PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with FoL? (Don't bother reading if you're not in FoL)

Another Jazz 2 fan
Mar 16, 2002, 12:33 PM
Syntax, and others... what is going on? We made GT and were going to work on that other project, but Noraa disappeared and I haven't heard anything since! Are we going to ever make anything again?

AJ2f

Newspaz
Mar 16, 2002, 01:22 PM
How about emailing them?

Another Jazz 2 fan
Mar 16, 2002, 01:32 PM
Alright, I will!

AJ2f

FQuist
Mar 16, 2002, 04:47 PM
FoL is just a group of people that joins together in making packs every so often.

At the moment I am trying to organize the new pack, I just need to think about it, a lot.

Disguise
Mar 19, 2002, 12:18 AM
I'm still here :p

Anyways, just contact quist (or me or dats etc. etc.) somewhere more private, we'll give you a bit more info :D

The March Hare
Mar 19, 2002, 07:05 AM
I read this thread and I'm not in FoL... but I want to know what happened to Noraa RS. So, does anybody know?

Okay, never mind, off topic.

-The March Hare

Disguise
Mar 19, 2002, 07:50 AM
RS? Whoa, ou must've been away longer than I thought. RS is now one of the many clans that formed DM as it stands today.

Hmmm, I have a feeling...*looks on his AIM buddy list*
Wow, Noraa is on there, just as I though, but it must be an old name, he hasn't been online since, uhhh, i can't even remember. Anyways, I don't know where Noraa is now, you can try and ask BOBBT aka Bobby aka Dizzy, he might know

The March Hare
Mar 19, 2002, 08:12 AM
What do you mean, ou? Or was it just a typo on your part? :D
or am I completely missing an obvious fact?

Thanks fer your help, I might or might not ask Bobby, I dunno.

-The March Hare

Bobby aka Dizzy
Mar 19, 2002, 10:56 AM
Calling us RS :P

Well, I actually have no idea where Noraa went to. I'd ask Dino, he was involved with possum after he stopped playing jj2.

EvilMike
Mar 19, 2002, 11:04 AM
The March Hare:
I have some stuff for you.

GG + ER + MERC + BH + RS = DM
RS + BH = DL
GG + ER = EG
MERC + EG = EM
EM + DL = DM

Now you know what happened to RS.

The March Hare
Mar 19, 2002, 11:05 AM
Let's see:

Disguise said ask Bobby. Bobby said ask Dino. Maybe Dino will say ask Wakeman or Dethman!! The people who I am supposed to ask are some of the most elusive people around!!!

:D

-The March Hare

BTW, thanks for replying, Bobby!

The March Hare
Mar 19, 2002, 11:09 AM
Hey! No fair! EvilMike budged in front of my post!!

Anyway, in response to EvilMike:

Noraa was killed by an insane math problem?!?!

:lol:

-The March Hare

P.S. Yes, I know those are clan initials. I'm not THAT dumb!! :D

Another Jazz 2 fan
Mar 19, 2002, 12:10 PM
Well, I currently am rid of icq... so.. Email? (another1one@yahoo.com)

AJ2f

The March Hare
Mar 19, 2002, 01:08 PM
If you're talking to me, I don't have e-mail. :(

-The March Hare

Another Jazz 2 fan
Mar 19, 2002, 04:50 PM
Sorry, I was talking to FoL members... Not to make you feel left out or anything, March Hare.

AJ2f

Disguise
Mar 20, 2002, 12:41 AM
AJ2f, I just sent you an email with all the info you need, you should know what's going on now ;)

Yes, I know they are some of the most elusive people around, but it's your only choice ;)
ou means you with a typo on a bad school keyboard that you must push the buttons so hard your fingers need to rest after each word, you'll learn to interpret those after a while :D

The March Hare
Mar 25, 2002, 07:00 AM
Ah. It all makes sense now, Disguise.

AJ, don't worry, it's pretty hard to make me feel left out! ;)

-The March Hare