PDA

View Full Version : I managed to draw this. Pa-thetic.

VelKa
Apr 8, 2002, 12:38 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/freak/kiku_aka_velkasha/FlyingPiG.jpg

Don't ask me why I did that...

But my dear friend (or not) LOG asked me to draw a PiG. Since he asked me to draw a PiG, I drew a PiG. At least someone doesn't care if I end up giving him a messed up, pa-thetic drawing. ;-P

PiG looks happy, no?

I finished this earlier today. And not only did I complete the L33t FlyingPiG, I also hurt my wrist <i>again</i>. Meaning that I cannot even hold a pencil in my right hand for a short period of time without it slipping out. I've tried writing and drawing with my left hand but everything is all screwed up. Fortunately I can still move my fingers enough to keep typing.

People say my art sucks...I think they are right.

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 8, 2002, 01:14 PM
Who said your art sucks? That pig is BRILLIANT I TELL YA!!111%$!)%!* Great art, VelK.

||Slim
Apr 8, 2002, 01:24 PM
lol

Captain Spam
Apr 8, 2002, 02:28 PM
So... people say your art sucks, and, as the picture indicates, pigs ARE flying. Suitable, I'd say. :-)

defalcon
Apr 8, 2002, 04:38 PM
Ish COOL! :)

Wild Angel
Apr 8, 2002, 09:51 PM
That pig kicks butt! Who said your art was bad!? *pulls out sword...*

VelKa
Apr 9, 2002, 08:12 AM
edit: This is a long post, so I'll highlight the links so you can access them quickly...
edit2: Blah, the stupid "Automatically parse URLs" thing is getting on my nerves. Don't click on the links, just copy-and-paste.
edit3: Scrollbar is messed up. Never mind.

*shrugs* Most of the people around here don't like my art (yeah, they are stupid Californians). And my dad's relatives don't believe that I can draw this well because I am homeschooled, they probably think I copied or something. So much for all the Christmas drawings that I did for the Cards and Newsletters that we sent to them...anyone wanna see?

<b>Here are two of the old Christmas pictures that I drew
for the Cards.</b>

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/kiku_aka_velkasha/Candycane.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/freak/kiku_aka_velkasha/Snowman.jpg

Freebie, I think, said that those people must be jealous. Heh, I am afraid that this is true.

(Shhh...the PiG drawing was for Pizzie. But it's also for anyone who likes PIGS and thinks that PIGS r00l th4 w0rld with their l33tne55.)

<b>Here is another drawing, for any Chicken lovers
out there.</b>

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/kiku_aka_velkasha/Chicken.jpg

Ducky
Apr 9, 2002, 08:36 AM
I LUFF the chicken Kiki! It's beautiful!!!

Lol They MUST be jealous. You're a brilliant artist.

`Ducky

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 9, 2002, 08:49 AM
Gummi lubs ye art. n.n

Wild Angel
Apr 9, 2002, 12:34 PM
OMG! The snowman is SOOO CUTE! I wish I could draw like that.

`Wildie

Kaz
Apr 9, 2002, 02:56 PM
Whoever said your pictures have a fable/folktale look to them was right, they are quite graphical and afterall, you couldn't have copied them otherwise the guilt would have crushed your mind by now.

JJ BBoy KS
Apr 9, 2002, 04:30 PM
Itsh luffly

Captain Spam
Apr 10, 2002, 05:30 AM
They say you can't draw well because you're homeschooled? Impressive. That's probably the single most uninformed and bigoted comment I've heard about education in my life. Congradulate them sometime.

In fact, mention it to Cobra. I'm sure she'd LOVE to congradulate them in person.

Ignore 'em. You draw quite spiffingly. The trick is to ignore the people who can't give you constructive criticism, or who ONLY give you criticism. They'll only make you miserable. Same thing goes with people who ignore you.

Wild Angel
Apr 10, 2002, 10:09 AM
Exactly! x.X;;;

`Wildie

Cobra
Apr 10, 2002, 11:57 AM
Actually, I prefer to let idjuts who diss homeschoolers live. Then, they're forced to live knowing the fact they are wrong. A quick death is too painless ;p
Keep up teh g00d wurk, Kiku

||Slim
Apr 10, 2002, 12:02 PM
who DID say your art sucks? +)

VelKa
Apr 10, 2002, 12:48 PM
Thanks...thanks.... =)

FQuist
Apr 11, 2002, 11:24 AM
I love the christmas cards.

Some people just can't give compliments.. not necesarrily out of jealousy but also because their sucky social skills. :p

I dunno, it's just hard for some people.