PDA

View Full Version : why no jazz spaz special area?

FreeLance
Mar 7, 2002, 10:13 PM
what's up with lori central?
i mean, i get that it's a message board for the website. (a very...dead message board)

but do not jazz and spaz deserve their own special fansite and, or at least, their own forums?

i'd love to sing jazz's praises, and jazz's alone, all the days!

Newspaz
Mar 7, 2002, 10:28 PM
I'd say kill the LoriCentral board.. Of course, now Doc Jones is gonna kill me ;)

~SPLASH~
Mar 8, 2002, 09:48 AM
And just WHEN will LoriCentral be back online. Jones has been telling us for over a year the site would go back online "soon", and it seems he still hasn't finished those exams :P

Monolith
Mar 8, 2002, 06:32 PM
Make a site dedicated to just Jazz or Spaz.. then maybe they'll make a forum for it.

( hey, that gives me an idea.. the Battle Server forum... ;P )

defalcon
Mar 8, 2002, 11:24 PM
Doctor Joes says that he has to wait until he gets the php fixed, which is taking a long time.

Violet CLM
Mar 9, 2002, 12:05 AM
BATTLE SERVER FORUM?!

YAY!

The Server stood, desolate, cold, alone, and above all, idle. He had vowed to be idle, day in and day out, many years ago. He only allowed himself brief excurstions into the realm of the active, which was often well noticed.

Some people made .rar files of his exploits, others took screenshots. Others just died of surprise, though not often. The Server, or Monolith, as he was often called, did not approve of these dieing of surprise, and did his best to prevent it. Sometimes, he only moved a little, and did not truly awaken unless he was noticed. This was another attempt to stop his arrival surprising people to death.

Of course, being surprised to death was not the only bad reaction. Some rabbits flooded the screen with meaningless babble, as his coming had destroyed their mind. Some rabbits, like the LOL crowd, did not have minds in the first place, but got along fine. Being born with minds though, these unfortunate Server casulites became emergency room cases.

While he was idle, which was often, he was often the subject of attention. Some ran at him with guns blaring in hopes of adding another roast to their evil collections. Others yelled at him. A few roasted him on accident, in big fights, or on purpose in big fights. Even kicks, uppercuts and stomping made him prey to death. When asked, however, he did not mind his frequent dieing.

Of course, not all of his attention was from roasters. Some people walked around him, talked to him, sang lullabies at him. All in an attempt to get him to wake up, and talk again.

Server talking was always a main attraction. Rabbits passing through often stopped, either to ask him questions, or to try and beat him in battles, or to simply gawp at his being alive.

Other rabbits attempted to follow in the traditions of The Server, with the likes of CTF Server, and Treasure Server. None of these gained the popularity of Battle Server, and were stopped. Other "dedicated" servers were made as well, such as Bean's and Ax Man's, but they were not full time, or they died as well. It was obvious that Battle Server had what it took, or it would have died long ago. Even now, there are some other dedicated servers. Will they last? Who knows?

The Battle Server is still here, still The Server sits idle, wishing to harm nobunny except by roasting them during his infrequent alive spurts. Battle Server rarely stops, unless The Server must restart his computer, or it crashes, or some other unfortunate incident. Still all of the above pharagraphs apply, still he is an important part of the community. When the Battle Server DOES go down, it is often noted, showing its popularity. So go there. See for yourself this sticky glue, holding us together. See for yourself, if you can, why it is so popular. Then, and only then, will you become a true Jazzer. Oh, and by the way, not all I say is true. Don't judge a book by its cover, or a Battle Server by its press release. I leave you, and end this, with 2 words.

Go there.