PDA

View Full Version : Agent Megumi - BlurredD Style

blurredd
Apr 30, 2002, 05:48 PM
I don't even remember if VelKasha said wheither or not I can show this to other people. But then again, she never seen it herself. As you should already know, Agent Megumi is VelKasha's anti-government/mercenary character she made some while ago. I felt like drawing Agent Megumi because I liked the character and all, and I thought it would be kinda fun to draw it. And I also wanna tell VelKasha that I'm sorry (cuz I know I've been a little mean in the past, though not on purpose). I never feel right about making enemies (we're not enemies, are we). So, no hard feelings?

Anywayz, this drawing I made took me almost 2 weeks to make. It probably should have taken me less time to make, but I wasn't just drawing Agent Megumi the whole time, plus I can be a perfectionist at times. I took a lot of time in making this, nonetheless, so you all better like the hard work I put in this! But enough of my mindless babble (as if you are actually reading all of this). Here's my Agent Megumi drawing, revealed to the public for the 1st time!

http://www.geocities.com/blurredd/am01.jpg

PS: I know it's kinda ironic for someone who supports the government to ever draw an anti-government rebel, but I got inspired to create this drawing, and this is what came out, so deal with it! Oh, one more thing... never work for the US government, EVER. I spent 12 years of my life working for them, and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt! (http://www.hilarioustshirts.com/bigbrother.jpg)

Wild Angel
Apr 30, 2002, 07:47 PM
Wow, that's really good. Purty......

Love the T-shirt. I'm aiming to get one that says "Hack my network and die". ^-^

VelKa
Apr 30, 2002, 07:48 PM
Arr, thanks a lot, BlurredD. Nifty. ;-P

Support the NSF. I heard they were anti-government.

Captain Spam
Apr 30, 2002, 09:53 PM
Not bad at all, Blur. Cute, in a dark, rebellious anti-governmental way. Or was that anti-business? I swear, you can't tell the difference between the two anymore... <small><b>(SUBTLE MESSAGE)</b></small>

But, it does look dark and such. Problem being that I'm not too terribly familiar with the character, but it seems to match the whole anti-governmental persona well...

I want a T-Shirt that has nothing more than a large picture of a ChuChu from Chu Chu Rocket on the front of it. I mean, I've already got one that says &lt;GEEK&gt; on the front and &lt;/GEEK&gt; on the back...

GuMmYBeAr!
May 1, 2002, 08:30 AM
Ohhhhhhhh! Gummi likes! n.n

VelKa
May 1, 2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Captain Spam
Not bad at all, Blur. Cute, in a dark, rebellious anti-governmental way. Or was that anti-business? I swear, you can't tell the difference between the two anymore... <small><b>(SUBTLE MESSAGE)</b></small>

But, it does look dark and such. Problem being that I'm not too terribly familiar with the character, but it seems to match the whole anti-governmental persona well...

Heh. I could post a link to my profile, but it's currently under construction anyhow. Once you people read it you'll probably get the picture. If you must blame anyone for my current state of mind, it's LOG's fault for causing so much trouble (and distracting me from everything with his ridiculous statements). Basically, my character is a blackhearted espionage agent with artificial machinery who spies on the corrupt American government and wants to eventually overthrow it. ;-P

<font size="1">I shouldn't really be posting here right now. What if I get into trouble again for doing non-homework related things? o.0;;</font>

JJ BBoy KS
May 1, 2002, 09:43 AM
Nice picture, BlurredD. ;)

I like these shirts. (click on the smilie)--><A HREF="http://www.errorwear.com/shirts-all.html">:D</A>

Captain Spam
May 1, 2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Agent Megumi

Basically, my character is a blackhearted espionage agent with artificial machinery who spies on the corrupt American government and wants to eventually overthrow it. ;-P

Hey, who isn't? :-)

Hm. Sounds interesting, at any rate. I've always preferred characters with some form of personality or story behind 'em. Aye, do get some info up and such. 'Twould be interesting to read over.

Ducky
May 1, 2002, 12:43 PM
SWEEET Blurry. I didn't know you drew!

heh heh heh.

>:]