PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Origins!

KRSplat
Apr 20, 2002, 03:23 AM
Hehe. I naturally have had, say, MILLIONS of ideas for a story after my... er... how long was it since I made a story? Well, anyway...

A young rabbit was collecting carrots from the family carrot patch. He was enjoying the warm weather and sun, when he dropped a carrot. It was immediately taken by a colony of ants.

"Hey! Where are you going with my carrot?" he shouted. Of course, he knew where they were going - back to their hole. He felt like an adventure. "I'll get that carrot, or my name isn't KRSplat!"

He ran after them, probably squishing a few. But they went underground. Little did they know that the carrot was much too big for their hole, so they gave up, and left the carrot for KRSplat. He picked up. He noticed a strange little cottage.

'I'll inspect tomorrow,' he decided.

He went back to picking carrots.

---

Have I lost my story-writing ability? :P

KRSplat
Apr 20, 2002, 11:52 AM
*answers yes to himself*

In another part of the galaxy...

"How is that atom transporter going, Spark?"

"Great. What's the progress on the bomb?"

"Nad says it's almost done."

"This project of ours may be done sooner than we thought, Cheif."

KRSplat
Apr 23, 2002, 04:03 PM
*gets no feedback*

Jazz was playing golf when it happened. The ground started shaking. There were huge cracks all around, like millions of earthquakes. They started to break Deserto into chunks and they were flying away from each other. Jazz quickly hopped onto his spacecraft and flew away. He received a transmission: it read, "Darn you, Jazz!"

- - -

Jazz landed safely near his forest resort cabin (he was closest to it). He contacted Spaz and told him what happened.

"Uh... I hope some dessert flies over here, bro!"

"This is no time for jokes, Spaz," said Eva. "Are you okay Jazz?"

"Yeah. I got off in time."

Just minutes later everyone on Carrotus knew what had happened.

---

Continued. ;)

KRSplat
Apr 24, 2002, 01:24 PM
... even KRSplat.

He went out to that cabin as he had decided. He knocked on the door. Nobody answered, but he saw a nice spacecraft. The door started to open, and he saw a familiar face -- Jazz's!

Suddenly he fell unconcious.

- - -

The next thing KRSplat saw was a nurse looking down on him.

----

*end of post*

That section was short.

VelKa
Apr 24, 2002, 01:36 PM
Good, I guess. Just haven't bothered to reply. ;-P

KRSplat
Apr 25, 2002, 04:53 AM
"Darnit! Why'd he have to be so alert?"

"You don't get to be a surperhero for nothing."

"Anyway, we should just try again."

"Yeah. But we have to wait for him to go to another planet. That could be even a year."

"Well, we could just put him somewhere else..."

"Good idea. But let's wait."

"Okay, Cheif."

----

Don't you love knowing exactly whats going on? ;p

Ducky
May 1, 2002, 12:37 PM
HeeHeee.

^_~

KRSplat
May 6, 2002, 02:16 PM
Three years later...

Jazz thought it was safe. After all, he had finally finished off Devan Shell (he wouldn't come back after three defeats, would he?) He held a conference. He took a vote. Everyone thought it was safe.

But Spark didn't. She knew her former teammates well, and she was sure they would be waiting for just the right time to get him. She knew if she was still a rebel, she would. So she asked around, trying to find someone. She needed someone who was young, and had not developed suspicion, someone who was trusting. But someone who was brave, and persistant. And most importantly, she needed someone who coult shoot a gun.

---

Well, that's the end of Chapter 1, and all I'll post today.

KRSplat
Jun 19, 2002, 03:15 PM
Hm. Been losing my knowledge of the English language lately. I think I'll start writing the next part... later. ;p

4I Falcon
Jun 19, 2002, 05:59 PM
'Tis much spoony.

there it is again! *runs away*

Good for an origins story, i think... kinda short, tho. Then again, you have about twelve different sections there already. So I think I'll shut up now. :D

btw, the last line of that chapter... it's basically screaming "CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS!"

Is this what you're trying to say?

If so, I want in! :D

Derby: Content edit.