PDA

View Full Version : EuroNet

WhiteFang
Apr 27, 2001, 03:45 AM
Heya Jazzers,

I haven't been around here for a long while, so some wont know me, some will do....

The ones who are playing Jazz for a long while already, will sure remember my server EuroNet... I want to revive it and the first time I'll host it again is tuesday, 2 may 2001 at 8 PM (GMT +1)

It'll be a normal Jazz server (no TSF) and we'll play CTF (my favourite!). I'll try to find some good'ld CTF levels from Martin...

I really hope to see you all then!!!

Assassin
Apr 27, 2001, 03:46 AM
I think ill come

But im not sure

Ill assassinate this world

Electric Ir
Apr 27, 2001, 04:23 AM
Yayie! I hope I can come..

Aiko
Apr 27, 2001, 05:11 AM
i just wanna remind you, whitefang, that central europe (including the nl) is GMT+2 right now...daylight saving time you know :-)

however i'll try to be there.

oh and just in case you dont know about the new major j2 site (http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/): you can find some great levels there! :-)

Tweety
Apr 27, 2001, 10:26 AM
EuroNet? YaY!

Tuesday? NaY. :P

I'll try to be there, but it's hard for me to stay online for long in weekdays. You know I'd never want to miss and EuroNets, and you online, but.. :)

iCeD
Apr 27, 2001, 09:04 PM
Woohoo! EuroNet!

If I am not there, you have the right to hurt me.

WhiteFang
Apr 27, 2001, 11:08 PM
Ice, I will never heart you... :P

And Aiko, The Netherlands has one hour difference at the moment... I checked it and my dad goes often to London for his work, so it is GMT +1 http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

*hugs all*

I really hope you come all!!!

UrbanMenace
Apr 28, 2001, 12:19 AM
No, Britain is currently GMT+01; Daylight saving time, so if the Netherlands are one hour ahead they must be GMT+02.

Aiko
Apr 28, 2001, 02:52 AM
hehe, what urbanmenace said, whitefang.

the differences between the timezones are the same of course. its just shifted by one hour :-)

the u.k. is gmt+1, central europe (nl, germany, italy etc.) is gmt+2 from march to october.

BunnyBash
Apr 28, 2001, 05:48 AM
Hoy

Dreama
Apr 30, 2001, 12:59 PM
YaY! I can't wait. :)

Newspaz
Apr 30, 2001, 02:28 PM
Aiko, If I'm right UK ALSO changes one hour. Im not sure.. Ask Disguise or Urban Menace..

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 30, 2001, 02:42 PM
Hiya WhiteFang, good to see you again, how've you been doing!(this isn't called for, but its an old friend, well kinda)

SteelTalon
Apr 30, 2001, 07:52 PM
YaY! I remember you... us sharp shredding err... appendages (yeah, that's it ;P) gotta stick together. ;)

Hmm, that's 10 AM for me. Mmm, PST.

DrJones
May 1, 2001, 01:32 AM
Hey, I'll try to be there, though I'll doubt it. I'm no good at CTF :)

Nice to see ya again. Does the clan still exist, btw?

Jazzy
May 1, 2001, 01:48 AM
I try to be there too. Hmmm Tuesday ok! ^-^

Aiko
May 1, 2001, 05:54 AM
hmmm, i dont get your point, Newspaz. read my other post again (the uk is GMT+1 in summer, central europe is GMT+2).

WhiteFang
May 1, 2001, 11:16 AM
Well, I'm hosting EuroNet at the moment and I'm not there now, but half an hour ago it was much fun! I saw many old friends and I roasted again and I scored and it was so cool! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'll host it again soon (but I don't know when!)

And it's great to see some old friends here too!!!

*hugz all!*

-~Blizzard*~-
May 1, 2001, 01:38 PM
If this is on a weekend, I might be able to make it, but then I have to be able to get on, (which slims the chances further, since I sneek, more of just use my mac more, and since I don't have jj2 for my mac...)Oh well...