PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Expert Tileset Makers

Hareoic
Mar 25, 2002, 12:13 PM
I'm making a series of levels in a story sequence. Anybody who wishes to know more or make tilesets for it(a few need to be movie-style)need to send me a private message.
This will be colassal, are you willing to become part of the glory?

Michael
Mar 25, 2002, 10:22 PM
Are my tilesets exprert?

Hareoic
Mar 26, 2002, 11:45 AM
I mean somebody needs to make a CUSTOM tileset specifically designed for the level series.

Michael
Mar 26, 2002, 11:15 PM
So, am I an expert?
YES: Okay, tell me what to draw
NO: THEN SCR... okay, I wish you luck in finding somone. ;)

EvilMike
Mar 28, 2002, 09:12 PM
Genex, I think youy should show everyone a quality single player level before you ask for help. Your current work on j2o isn't too fantastic, and most tileset makers don't really want to spend their time making tilesets for somebody who can't use them.

I saw how you used mine ;P

Michael
Mar 29, 2002, 09:01 AM
Lol, I didn't even check, I only download stuff that deserves my mouse clicked on it. :lol:

Slix
Mar 31, 2002, 08:01 AM
Actually, I'm going to be making an episode connected in a story-like sequence as well. I'll be needing a few more tilesets from reputable creators, of course! Within the next couple of days, I'll be releasing a preview of my first couple of levels just to show that I can do some quality work. If anyone's interested in making tilesets and finding good music, please PM me and we can discuss the details. Just keep checking the downloads section for my preview--remember, though, my first couple of levels are SUPPOSED to be kinda easy, so if they are, don't sweat it (my last level will certainly be extremely difficult). :lol: