PDA

View Full Version : What IS possum anyway?

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 28, 2001, 05:59 PM
Ya know, I saw this in the jmmb, and see it here, but I have no idea what purpose it serves. Is this one of Dean's works?

Tubz
Apr 28, 2001, 06:30 PM
It's probably some kind of game created by Dean which might have really graphics. But doesn't have designers yet and nobody is interested in building in like JJ3 so it's going to take a while for it to come out.

JJ Tublear

Read my story Zafitariers Quest in the War Tavern.

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 28, 2001, 07:12 PM
Oh, well why is it on something thats related to jazz2???It has nothing to do with it, its good to see a man whos extremely talented do this, but it has nothing to do with jazz2

ElectroPiZZa
Apr 28, 2001, 08:09 PM
*sigh* ... Possum is a new upcoming game that is created by a few members of the Jazz 2 community. It stars Skitch Possum, the possum. It will be a Jazz 2-type game with similar gameplay. Also, Dean has NOTHING to do with this project. The reason it is put on this message board is that it's created by members of the community. :-)

- Piz

Newspaz
Apr 29, 2001, 12:30 AM
Yes, like pizzie said.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DEAN !!!!

He even left us for a stupid EzBoard :P.

Electric Ir
Apr 29, 2001, 02:32 AM
Yeah.. Really.. Sorry but I really think its stupid to think its made by Dean. Check out the other topics or the Possum fansites like PossumWorld or PossumOnline for information..

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 29, 2001, 10:03 AM
Oops, well no offense to ya dean, and I didn't know, but now I do, thankx both guys(and girls)

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 5, 2001, 09:48 AM
So THATS what this forum is about...COOL!

Dino
May 5, 2001, 10:04 AM
Heh, actually I thought up Possum...I know it's easy to confuse "Dean" with "Dino." :o3= I don't do the most work on the project tho'. I'd say that'd be MetalWarrior. Dean has nothing to do with the project, though we've tried to get him to help in the past. :o3=

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 5, 2001, 11:26 AM
Ohhh...Cool!

Well keep up the excellant work Mr. Dino!

Wild Angel
May 16, 2001, 11:32 PM
It looks cool so far. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 07:06 PM
WHOA!

Now this is old...I see my first character on here...*sniff*Brings back memories...

Electric Ir
Jun 24, 2001, 09:48 AM
Man, never revive stuff. Gotta hate that.

UltraFire
Jul 9, 2001, 03:56 PM
Your breaking your own rule right there Electric, this was dying out, but now we'll have to wait again, Roaster, may you please close this post, My question was answear, so its no more use