PDA

View Full Version : LJ members, read this.

FoD
Apr 1, 2002, 11:06 AM
We're going to try to have an event on this coming Wednesday night, 5 PM PST (8 PM EST). I know it's an oddball date, but I have Spring Break this week and really want to have an event.

Since we played Battle at the last event that I went to, this one'll be CTF. I already threw together a group of levels for it, and it includes some classics.. DW, etc.

Since I already know not all the LJ members can join it, people of other clans will be allowed to participate as well.

LJ members, post here if you can attend.

Shorty
Apr 1, 2002, 03:35 PM
I think I can, FoD. I don't see why I couldn't, but there is always that small chance I may not be able to. Just count me in.

defalcon
Apr 2, 2002, 03:51 AM
Eep, I can't do Wednsday, school night. I'm assuming it's at the regular time, and if so, I can't come. :(

Saturday would be good. If possible a 2nd game then. *Looks hopeful* Of course, that's assuming I'm not grounded for any bad grades.

BizarrE
Apr 2, 2002, 04:50 AM
I'm not an LJ member, but ehhh...
Room for a new member maybe? I would love to join LJ, heard no evil things about like the biggish clans.

Sup...

FoD
Apr 2, 2002, 10:46 AM
Actually, defalcon, this would be about 10 in the morning for you.. ;)

BizarrE, I'll try to contact our head leader about it.. he doesn't seem to be checking his messages though.

FoD
Apr 4, 2002, 07:22 AM
The event went well. The LJ members there were: Shorty and FoD. A lot of others were there.. the DMs made it into a big party. FireSword said he'd been looking forward to it.. and he did awesome.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/fodjj2n/news.html">Here's</a> my newspage where I have posted links to some screenshots of the event.

defalcon
Apr 5, 2002, 02:09 AM
Lol! What happened in that last shot? Massacre! :D

Darn it, don't host on school days. :p