PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Jazz

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Mar 30, 2002, 02:04 PM
Goodbye all jazzer,s I"miss you all

-The Reason

Shadow Stopped GPW and many TEC came back and also someone called Gale{someone that realy thinks he ,s is an golden legend} told at all old TEC,s that are now in EL that they have to join cc and Gale joined CC as well so CC would be the best clan at the moment now i already ahve seen that good jazzers want to join cc EL doesnt have an chanche any more i will leave EL to Bolt but i will continue EL on Unreal Tournament after all i will not block people on icq and on msn you,r free to talk to mee ;)

-My frends .....

Very good frends

-Zieg
-Sauron

Good frends

-Bolt
-Roseta
-Shiverz
-megasaz
-Catz
-Trunks
-Nazgul
-overlord
-Steel
-Tweety
-ET
-Cracco Boy

Frends

-Bobby Aka Dizzy
-Shadow
-Patar
-Mirrow
-Eagle
-jackass
-Rammstein
-Airwolf X
-James Aka Rzor
-Razz/Bizarre
-Speedy
-Double u
-Xan
-Bad BUnny
-Gecko
-Coolman

Thank you all ;p ;)

:( :( :( :( Bye

I"miss you all

Chiyu
Mar 30, 2002, 02:23 PM
Gale doesn't see himself as a JJ2 legend, but there are people (including me) who think of him like that. What you're saying is not completely true. Gale's only trying to be with his old clanmates again, but this time in CC (he joined CC 2 days ago).
And what Bolt is going to do is not completely sure either, I think he'll stick with EL for a while.

Goodbye BunnyElmer, I wish you very much luck on Unreal Tournament!!! Don't forget about the people on JJ2 :)

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 30, 2002, 02:34 PM
Bye!

Shadow XZ
Mar 30, 2002, 07:02 PM
Its a shame to see so many jazzers leave... Well, goodbye, and good luck to whatever lies in your future.

dopeh
Mar 30, 2002, 10:22 PM
hm...I'm wondering why so many people are leaving...
I hope we aren't that bad as company are we?

Well..Maybe see you around some time at UT (WaHoo! I'll get UT thuesday :D:D:D:D:D *is happy*). Bye!

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Mar 30, 2002, 10:49 PM
Wel please fill free to contact me on msn/icq/e-mail

look El wil continue BOlt wil rule at jj2 and i wil lrule at UT{unreal TOurnament} my name on UT wil be the same

and i have an good reason wh ythe people are leaving

So how abaut the future

When zieg returns i will return but wil continue running EL.
look evreyone wil join CC now{becvause Gale is in it} and other jj2.ers would stop to just liek me and Shadow did Sauron already stopped NW because he couldt be online much
i geuss later CC ould be the only clan left and then there is no fun for CC anymore 2
then what would happen
-CC would be the only clan on jazz2 forever and noob,s and newbie wont make an diference
-CC will stop jj2 dies untill an newbie or noob starts an new clan and an whole new world of jj2 starts
-an member from CC starts an new clan and leave,s CC then old jazzers wil come back and join that new clan

So EL wil still be alive and i wont uninnstal jj2 if i must contact BOlt i will return to jj2 to talk with him but onlyt to talk with him ;) i wil lnot return to the game;)

Why an poll

mabey it sounds nutts but i will return to this topic and i wanna see if many jazzers realy will miss me {i could mabey think abaut an come-back :P} our give me great {clanleader} tips for UT

for now goodbye

Sorry for the less:(

dopeh
Mar 30, 2002, 11:04 PM
Bunny wrote:
i geuss later CC ould be the only clan left and then there is no fun for CC anymore 2
Hmm. I dun think CC will be the one left..
DM isn't going to die soon, I think (and hope), and there are some others...And since J2F and TT are going to merge, we'll be a larger, more active clan, and believe me, we'll fight 'till the end!

:-)

Chiyu
Mar 31, 2002, 06:06 AM
I don't think that CC will ever be the only clan left. There have to be other clans too, or, like mentioned before, there's no competition and not much fun anymore. BunnyElmer, Gale is not THAT popular, most of the people already forgot him I think.

Slix
Mar 31, 2002, 07:54 AM
Though I have never jazzed with you and don't know you, bye. Good luck in the future and don't forget about the Jazz community.

CelL
Mar 31, 2002, 11:37 AM
After reading this topic, I have developed a theory. I think that the disbanding of GpW may have set up a chain reaction. Because of various reasens concerning the leave of GpW, peole will start to leave the JJ2 community. At first there will be only a few who do so, but if we wait a few months, we will see that more then 2/3rd of the JJ2 community will have left because of GpW's sudden downfall. There will only be 2 servers up per day, SamG's server and the battle server, if they're hosts will not have left too. On rare ocasions, a server called "CelL's sarvar" will be up, but not more then once a year. In the weekends Greenpeace will open a server called "Save the whales", and various members of the enviremental organisation will have meetings in it, untill it self-destructsat 5 minuts before midnight on sunday, taking out the computer it was being hosted on. Also, VERY rarely, a server called "Where rabbits ruled" will be on. There will only be real online games once per 3 years or so, and on very rare ocasions, a post will be made in the JCF, wich is on the verge of takeover by a bigtime Jazz music company. So people, keep playing Jazz2, no matter what happens. And to those who decide to leave, i wish you all good luck in the future.

Chiyu
Mar 31, 2002, 03:46 PM
Cell about that chain reactor theorie... I think you're right. Because GpW and Shadow left, a few old TEC members and Gale came back, because they came back, BunnyElmer left, if I understand BunnyElmer's story.

RosetaLopRabbit
Mar 31, 2002, 05:38 PM
Intresting theory Cell..

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Apr 1, 2002, 12:28 AM
Who is where only a joke haha CC :D so say goodbye to all those careless TEC,s and put free at last otu of your msn nickname :P bye Gale you mabey are mighty but careless you just only want to be ther boss of evreything and dont care abaut other people feelings

I also update, my website very good www.thebunnytec.cjb.net
i should be EMpire of Ligth but no matter :P

there is an good chanche i wil lreturn anothere reason where
Steel and Sauron seem to stop to there jazz2 didt work anymore and mine did but did weird things gonna re-install it ;)

but if the most of the vote,s wil say i dotn car or i dunno i mabey wont return and tell me who where the one that where happy that i am leaving {thanx to all jazzers who voted for no ;") }

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Apr 1, 2002, 04:05 AM
wel Shadow where earier to tell it where only an 1 april foolish joke

he got me :P

and we where ealrier i want to do the same

BECAUSE When I said i leave jazz it also where an foolish 1 april JOke :D

Do you realy beleave that the legend of Bunny Stopepd playing jazz me i always told u i never give up

:P so i am at jazz2 forever:rolleyes: :roll: :lol:
and the first thing i "do, greet Shadow :P

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Apr 1, 2002, 04:29 AM
I left El jj2 to Bolt and i rule El on UT, But i dont want to be clanless

i want to join{mabey}
-Gpw
-DM
-El :P

i not want to join
-CC
-POF
-WCT{death because of me Tbt :D }
-Jol {sorry}
-other clans

RosetaLopRabbit
Apr 1, 2002, 06:03 AM
mabye you can get that dm clan to change their attitude ;)

defalcon
Apr 1, 2002, 10:58 PM
Eek, DM? THey're very exclusive. Trust me, first hand. :p Except for that time where FoD opened a big tryout.

Michael
Apr 2, 2002, 03:40 AM
I'd say why I am a bit happy your leaving but it'd probably be banned -.- here are some key-words for you to geuss why: :P Roseta, CC, <small>Unreal Tournament</small>.

<big>Please note line 3 in my signature</big> or was it 2... err...

>edit>it's line 2 but you still can flame me ^.^

BizarrE
Apr 2, 2002, 04:37 AM
Eek...

You could also not join a clan and be clanless.

Eek...

Clanless rules.

BizarrE