PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain me what war tavern is ?

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Jun 8, 2002, 11:41 AM
I dunno what is it

Explain what is War Tavern ( To hard to understand, my qeustion :lol: )

Speedy
Jun 8, 2002, 12:13 PM
Imagine a tavern amidst the endless universe of Jazz. You, your friends, whoever you wish, sit and talk about stories of war, friendship, defeat, victory, glory, loss..

This is that place.

Violet CLM
Jun 8, 2002, 01:08 PM
Two things.

One: The JCF/JMMB Forum: War Tavern. This is the forum where you post JJ2 related stories.

Two: The War Tavern. In some stories, this is the pub/bar/Tavern/whatever where Jazzers (and made up characters) come to and tell stories, get drunk, or have adventures. They may go away for a time, but they come back. The bartenders mainly depend on who moderates the War Tavern Forum, and if the War Tavern blows up, the 'Taverners (as they are called) try to rebuild it.

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jun 11, 2002, 01:01 AM
LoL, good signature Uknown Rabbit :rolleyes:

Ducky
Jun 11, 2002, 08:09 AM
Your's isn't bad either, Moonblaze.

*cough* I just thought I'd mention something:I seem to be the moderator, but I'm not...I don't seem to be the bartender. Apparently. *beams at Unknownie*

Also, for emphasis, this is for ONLY JJ2 related stories. Anything else goes into Misc. And um....free rein from there I believe.

Thanks for asking.

VelKa
Jun 11, 2002, 09:56 AM
Argh, Ducky. That means that I can't post my novel in here, because although it's about me and my characters it has nothing to do with JJ2.

Ducky
Jun 19, 2002, 07:04 PM
...*hides*

Kaz
Jun 19, 2002, 11:22 PM
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the war tavern is... you have to see it for yourself.

atesoRJOL
Jul 8, 2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Kaz
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the war tavern is... you have to see it for yourself.

A place for Jazz2 stories