PDA

View Full Version : New Theme; Forum deleted

FQuist
Apr 27, 2002, 07:27 AM
I added a new weird theme called "JCF: metallic". You can select it in "User Home->Edit Options".

Also, a new logo was added to the Dimension Jazz theme. The logo was made by Electric IR. He also made a new logo for his Island theme. The theme was renamed to Other: Tech.

I made the Announcements & Discussion forum invisible because it's outdated and it isn't being used any more.

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 27, 2002, 08:49 AM
Hrm... not a bad theme at all. Looks quite different from the others.

(EDIT: I just noticed something... you can see post counts in this particular theme. Hmm.)

FQuist
Apr 27, 2002, 09:09 AM
I removed the post counts. Thanks.

FireSworD
Apr 27, 2002, 09:26 AM
I like it, but i miss the the island.

dopeh
Apr 27, 2002, 01:07 PM
Fquist, got a question. Why do you hate post counts? Think people will spam to get the highest post-count? Not that I do care about it...just wondering :)

Newspaz
Apr 27, 2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by JoJo
Fquist, got a question. Why do you hate post counts? Think people will spam to get the highest post-count? Not that I do care about it...just wondering :)

That exact thing happened back on te JMMB :)

FQuist
Apr 27, 2002, 02:40 PM
Yup. There were even people that would flood just in order to get more posts. ;-)

I thought the quality of the board went back if we allowed post counts.

Violet CLM
Apr 27, 2002, 06:11 PM
Flooding is bad.

Buster
Apr 27, 2002, 08:55 PM
Gah! So THAT'S what happened to my theme!

I have nothing against it, but couldn't we just make Tech a new theme altogether and leave Island up?

~Buster

FQuist
Apr 28, 2002, 03:49 AM
Okay. Maybe Electric IR wants to make a new logo? Or do you want your old logo, Electric?

Buster
May 3, 2002, 01:07 PM
I'd kinda like to retract my statement back there.

Since using this Tech theme, it's really grown on me and now I'd hate to see it go.

~Buster the fickle

Electric Ir
May 11, 2002, 02:43 PM
Hey, I can make a new island theme. For the tech theme, I can make it even more tech.

KRSplat
May 12, 2002, 02:51 AM
In fact, people did spam on the JMMB.

*cough*iCeD*cough*

Electric Ir
May 12, 2002, 03:17 AM
Hey, this isn't an all-blame-iced-and-the-rest-of-the-spammers topic. I dislike not having a post count though.