PDA

View Full Version : ERR is in buissnes!!

Darker
Mar 10, 2002, 07:18 PM
Hey all Jazzers. You all probably know I started ERR and at first it sucked so much. But after some advice from Evilmike DM and Dizzy DM, my clans growing. Today, I saw 6 ERRs at my server I hosted.( it was ERR Joining test lvl) And ERR is a hard fighting smart clan as i say. Its hard to join, no, really!!!
So, the site of ERR is, (IURL)
The test lvls almost done

Derby: Inappropriate URL edit. Your link will not be featured if there are such crude words on it, whether or not there is a personal attack involved. You do not get a warning, but you are warned, because you may get a warning for oher offenses, including repeated ones.

ShadowGPW
Mar 10, 2002, 09:50 PM
Hmms, a new clan has been born and asked one of the bettah dudes out there? Hmms, gotto say.. Goodluck and keep up and alive :P

~SPLASH~
Mar 11, 2002, 04:36 AM
What does ERR mean?

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 11, 2002, 04:36 AM
:o

Txl Kill
Mar 11, 2002, 07:50 AM
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE AWAY MW OR ANY CHEATS ON THE WEB YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM JCF IF YOU CONTINUE AND I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MEGA WARP OFF YOUR SITE SO PLEASE DELETE IT NOW OR AGAIN ADMINS WILL BAN YOU!

dopeh
Mar 11, 2002, 07:59 AM
And don't give the Jj3 demo away....

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 11, 2002, 08:13 AM
Kill and JOJO are right

Chiyu
Mar 11, 2002, 08:23 AM
'test' level? I don't think that's the right way to get good members.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 15, 2002, 01:28 PM
sometimes I think it is, there are skills in them such as buttstomping sometimes mabye..uppercut for Jazzers..wind testscould have skills in them such as speed..

ShadowGPW
Mar 15, 2002, 01:31 PM
experiance is the best teacher :)

Tubz
Mar 15, 2002, 01:34 PM
But Cracco I had to beat a couple levels of the CC Test level to join the clan. Good luck with your clan Darker.

Chiyu
Mar 16, 2002, 09:35 AM
Tublear, that's because when you joined the tryouts were much different and the clan itself was different too.

And Roseta, I agree, jumping, butstomping etc. every good member should have mastered those techniques, but fighting and playing is way more important.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 16, 2002, 10:07 AM
blah blah..fighting is also important yes

Shadow XZ
Mar 18, 2002, 01:36 PM
well what I think ERR is, its just an "I hate Shadow's" clan. Check their homepage and read some of the news posts. They all hate me, (Well most anyway) and it appears that they all hate all shadows. Now I don't want to start war so I ain't in****ing you guys either. I just going by the truth.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 18, 2002, 02:31 PM
yes I saw the ERR site, it personal attacks Shadow on the site.

ShadowGPW
Mar 18, 2002, 03:35 PM
well we cannot do anything about that site, its not our webpage.

personal attack rule doesn't in this case

Krezack
Mar 20, 2002, 11:20 PM
EvilMike and Bobby gave you advice to pretend to be cool by making your website look like jeff k made it? Wierd.