PDA

View Full Version : Aww, It's ME!!! :)

Red_XIII
May 21, 2002, 10:50 AM
Oh no.... Do I have to show this to you all? Aww :( I hate thish. Gummeh won't everh let meh down. I have let you down aww :( sowwy...

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=146270

Moooo

/\/\000

Wild Angel
May 22, 2002, 01:51 PM
Final Fantasy VII! ^-^

GuMmYBeAr!
May 22, 2002, 02:03 PM
Awwww, red, I lub it! mwahah.. i saw it already. *huggah*

but but! its still great! *waggles her tail* I should draw Red sometime.. mRaR *clings*

OhHH! WAIT! I know someone who drew Red from FF! Mwhahahha!!! KAY!!!! oh my god, let me look for the picture! its so awesome. *searches*

GuMmYBeAr!
May 22, 2002, 02:13 PM
THERE it is!

http://www.eccentrix.com/artist/rubydusk/images/final13.jpg

Kay is _SO_ awesome. She tries to teach me. Not quite the easy job.. *grins* but she's one of my most .. *gets a gollum voice* precioussssssssssssssss *goes back to normal* Friends. I love her. I lOVE KAY!!! W00TTT *pulls out her 'I LOVE KAY' T-shirt and jumps up and down histerically*

She's an awesome artist. But mind you... Don't compare your art to her own. Because Kay .. has a lot of experience and such. She's quite the artist; courses, classes, and .. she's slightly older than we are. mwahah.. I love her! *clings to kaykay's legs* We used to RP.. but .. she's busy now. She has a kennel!!!%*"# AND!!!(% *blabbers about kay all along*

JJ BBoy KS
May 22, 2002, 03:52 PM
Hey umm...Kay may be a good artist, but that link doesn't work. :D

(fix if you can, cuz I wanna see the art :cool: )

GuMmYBeAr!
May 23, 2002, 08:11 AM
Blah. Nevermind. She turned all the links to her images off.. but you still can access by www.eccentrix.com/artist/rubydusk

She barely updates.. but its worth it! go to the art gallery! and the Red XIII picture is in 'guest art'

*clings to kay's legs*

I luff kaykay! shes the bestest teacher evar. mwahah. mwahahha.

Red_XIII
May 26, 2002, 12:00 PM
Woot! That woolZ! :) Thankyou gummeh! That wools. Notice the position of mine is the same to hers :)
(A copy or sketch from the FF7 Manual btw)

Also, GRRRR I HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M RED 8

I'M RED 13!!!! FOO'S! :P

Captain Spam
May 26, 2002, 03:45 PM
Y'know, I WAS going to check it out, but Side7 seems urpy now. Oops. :-)