PDA

View Full Version : JJ1 Bonus Levels

Assassin
Apr 21, 2001, 02:22 AM
I know 3 of them

1 in the first (or second, i dont remember)

1 at the space ship (episode 6)

and one in episode A or B level 3 at the end

Who knows more of them?

Cesar
Apr 21, 2001, 05:02 AM
Bonus.. as.. you get to play the birdy for example?

Aiko
Apr 21, 2001, 06:07 AM
You talking about the 3D Bonus stages? Prolly not!?

Assassin
Apr 21, 2001, 07:40 AM
Im talking about the secret levels which you can access by shooting a board with a question mark in some levels.

And the last secret I said wasnt episode A or B it was C :P

JelZe GoldRabbit
Apr 21, 2001, 09:00 AM
OK, here are all of the secret levels, and their location:

Ep. 1: (Diamondus level 2): After the tunnel with the Fast Feet, jump on the spring and lean against the left wall as you go up. You'll find a passage, leading to the sign.

Ep. 2: (Technoir level 2): At the end, drop down the pipe at the far right.

Ep. 3: (Scaparap level 2): At the end try to reach the right legde.

Ep 4: (Nippius level 1): Go search for a secret room with toaster orbs. At the left end of the room, use TNT.

Ep 5: (Marbelara level 1): At the end, look for a secret tunnel left from the sign.

Ep 6: (Battleships level 1): At the far lower right corner of the level. (P.S. there is also a secret weapon storage just beneath the ship)

Ep A: (Industruis level 1): This was a bit tricky to find. In the room with the standing brown poles with disks, you'll find a secret tunnel at the left. Follow the tunnel and it will bring you to the secret level.

Ep B: (Stonar level 1): At the end, blast the wall at the right.

Ep C: (Deserto level 1): At the end, jump on the spring and try shooting the left wall.

In Holiday Hare 95, there's also a secret level on Candion level 2. If i can find it again, i'll give you the location.

"NO, i'm NOT a girl, never was and never will be!

"All good thing come in three!"

"Now what am i gonna put in here?"

- JelZe GoldRabbit

Tik
Apr 21, 2001, 11:59 AM
Blah! This makes me miss Jazz 1 =(

SteelTalon
Apr 21, 2001, 12:01 PM
Mwahahaha feel the wrath of my JJ1 CD! ;P

Admael
Apr 21, 2001, 12:02 PM
Me too... I can't run it on my computer. I need an old slow computer. :-)

-Ad

iCeD
Apr 21, 2001, 12:29 PM
http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/downloads/moreinfo.php?levelid=341 <--- TPPATCH, what you need to get JJ1 working on your current computer

Violet CLM
Apr 21, 2001, 01:40 PM
Well JelZe, that was very helpful. I've found all but 2 of those already but I want to thank you for enlightening us all. I have been to the Candion one but I don't remember where it is. Go figure.

Tanpopo Kiku
Apr 21, 2001, 03:28 PM
This was not helpful, I'm sorry.

The Candion Level...

Before you exit, you should see a wall to like your far left. It's either the second or third "wall to your left" before you exit.

You can't shoot this one, just go through it. I can't say much else except that sometimes you might see the sign that you should shoot. It's hard to find.

Tik
Apr 22, 2001, 12:53 AM
When I get Jazz 1, I got in on 3.5" floppys =). Ah, the good 'ol days.

And as much as it is illegal, I wish there were some warez site willing to offer Jazz1, becuase I should be able to have another copy of it, becuase I leggally bought it, and it was accidentally destroyed. Ah well. Unless one of you is willing to send it to me *evil grin*.

Jazzy
Apr 30, 2001, 08:05 AM
hehehe, on my Jazz1 CD is a Bonus Level Episode! There are all Bonus Stages from Episode 1-9! ^_^

Tubz
May 1, 2001, 01:38 PM
I have the bonus episode too, I beat all the Race levels in it.

JelZe GoldRabbit
May 2, 2001, 08:03 AM
Guys, this is about SECRET levels, not the 3D bonus levels.