especially if they used one of his tilesets.

Tubz
Mar 14, 2002, 05:00 PM
Quite an interesting topic that has formed.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 14, 2002, 05:27 PM
I hardly ever used his tilesets but i think I used his conversion a couple times..

URJazzCC
Mar 14, 2002, 09:04 PM
Well.... I wouldn't go as far to say that if you hate people because they make hotels that they are racist. But it is along the same principle. But I think that if you are in a certain Clan, and people ban you, kick you, insult you (Unless you did something to prevoke this) then that is racist.

P.S. I agree with you JJ. This managed to turn from a topic of allying, into a topic about JJ2 racism.

Disguise
Mar 15, 2002, 02:12 AM
JJ2 Racism? Derfinitley not in Clan Talk while I'm mod, goodbye topic. You've all had a say in here, no need to say any more.