View Full Version : Veggah loves candy :B

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 4, 2002, 08:16 AM
...Sowwy. :B

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=150370

I luff you veggah!

Unhit
Jun 4, 2002, 08:18 AM
Wow. Great "story", great pic. And funny. WOW. Make more of that kind, Tyf ;).

VeggieMan
Jun 4, 2002, 08:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!1111

THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! That is me at work.. I hate work.

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 4, 2002, 08:34 AM
you know you love it :B

VeggieMan
Jun 4, 2002, 08:40 AM
I do love it.. It's hilarious!

Enigma
Jun 4, 2002, 09:37 AM
Hehe, i must agree with Unhit: make more of those :D

Skulg
Jun 4, 2002, 10:13 AM
Yeah, this rocks! :D

SoulFirE
Jun 4, 2002, 10:18 AM
hehe, very cool :)

Captain Spam
Jun 4, 2002, 06:31 PM
Now THAT'S entertainment. I like little mini-stories like these. Better than simple poses, I figure. :-)

dopeh
Jun 5, 2002, 12:54 PM
lol. go tyf

JJ BBoy KS
Jun 5, 2002, 01:53 PM
:lol:

Nicely done, Tyf :D

Disguise
Jun 5, 2002, 03:41 PM
hahahha, YaY!
I needed a laugh, I wish I was that little kid, I love it! :D

Ducky
Jun 5, 2002, 04:19 PM
IT RULES TYFFFFFFFIE!

*bawls* It's so beautiful. That little kid is me all over again...I'm even like that now.

Aw!

`Duckah

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 5, 2002, 04:51 PM
*giggles*

fanks duckayyyyyy.. and and.. wisety. n.n

gummi lubs youu!

Kaz
Jun 5, 2002, 08:33 PM
A credible piece of artwork/story.

^^ I like how he says sir.

VeggieMan
Jun 5, 2002, 08:34 PM
The one thing I really hate about my job is the music.. Holy crap I want to destroy the CD player.. GAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Another thing is when I ask ppl if they want the ice cream in a cup or cone.. and they ask for a cone they always point and say "this one" and then I say "sugar cone" and then they say "yeah that one".. I'm always thinking to myself, you know what the cone is called.. USE THE FREAKEN NAME!! CALL IT A SUGAR CONE YA RETARDS!11111

Crap, I get asked the dumbest questions in the world.. I wish ppl knew how freaken dumb they're..

Here is my list of Top Ten dumbest questions ppl have asked me at work.

10. "There is tax on this?" OPMGMGMGM!! Ok these ppl are Canadian.. They know that there is a 7% PST and 5% GST.. It's a freaken store.. OF COURSE THERE IS TAX ON IT!! You think my bosses want to pay for your tax??!?! Sure HERE TAKE THEIR MONEY PLEASE!111111111

9. "You must love working here! Do you?" Ppl come into the store and they see how nice it looks and etc.. and they actually believe I like my crappy summer job.. I'm thinking.. YES OF COURSE!!! I WANT TO WORK HERE FOREVER!! I WANT TO GET CRAP PAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! I DON'T HAVE ANY FUTURE PLANS!!!! THIS MY LIFE!!! YOU GUESSED IT!! WOWO OWOWOWO SO SMARTTTT!!!

8. "Is the fruit fresh?" We make smoothies.. Which is made with Fresh fruit milk and frozen yogurt all mixed together.. It says that on the signs in the store.. I love it when ppl ask this.. I always say "Nope that the fruit isn't fresh it's a year old and I'm going to feed it to you." Then they laugh seeing how freaken stupid they're..

7. "Do you sell waffles?" We have big HUGE banner outside that say we sell Crapes and waffles.. Ppl always come and ask me if I sell them.. I'm always thinking... NOPE WE DON'T SELL CRAPES AND WAFFLES WE JUST HAVE BIG HUGE BANNER OUTSIDE TO TRICK PPL!!!!!1111

6. "Could I get a pack of smokes?" HAHAHAHA!!>>. .alksjdfl;ksajdflkj Yes, were an ice cream store.. of course we sell smokes! BETTER YET, WE SELL ICE CREAM SMOKES!!1

5. "Do you know how much this ways?" Holy.. crap.. ppl think I'm super man! They think I can judge the weight of a bag of candy based on looking at it!!!!!!!11111111 If I could do that.. I would make a lot of money.

4. "How much is gram?"

3. "Does the train go backwards?" We have this electric train that under a plastic cover. Anyways this girl who was about 16 asked me if it goes backwards right after she saw the train go forwards.
I said "Yes".. The whole time I was thinking.. Nope the train doesn't go backwards.. You saw the train go forward the one time during the day and when we close at night I will have to take the plastic cover off and put it back on the other side of the track.. Then 2morrow around this time I will make the train go again the ONE TIME!!! NO ONE WILL SEE IT MOVE AGAIN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!kl;asdfjkl;asdfjjkl;fasdkl;jasdfkl;jfasdjkl;sd fkl;aj
Actually, crap loads of ppl have asked me that question.

2. "How does the train work?" Again with the train. A girl asked me that.. She must have been about 17 or 18.. Old enough to understand what an electric train is.. After she asked me the question I then said "It's an electric train." She then goes on to ask me again.. "I know, but how does it work?" I had to hold myself back from laughing.. Then I said to her "So you want me to explain to you how electric currents flow and the physics of electricity?" Then she laughed seeing how freaken retarted she was asking me the question and walked away..

The whole time I was thinking.. That's like asking someone why is the earth round and not flat?!?!? I dunno maybe not that.. but who asks questions like that?

1. A lady came into the store.. walks up to the ice cream looks at it for about 25 secs.. looks up at me and asks me.. Get ready for this one...

"Do you sell ice cream?"

I had to run into the backroom because I would have laughed right in her face.. STUPID!! The whole time I was thinking.. NO WE DON'T SELL ICE CREAM WE JUST HAVE A STORE WITH ICE CREAM SO PPL CAN COME IN AND LOOK AT IT!111

Sorry for all the sp's I made along the way.

Unhit
Jun 5, 2002, 11:38 PM
What do you work as, Veggie (if it's in the text: sorry. I'm in school here and don#t have the time to read through it right now :D)?

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 6, 2002, 08:24 AM
lol veggah.. i wish i worked there!!

haha... i can picture all of the above. Mrah.. specially with you running into the backstore.

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 6, 2002, 08:30 AM
veggah works (LIVES!!) in a candy store. Candy.. ice cream.. i dunno. :B

Unhit
Jun 6, 2002, 09:42 AM
Cool job. *eats* ;)

defalcon
Jun 6, 2002, 11:33 PM
LOL! Freaking hillarious! LMBO!

Derby: Acronym edit.

Lama
Jun 15, 2002, 09:54 AM
The pic makes for a good representation, specially after reading Veggie's horror tales. ;)