PDA

View Full Version : Patience with Paint

Disguise
Mar 19, 2002, 02:57 AM
Yes...I used MS Paint for abit, and since this sin't a tileset this is the best place to put it, heheheh :)

Anyways, lalalala, it's not drawn by hand cuz I can't draw by hand (and if a certain somebody tries to upload that ugly bird i'll, uhhh, i dunno what i'll do!)

http://www.freewebz.com/disguise/Housey.jpg
(low quality jpeg, ugh)

http://www.freewebz.com/disguise/Housey.bmp
(original high quality bmp)

And that's all folks! just copy and paste thos elinks in your browser cuz I can't upload them to my super image-safe place from school (yes I did that at school cuz they didn't have psp :( )

JanusJackrabbit
Mar 19, 2002, 06:36 AM
I like the fish scale roof! :lol:

FQuist
Mar 19, 2002, 08:48 AM
UGLY BIRD?! You call that bird ugly? Post another personal attack against Disguise and I'll ban you, Disguise!

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 19, 2002, 09:13 AM
Wow, that's an excellent picture if you drew it with MS Paint!

Disguise
Mar 20, 2002, 03:49 AM
*ahem*
<font size="4"><b>ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!</font></b>
DISGUISE SUCKS!!!
Why?! SIMPLE!
His levels are nothing but randomly placed platforms! Anything else he TRIES make fails and gets thrashed by practically any other level maker out there, his good levels are just plain luck by placing random placed platforms in a way people just happen to like. I bet he doesn't even know which of his levels are good or bad, he just uploads them all!
And then there are those 'supposedly' good tilesets he makes! BAH! I tell you, his tilesets are just a bunch of special effects from Paint Shop Pro! The only reason his sets actually do get better is because the effects of the Paint Shop Pro get better! There is clearly no drawing skills whatsoever in his sets, just look at the old ones he made! I bet today he can't make any better without all his 'l33t tools!'
And lastly, that BIRD! Why, it looks like a 10 minute scribble attempted by a 12 year old! There's no shading or even consideration of perspective and scenery, it just looks dead! It's not even scanned, just a dumb shot with a digi-cam!!!
YES!!! DISGUISE SUCKS!!! NOW YOU ALL KNOW!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Am I banned yet? ;)

PS. THE FISH SCALE ROOF SUCKS TOO!!! PURPLE JUNK!!!

Newspaz
Mar 20, 2002, 04:35 AM
When Disguise says these things it makes me feel good :).

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 20, 2002, 10:55 AM
Lol, Newspaz :p

Violet CLM
Mar 20, 2002, 11:23 AM
<strike>The sad part is that's almost true.</strike>

Disguise
Mar 20, 2002, 12:09 PM
Hahhaha, it is true, that's why it's so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 20, 2002, 01:09 PM
*uploads wisety's great burdie!*

Hareoic
Mar 20, 2002, 02:22 PM
If patience is a virtue, I'm a bad, bad boy...