PDA

View Full Version : *blush* AHAHhaa.

Ducky
Mar 7, 2002, 07:15 AM
Umm.

*peeeers around*

I HATE MAKING NEW THREADS!!

Okeey here we go.

XENO!! Get your behind over here.. this (http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=102249) is your dude not nearly ugly nuff..that bugs me..

and this (http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=102252) is SpriG.. you know one.. she had an affair with the BoX soon after her marriage to Noogeh. *cough* or not. but she was plotting with it! (an she's not really naked ;P)

and and this is...oh my good lord...the worst quality of any image (http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=102253) i've ever seen.
heh. he looked ok on the computer :)

der yeh gooo..

`<s>friendly</s> neighborhood modliness

FreeLance
Mar 7, 2002, 08:09 AM
quackiliee!!

SPRING!!! (does fingers like a cross) BACK YOU DEVILS!

(cough)

nice picture, tho :) on all three accounts.

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 7, 2002, 08:49 AM
DUCKKAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

*whishpers*

draw meeeee... yur awesoooooOmmee

VelKa
Mar 7, 2002, 09:36 AM
COOL! =)

Duckay you're a great artist! =P

Xeno_old
Mar 7, 2002, 01:05 PM
Nice piccys. Though, I did mention that Grub was hairless:p . Your piccys rock, Ducky. :D :D :D

And thanks for doing my characters!

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 7, 2002, 03:06 PM
YIPES!!!

*covers eyes @ spring picture*

*clicks back button*

ahhhh...

*relief*

:lol:

Good job, Ducky, those are cool :)

Ducky
Mar 7, 2002, 04:26 PM
...oh my gosh..

I'm sorry Xeno!!! Owwwww GEEZ I'm an idiot!

*whacks head against wall repeatedly*

RRRRRRrrrR.

Ahhh.

I'm okay.

They were FUN! You must have a wild imagination :)

Tyffie. I need your profile?

Nice Sam imitation Lance.

Thanks everyone.
*poke* She's got fur and lots of hair, BBoy..or was it just the fact that it's Spring?

Eh. I like her char. It's cute.
*grouches away*

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 7, 2002, 04:50 PM
She may have fir but.........never mind. :D

defalcon
Mar 8, 2002, 07:26 PM
Awesome! :D I especially like the froggy, it has the best image quality! ;) Lol! :)

Is your name Robin Fraiser Jones?

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 8, 2002, 07:46 PM
Oh uhm.. reh, there.. .. .thekhtOIEYRIYE (A*THERE. I'll post my furcadia "Yautja" char's desc...eww. eww. ewwww n.nnnn

`FiFi'-rama-sama's sezay giraffee with a wormy neck

Tyffy's (*keeps a loud "ewwwww" inside*) feline chaa-aaaaar.

A strange glimmer is restrained within the unusual creature's dull glare, its dark coloration inviting many prospects to the unaware. Her ebony fur, short, soft and unreachable, is often broken by a few arctic streaks. Random clothing is wrapped tightly around the female's tone, well trained body. A strange rune is encarved within her left shoulder, and an unnaturally curved dagger is wrapped firmly to her arm. Over-sized metallic claws protrude from within her thin fingers.

..errrr o.0

is that enough? ;P

ohh and .. and... *looks for a piccie of her TSP patch char's profile* ... I WILL FIND IT I SWEAR >.<

*searches*

Mmrf. Oh and I'll post my wolfy char's desc too.. Mah. o.< If you ever.. _EVER_ see me on furc with my wofly char, tell me who you are before I tear your windpipe open n.n

::types::

Frightening large and holding a vicious glare, the mature, black furred she-wolf seems quite too calm as a dead silence rests around her. Her slender, muscular and experienced body appears to be quite bruised, a lack of food allowing her ribs to show by her sides. Her piercing, moon yellow glare contrasts almost too perfectly with her dark features. A black leather collar is latched tightly around her neck, a red "S" viewable upon it..

...Mmrf. I need to change it. Its old.. i didn't update since mey Master (greggy the thongman n.nn) ripped the curved blade and the thick arrow out of my foreleg and chest. o.<

..I will post piccers. n.nnn eventually. *cackles insanely and goes back to RP*

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 9, 2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by GuMmYBeAr!
A strange glimmer is restrained within the unusual creature's dull glare, its dark coloration inviting many prospects to the unaware. Her ebony fur, short, soft and unreachable, is often broken by a few arctic streaks. Random clothing is wrapped tightly around the female's tone, well trained body. A strange rune is encarved within her left shoulder, and an unnaturally curved dagger is wrapped firmly to her arm. Over-sized metallic claws protrude from within her thin fingers.

Originally posted by GuMmYBeAr!
Frightening large and holding a vicious glare, the mature, black furred she-wolf seems quite too calm as a dead silence rests around her. Her slender, muscular and experienced body appears to be quite bruised, a lack of food allowing her ribs to show by her sides. Her piercing, moon yellow glare contrasts almost too perfectly with her dark features. A black leather collar is latched tightly around her neck, a red "S" viewable upon it..

...Mmrf. I need to change it. Its old.. i didn't update since mey Master (greggy the thongman n.nn) ripped the curved blade and the thick arrow out of my foreleg and chest. o.<

Woah! Tyf actually wrote something in normal language! :lol: ;)

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 9, 2002, 10:34 PM
Mmrf >.<

Kaz
Mar 10, 2002, 12:39 AM
If it was written abnormally, then it would have been a double clash which would be hard to get teh best out of either one... like mixing gibberish and pig-latin.

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 10, 2002, 06:31 AM
you guys are just a bunch of stalkers! ;P

i kan wite kowwektly, i jus dun forche mei ash tu.

Ducky
Mar 18, 2002, 06:45 AM
Oops. I hadn't checked this. Thanks Tyf(finally).
*adds to list of peoples*

Defalc: My name isn't <i>really</i> Robin Fraser-Jones but I go by that in strange situations IRL as well as online.

Also, I don't have the slightest idea what your pictures will be drawn in, like paper & pencil or computer -mouse. So blah.

*scuttles off to draw*

defalcon
Mar 18, 2002, 11:54 PM
Ah. Well, cool made-up name. :)