PDA

View Full Version : Who is the main admin?

Link
Apr 24, 2002, 07:30 PM
I'm wondering if there is a main/head admin.

When I need to contact an admin, I PM Fquist, but I know there are other admins out there.

Who is the best person to contact? :)

Derby
Apr 24, 2002, 08:20 PM
You should probably contact the administration based upon capability and timing. FQuist and Bobby usually hover around the forums on completely opposite ends of the day, and they are capable of doing pretty much anything on the forum. I believe contacting about the server (technical information) is the best with Nebula. Aside from the message board itself, contacting the administration about posts, members, and other things can be directed to any of the administrators. Contact me if you would like another member humiliated. (Just kidding. ;-P) Of course, this is just for the best results, and it can vary depending on what you are contacting us about.

Voldard
Apr 24, 2002, 10:24 PM
Don't confuse people Volard.
-Bobby

Krezack
Apr 25, 2002, 05:35 AM
Will do, Voldard.

KRSplat
Apr 25, 2002, 05:46 AM
FQuist and Bob both run the place, I beleive. ;)

Bobby aka Dizzy
Apr 25, 2002, 02:55 PM
Uh, well, depending on what it is, you should contact various people I'd say.

If its something technical about the board, Fquist and Nebula know more than I do, but I can figure the stuff out and do admin panel stuff. Depending on the time of day, you should probably contact either Fquist or I depending on whether you think we will be around, I'm not sure how often Nebula is around, but I don't believe he is on as much.

Just so you know, Nebula got the board from vB for making a conversion, so he owns the board itself. Outide of the JCF though, I do own the server for jazz2online.com, but Fquist is around and can do anything that I can.

If its about editting a post or something, your best bet might be to get on ICQ and just message someone there for the fastest results.

FQuist
Apr 26, 2002, 06:41 AM
What Bobby said.

And I own the domain name, should you have any questions about the domain name.. ;)
(*cough*)

Krezack
Apr 30, 2002, 12:44 AM
Tell me Quist, what was the concealed cough for?

Nebula
Apr 30, 2002, 02:25 PM
hehe, yes, contact me if you have any technical questions ;)

FQuist
Apr 30, 2002, 03:10 PM
I doubt there will be questions about the domain name, Krezack. :)

If you want to ask something about j2o, I know most stuff. Bobby does too.